Plo Koon VS. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Okay, no fanboyism. Who wins this?

P.S. That lousy search button didnt turn up with this

overlord
Plo Koon blasts Kit Fatso to the f*cking moon with holy judgement lightning. Plo Koon then uses the incredible offensive power of Shienn to make Kit Fatso back off in to a creek. Plo Koon then freezes him with the creek and throws force fireballs through Kit Fitto.

Plo Koon in all aspects > Kit Fatso.

Council#13
Oh woops i forgot to mention lightsabers only

rikeen
Then i would still have to say Plo koon, not only was he great with fighting abilities, he was an expert duelist (wikipedia, and ojo/old republic books).
but kit is pretty kool, just plo koon is a much better fighter.

Master Vos
If it's just sabers, then it'll be Shii-Cho vs. Shien. Shii-Cho, while good in several aspects, is still the most basic form. Shien, however is one of the more powerful ones and it has aggresive techniques. The Nautolan would be overpowered by the Kel Dor.

overlord
Pl0 (Lo0n \/\/!LL PwnZ0R!zx3 4LL, D00dz!!1 Plo K00N !S FlU(K1n OldsK00l!!
http://www.infuzemag.com/gallery/albums/Costumes/sdcc05plokit.thumb.jpg

DrDoom101
laughing out loud stop that, overlord

overlord
Everybody knows that Plo Koon rules the galaxy, you even have him as sig.

darthsith19
I say Plo since he's supposed to be even stronger than Qui-Gon.

mace=badass
The Kel-Dor plowns the Nautolan.

Darth Faunus
Fisto. His martial ability dazzles Obi-Wan in CtD. It also helps that he has practically no vertebral restrictions, and has taken out two MagnaGuards in a few rotating swings. He uses Shii-Cho, yes, but his physical structure allows him to take it to a whole new level.

Not to mention that he wasn't the one who was brought into the survivors' circle by droids. wink

And this has been done before, many a time.

Darth Faunus
Let's try one of these:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359840&highlight=Kit+Fisto

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347118&highlight=Kit+Fisto

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351621&highlight=Kit+Fisto

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353688&highlight=Kit+Fisto

I really do wonder if you people actually know how to use this thing. . .

overlord
I'm going to bump them all with amazing Plo Koon comments.
It will R0XX00Rz your S0XX00Rz.

darthsith19
eer Actually Kit, Plo and Ki-Adi all were becuase, uh, the went off to destroy the main computer that they thought controlled the droids but, uh, they destroyed it and nothing happened because the new droid arn't controlled by a computer.

Kaithen
I think Kit fisto because his just alittle weaker than obi in ROTS and his more skilled smile

darth plo koon
id say plo koon takes this if its a ground fight cos kits origonal ability was under waterness fighting and plo has had more training he also got trained by a wookie .... w00t plo wins

the wookies comment has nothing to do with the fight but wookies pwn

Captain REX
They're both expert swordsmen, but Koon has been around longer.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Council#13
Okay, no fanboyism. Who wins this?

P.S. That lousy search button didnt turn up with this

was Kit Fisto that calamari kinda guy...who got his ass handed to him by Palpatine in just two moves?
and who was that other guy?
well i dunno but he (calamari) quite rocked in the Clone Wars Episodes...it's hard to believe that he so much sucked against Palpatine...
@topic: sorry due to not knowing the other guy... Ploo Klo or what his dear name was...i cannot call this one...

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
was Kit Fisto that calamari kinda guy...who got his ass handed to him by Palpatine in just two moves?
and who was that other guy?
well i dunno but he (calamari) quite rocked in the Clone Wars Episodes...it's hard to believe that he so much sucked against Palpatine...
@topic: sorry due to not knowing the other guy... Ploo Klo or what his dear name was...i cannot call this one... Plo Koon looked like a freak.

Then again... so did Kit Fisto. Kit Fisto got owned by Sids though. I thought it was strange that he killed several Jedi masters but was held back by Windu.

Kaithen
Welll plo koon died when he was sitting in a ship... I like Kits death more than Plo koons... Kit stod up longer than the other 2 jedi masters....

Captain REX
Which is sad, because a) they should have all fared better and b) Saesee Tiin should have been the better fighter by that point; he had been on the Council longer as well.

Council#13
furious dont bad mouth SAESEE

overlord
Plo Koon wins by default because he's uber.

exanda kane
This thread is fanboy heaven i tell thee.

Council#13
I am a Saesee fanboy

exanda kane
No, Obi-Wans where it's at.

mace=badass
Originally posted by exanda kane
where it's at.

I've got two turntables and a microphone....

exanda kane
Originally posted by mace=badass
I've got two turntables and a microphone....

I was waiting for that Happy Dance

mace=badass
smile

fisto/katarnrul
Fisto destroys koon in like 10 moves

Dark Aristokrat
Do the first nine include running and asking Mace Windu for help?

fisto/katarnrul
Ha HA HA no I should say the same thing of Koon

Admiral Akbar
What makes you so confident with your decision?

Captain REX
Because Koon was in Jedi Power Battles, obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark Aristokrat
Yes, video games based on movie characters are the best canon source for powers.

overlord
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
Ha HA HA no I should say the same thing of Koon Plo does major pl0wnage by freezing Kit from a distance and then blowing him up by amazing holy judgement force lightning.

Lightsnake
I don't see Fisto lasting against the lightning...and Plo was described as one of the better saber fighters on the council.

Dark Aristokrat
I see Kit Fisto swimming up a small creek and Plo Clone freezing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.