i FEEL BETTER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Hi everyone, I know its been a while since I've been here...while I was gone I was in a car accident and it wasn't our fault.We didint get hurt too badly, I just messed up my spine...but anywayz has anyone ever sued for something like this?How long does it take cause our lawyer is thinking that we should. confused

Leo.M
do it, sue the bastards

General Envy
SUE THAT DRIVER! SUE THE DRIVER LIKE YOU NEVER SUE'D BEFORE!!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Hi everyone, I know its been a while since I've been here...while I was gone I was in a car accident and it wasn't our fault.We didint get hurt too badly, I just messed up my spine...but anywayz has anyone ever sued for something like this?How long does it take cause our lawyer is thinking that we should. confused
hope youre okay...spinal injury is never good erm

a few years back we were in an accident, going to court takes quite a long time...just make sure you go with an accident defense attorney that says they dont get paid unless you get money.

LethalFemme

i nvr have but know ppl who have u should sue you might not feel it now but a spinal injury will catch up with u it could even prevent u from giving birth erm

AOR
Originally posted by a1hsauce
hope youre okay...spinal injury is never good erm

a few years back we were in an accident, going to court takes quite a long time...just make sure you go with an accident defense attorney that says they dont get paid unless you get money.

True, and make sure you keep all receipts and money records. That way you have evidence for you compensatory damages and little extra from the punitive damages.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AOR
True, and make sure you keep all receipts and money records. That way you have evidence for you compensatory damages and little extra from the punitive damages.
what he said yes

GCG

~hugs~

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better.

Taking the matter to court may result in a long loooong waiting time.

Lana
Damn, I was in a car accident last week and have a messed up back as well. The dumb b!tch that hit us (we were stopped, she was going about 50 mph and didn't even TRY to stop and rear-ended us) doesn't have insurance, so my friend's insurance (it was her car we were in when we were hit) is filing a lawsuit against the woman who hit us on our behalf.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lana
Damn, I was in a car accident last week and have a messed up back as well. The dumb b!tch that hit us (we were stopped, she was going about 50 mph and didn't even TRY to stop and rear-ended us) doesn't have insurance, so my friend's insurance (it was her car we were in when we were hit) is filing a lawsuit against the woman who hit us on our behalf.
Hope youre okay erm..are you going to physical therapy?

Lana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Hope youre okay erm..are you going to physical therapy?

No, though I am heading to the doctor on Tuesday as I'm still in a LOT of pain erm

a1hsauce
hope you get better soon.

Captain REX
You should see the pictures of the wreck. Goodbye Momo's computer...

Lana
Goodbye Momo's car, too.......and as Susan said earlier, "if you had been in the back seat you probably would have gotten your back broken from the impact" messed

hotsauce6548
Too bad you didn't find the Caps Lock key in time to type the title of the thread! eek!

Roulette
sorry to hear about your accidentsad

It's great that you're feeling better though^-^

roguegirl15
i HOPE EVERYONE FEELS GOOD AND DRIVE SAFELY...ALSO WATCH OUT for bastards that drive bad.Oh well thanx everyone and yes we aren't paying unless we win, but its 33%, i dunno just wanna get it over with.They're filing for me but not for my mom because it was a he said she said type of thing and they cant do nething bout it. I wasn't plannin to be on here for a while but I can't help it, besides I occasionally have someone typing for me cuz I'm tired. I also noticed that lately ive bee gettin a lot of headaches?...buh bye

JacopeX
Hey! I missed you big grin

roguegirl15
missed u too... im still here! I missed every1

JacopeX
oh thats good, sorry about the accident. Will you come back again?

Itzak
Not only should you sue them, but you should also give em' a good bashchair bash

Hope you're ok tho.

roguegirl15
yeah ill be here even if i have to drag myself...no not really! LoL, HOW R U? Anyone kno a natural headache remedy...I dont wanna OD on meds...no worries i wont.

roguegirl15
im good and he's too old to give a bashing to...bastard...oh well life goes on.

JacopeX
yea i know

Itzak
im good and he's too old to give a bashing to...bastard...oh well life goes on.

ok have it your way.

Mr Parker
sure is amazing to me roguegirl when I make a thread announcing what happened to you,nobody replys,when you make one,they come out and reply.sheesh,go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
sure is amazing to me roguegirl when I make a thread announcing what happened to you,nobody replys,when you make one,they come out and reply.sheesh,go figure. damn how rude

Mr Parker
Thats not being rude.I only made a point that I made a thread sometime back announcing she was hurt in a car accident and she would not be on for quite sometime,for people to pm her and wish her well.nobody bothered responding to the thread then though except for one poster.I been wishing her well im pm messages since then,she will tell you that,if you and others had BOTHERED to read that thread back then,you would have known I was concerned about her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Amidala
Well, get well soon RogueGirl.
The only wreck I have bin in was caused by snow...

Itzak
sure is amazing to me roguegirl when I make a thread announcing what happened to you,nobody replys,when you make one,they come out and reply.sheesh,go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wasn't here when you did that. If I was I would of told you the same thing... so I'll say it now... "Bash em' bash mad" angel_not

roguegirl15
They hate "feel bad for Roguegirl threads", I think? Thanx for trying though...by the way what did you name it I think i'll reply! smile

roguegirl15
Thats not being rude.I only made a point that I made a thread sometime back announcing she was hurt in a car accident and she would not be on for quite sometime,for people to pm her and wish her well.nobody bothered responding to the thread then though except for one poster.I been wishing her well im pm messages since then,she will tell you that,if you and others had BOTHERED to read that thread back then,you would have known I was concerned about her. roll eyes (sarcastic)
True he was wishing me well! Thanx to all of u and enjoy life...it might not seem like it but its precious...and one day it could be gone sad .So live life to da fullest (in a good way)...thats not an excuse for some of u to get drunk though! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.