I've come cralling back for help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Yeah so, can anybody help me with my PSP? I want to know how to get online and download music and stuff unto it but I dont know how. Its really confusing to me and so I was wondering if anyone could help me.

Questions 1: Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to download music unto it?

Question 2: Can someone tell me how to browse the web? I have a DSL modem and am near a computer but it keeps saying it can't find a connection or something. I really want to experience the PSP with all it has to offer but I dont know how to work it yet and am not around anybody who does.

Please help me someone! Please! And please dont move this somewhere else because the OFF-TOPIC gets the most visits and replies and I want to get started already.

-Cringe

dark_angelz
huh? PSP can download songs into it?? I thought that was iPod. dontgetit strange.. I dont know... I'll ask my father when he gets back from work. Welcome back.

Cringe
PSP can do something with music messed

Council#13
well well well. look who come crawling back for help smoke

Cringe
no expression

† Mäs †
Didn't I make a Post about this like 5 days ago?

K.Diddy
edit

Tangible God
Ya spelled "Crawling" wrong.

Bichya.

Cringe
KMCdude! Haha, dont worry. My stay at KMC isn't perminent. Just came back to browse the forums for a little bit smile

Cringe
Originally posted by Tangible God
Ya spelled "Crawling" wrong.

Bichya.

Its a slang. duh.

Tangible God
"Cralling" is slang for "Crawling?"

...............In like Rwanda, or.....where?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cringe
KMCdude! Haha, dont worry. My stay at KMC isn't perminent. Just came back to browse the forums for a little bit smile

Cringe big grin

† Mäs †
Hmm..

bogen
do you have a wireless network card, prefereably netgear?

Leo.M
Cringe, you can't just come back crawling whenever you want. schmoll...................... and where the F.uck is my cookie mad

Tangible God
He didn't know whether you like Oreo or not.

K.Diddy
laughing out loud

Cringe
Originally posted by bogen
do you have a wireless network card, prefereably netgear?

I have a memory stick duo card. I found netgear one time when I was searching for a access point but I think im ok now.

I browsed the internet yesterday and today I found out how to put music and pictures on my psp smile

I was goin to give ya an orea but I ate it smile

Tangible God
I mean I for one love Oreos. They're crunchy on both ends and all soft and creamy in the middle and---------Oh f*ck, that sounded gay.

Cringe
yes

K.Diddy
I mean I for one love Oreos. They're crunchy on both ends and all soft and creamy in the middle and---------Oh f*ck, that sounded gay.

laughing

Leo.M
weird huh every time Cringe comes back... guys seem to have gay moments messed

Cringe
no expression

Tangible God
Originally posted by Leo.M
weird huh every time Cringe comes back... guys seem to have gay moments messed He uses that Gay-beam that Tom Cruise is famous for.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Cringe
no expression

oh you know it's true, you man whore wink ( I'm just messing with you man laughing out loud how you been anyways?)

He uses that Gay-beam that Tom Cruise is famous for.

hysterical oh that's grate man hysterical

Tangible God
I mean, God! Every time I watch MI2, I just wanna...........well, I don't wanna think about it.

Leo.M
Omg, I know what you mean shock........ but instead of tom its every time I see Cringes pic of him and his hat droolio (luke, you remember that pic?)

K.Diddy
Omg, I know what you mean shock........ but instead of tom its every time I see Cringes pic of him and his hat droolio (luke, you remember that pic?)

laughing I remember that pic

Council#13
Cringe, you can't just come back crawling whenever you want. schmoll...................... and where the F.uck is my cookie mad

mwahaha

Cringe
I like that picture....even though it does make me look kind of gay erm with my bright red lips and all confused

Im doing good Leo.M now that I broke my KMC addiction smile

Leo.M
laughing out loud

good to hear your doing good big grin

Cringe
smile

Morning_Glory
ugh!

Cringe
"Ugh" is your sig no expression

Morning_Glory
i love my sig... you dont even have a sig...just a self promotion of your gay self

_Sanctuary_
He uses that Gay-beam that Tom Cruise is famous for.
laughing

Anyway stop it cringe and mg!

Damn you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife!

Morning_Glory
stfu

_Sanctuary_
laughing The plan worked! Now you two will be so annoyed with me you will forget about each other!

Morning_Glory
wtf.. you are just as gay as cringe.. ive tried to like you but...tsk

_Sanctuary_
cry I am not at all like cringe! I am my own person! The plan is no longer working, now you dislike me AND cringe... no expression

Cringe
.Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i love my sig... you dont even have a sig...just a self promotion of your gay self

Dang, I cant believe you made fun of my sig all those times. Jack whatever ever breathing down Heath Ledgers neck is sick. But you probably one of those people that thinks its "hot". Ugh.

§noopbert
You n00bs and your little communities.

§noopbert
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
cry I am not at all like cringe! I am my own person! The plan is no longer working, now you dislike me AND cringe... no expression Ignore her, her opinions matter little.

EDIT: Yes, that does mean mine matter little as well. If she doesnt' like you, why should you care. Just put her on the ignore list so you don't have to deal with her crap.

Cringe
She's constantly bouncing into my threads to ramble on about how much she cant stand me. Its actually quite funny at times. Pathetic but funny smile

§noopbert
While I ahven't seen that, then that must mean she actually likes you.

Cringe
Yeah, well, she does it. Anyways, lets stop talking about MG. There's only so much you can talk about someones patheticness.

powerfulone1987
if i'm correct, and i always am, you made a thread like this already and it was moved to the video game forum, so why do the same thing again. As soon as the moderator notices it, it will be moved again.

Cringe
Then I guess you should report it sparky smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.