The Exile versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
The victor?

Itzak
hmmm... erm... Yoda big grin

Council#13
Yoda never makes it to the fight. Chewbacca ate him

jollyjim311
I dunno, the Exile has a thing for taking people leagues above him by technicalities. Nihulus, Traya, Sion...

Still, Yoda wins.

Darth Traya
Ack, I think the Exile could possibly take this.

Master Vos
The Exile will take this. I mean, Traya said he was one of her best students, and he was a General under Revan. Yes, Yoda would give him a good duel, but the Exile has a thing for taking people a lot stronger than him out. Thus, the Exile wins.

jollyjim311
Yes, but in this duels there are no technicalities like when he fought Nihilus or Sion. I still say Yoda wins.

Master Vos
I guess Yoda jumping all over the place and swinging his blade would knock the Exile dead. Frankly, I am assuming its Exile, but Yoda could win. Note that I said could, not would.

DarthMaul9123
the exiles skill varies for people my sith exile could destroy any jedi in the saga, but my jedi could only take rots anakin and obiwan at best

Lightsnake
OH, oda's only the strongest warrior of the lightside....I really doubt the exile'd last long here

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lightsnake
OH, oda's only the strongest warrior of the lightside....I really doubt the exile'd last long here

You again? Why don't you go crawl back into that hole you came out of?

Lightsnake
Only because your venom and idiotic remarks are so much fun

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Veneficus
You again? Why don't you go crawl back into that hole you came out of?

Please, stop it. If you don't like what he posted, then say why it was wrong, not act like an idiot.

calvin44
yoda has nothing on the exile.

Darth_Glentract
The Exile.....might win. He was considered only an average Jedi in Revan's Army, but he was later able to defeat Kavar and Vrook. There really isn't enough info to solidly say one way or the other..

Lightsnake
Canonically, he was lightside though

Darth_Glentract
Where did you see that on an official source?

Lightsnake
Leland Chee? The official stance is on a link from wikicities.com. And it's on the databank too, I believe...or is that just Revan?

Darth Traya
Neither ending is canon yet, as Leland Chee confirmed. However, he is trying to get the canonical ending to be lightside with the gender as female.

Lightsnake
I could buy that. I'll ask him about it at SW.com

Darth Traya
It depends. The canon ending might have been set, which will almost certainly be lightside. But the gender hasn't.

Lightsnake
I doubt they'll ever really announce genders officially....

Darth Traya
No, I suppose not.

Family_guy725
Ok this is how it goes Exile is all like in Yoders grill right and he is all like yo i need to get the holy grail and yoders all like this is castle anthrax cracka and then they start fighting and yoda gets his arm cut off right and he's like tis just a mere flesh wound i have had worse and exile's like no you havent and he cuts off his other arm and yoders all like crap you cut off my other arm and he like starts kicking the Exile and Exile cuts off one of his legs and is like yo biotch you gonnsta bleed on my with yo sorry ass self and yoders like F*** you hoe and pees on the exile and exiles like man those were my new shoes and pulls out a twelve gage and blows off yoders last leg and yoders like come back here ill bite your **** off cracka and then Gweedo the pimp comes and kills them both no expression

Tangible God
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Ok this is how it goes Exile is all like in Yoders grill right and he is all like yo i need to get the holy grail and yoders all like this is castle anthrax cracka and then they start fighting and yoda gets his arm cut off right and he's like tis just a mere flesh wound i have had worse and exile's like no you havent and he cuts off his other arm and yoders all like crap you cut off my other arm and he like starts kicking the Exile and Exile cuts off one of his legs and is like yo biotch you gonnsta bleed on my with yo sorry ass self and yoders like F*** you hoe and pees on the exile and exiles like man those were my new shoes and pulls out a twelve gage and blows off yoders last leg and yoders like come back here ill bite your **** off cracka and then Gweedo the pimp comes and kills them both no expression And God said: "Yay, and let their be Grammer." And God saw that it was good.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Traya
It depends. The canon ending might have been set, which will almost certainly be lightside. But the gender hasn't.

Revan's gender has been confimed as a male. Well unoficcally at least. Lucas Arts is not about to appear to favor one gender over another.

Darth Traya
Ok this is how it goes Exile is all like in Yoders grill right and he is all like yo i need to get the holy grail and yoders all like this is castle anthrax cracka and then they start fighting and yoda gets his arm cut off right and he's like tis just a mere flesh wound i have had worse and exile's like no you havent and he cuts off his other arm and yoders all like crap you cut off my other arm and he like starts kicking the Exile and Exile cuts off one of his legs and is like yo biotch you gonnsta bleed on my with yo sorry ass self and yoders like F*** you hoe and pees on the exile and exiles like man those were my new shoes and pulls out a twelve gage and blows off yoders last leg and yoders like come back here ill bite your **** off cracka and then Gweedo the pimp comes and kills them both no expression

"Good! A powerful n00b you shall become! Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth...N00B!"

calvin44
The mood and style of this writing, reminds me of MC P-Pants/Little Brittle from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The Exile.....might win. He was considered only an average Jedi in Revan's Army, but he was later able to defeat Kavar and Vrook. There really isn't enough info to solidly say one way or the other..

With borrowed powers. The exile on his own would never be able to beat Yoda, ever. And to beat Yoda he would need to be around some of his most powerful friends, assuming this is the exile at his most powerful during Kotor, and Dark Side then yes he might have had a chance seeing as he's able to beat all the Jedi Council members. He's going to have power, but on his own the Exile no matter where on when is toast.

calvin44
Originally posted by Fishy
With borrowed powers. The exile on his own would never be able to beat Yoda, ever. And to beat Yoda he would need to be around some of his most powerful friends, assuming this is the exile at his most powerful during Kotor, and Dark Side then yes he might have had a chance seeing as he's able to beat all the Jedi Council members. He's going to have power, but on his own the Exile no matter where on when is toast.
then why do people say revan could beat yoda? i think it's fanboyism.

kamikz

Well since stealing power is a part of the Exile we have to include that. But I have a question. If The Exile would kill Ragnos, would he get his power? Does he steal the power from everyone he kills too? If he does he must be damn powerful during KOTOR 2.

Fishy
@ Calvin, I fail to see what Revan has to do with my post..

@Kamikz, If darkside and if we look at what he does after he kills the councilmembers then yes he would get the power of Ragnos or part of the power seeing as Ragnos would be dying and probably weaker at that time. However the Exile would never ever have the power to kill Ragnos and if Lightside he wouldn't even draw power from Ragnos, when lightside he only draws from his friends.

Also it can be doubted that he would draw power from Ragnos, because he does not get power from all he kills, however its pretty likely that he would if he could kill him that is.

§noopbert
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I doubt they'll ever really announce genders officially.... They did with the first eek! So yes, they might.

kamikz

@Kamikz, If darkside and if we look at what he does after he kills the councilmembers then yes he would get the power of Ragnos or part of the power seeing as Ragnos would be dying and probably weaker at that time. However the Exile would never ever have the power to kill Ragnos and if Lightside he wouldn't even draw power from Ragnos, when lightside he only draws from his friends.

Also it can be doubted that he would draw power from Ragnos, because he does not get power from all he kills, however its pretty likely that he would if he could kill him that is.

Wow that's pretty awesome.

Hey, does this power disappear when he defeates Nihilus or is that just a theory you guys have come up with? If it is true, where can I find the source.

calvin44

i mean, you said yoda could beat the exile and not revan, when the exile can best revan.

kamikz
Originally posted by calvin44
i mean, you said yoda could beat the exile and not revan, when the exile can best revan.

Proof?

Fishy
Originally posted by kamikz
Wow that's pretty awesome.

Hey, does this power disappear when he defeates Nihilus or is that just a theory you guys have come up with? If it is true, where can I find the source.

It hasn't been confirmed officially, however nothing has been about Nihilus and the likes, because of cut content, however if you put 1 and 1 together you quickly come to this conclusion a lot of people have without help from others. I first brought the theory into this board, worked it out with Janus, Darkstar and then later on some others. Other boards pretty much created the same thing without us knowing about them or vice versa.

Its pretty much the only way it can be, I created a thread about it once, try searching for it. Its called Nihilus something in the regular EU section it should explain everything really.

calvin44
Originally posted by kamikz
Proof?
there is a thread on it.

Fishy
there is a thread on it.

And last time I checked Revan beat the Exile...

calvin44
And last time I checked Revan beat the Exile...
hmmm...when?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Traya

With Lucasarts, it seems that they said somewhere that the Light Side ending is always canon; Kyle's Light ending, Revan's Light ending, Exile's Light ending.

The Exile doesn't have a gender though; Revan does.

Fishy
hmmm...when?

In pretty much every thread ever made about the subject.

calvin44
In pretty much every thread ever made about the subject.
traya even said: you are greater than any i have ever tought. so the exile would win.

kamikz
I agree that what she said means something, but not sure what. She could merly be saying that because he is one of a kind and she appreciats him, not that he has to be the best fighter.

But really, after he has stolen power from over hundreds if not thousands of people I would belive that he is very powerful.

Fishy
But he never did that, now did he...

He if Dark Side stole the power from the Masters, well three of them. But not from Kreia who easily slaughtered those Masters and could have defeated all them with ease even without her insta kill technique. The Exile also doesn't absorb Atris her power, or Nihilus or Sion. and thats the problem once he takes Nihilus he becomes whole again, but he doesn't get Nihilus his power... He's just himself again.

He still for some reason has his borrowed powers, perhaps it was for gameplay reasons or perhaps just because he should have kept them, but he won't absorb power anymore. If Dark Side he could still be very powerful.

If Lightside he would only be as powerful as he would have drawn at that moment, which simply can not compare to Revan or Yoda for that matter. The Exile if lightside has to do things alone and is simply said, screwed. His fast learning days are over as are his rapid improvements. and then he is again what he has always been, a mediocere Jedi this time however with a bit more power. But he simply isn't good enough to take Yoda or Revan.

kamikz
But he never did that, now did he...

He if Dark Side stole the power from the Masters, well three of them. But not from Kreia who easily slaughtered those Masters and could have defeated all them with ease even without her insta kill technique. The Exile also doesn't absorb Atris her power, or Nihilus or Sion. and thats the problem once he takes Nihilus he becomes whole again, but he doesn't get Nihilus his power... He's just himself again.

He still for some reason has his borrowed powers, perhaps it was for gameplay reasons or perhaps just because he should have kept them, but he won't absorb power anymore. If Dark Side he could still be very powerful.

If Lightside he would only be as powerful as he would have drawn at that moment, which simply can not compare to Revan or Yoda for that matter. The Exile if lightside has to do things alone and is simply said, screwed. His fast learning days are over as are his rapid improvements. and then he is again what he has always been, a mediocere Jedi this time however with a bit more power. But he simply isn't good enough to take Yoda or Revan.

The Nihilus thing is still just a theory isent it, so you can't be 100%.
If it's not true then he'd have the power of Kreia, Sion and Nihilus.

Does he only steal from other force users???

Darth Faunus
The Force is present in everyone save for the Exile, meaning he can drain the life energies out of anyone in the galaxy save for the said anomaly.

kingkman
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
The Force is present in everyone save for the Exile, meaning he can drain the life energies out of anyone in the galaxy save for the said anomaly.

There are also other things aswell such as the Taozin in that Darth Maul book.

kingkman
There are too many unknowns when it comes to Darth Nihilus' force digest ability.

calvin44
Originally posted by kingkman
There are also other things aswell such as the Taozin in that Darth Maul book.
the force is present in taozins, it just cant be detected.
there is also the possibility of mental disabilities that the jedi can't detect, allowing the said person to stab them in the back, if necesary.

kingkman
Anyone has a chance against Nihilus as long as there is a live salamari present.

calvin44
whats that?

kingkman
look it up *****

calvin44
i did, and nothing came up.

kingkman
L00k harder *****

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

And occasionaly Luke, Jacen, and Vergere.

calvin44
Anyone has a chance against Nihilus as long as there is a live salamari present.
it doesnt exist, unless you spelt it wrong.

Shadow x 20

Isn't that like a little lizard thingy that makes someone immune to the force or something like that.

Darth_Glentract
It's called a yslamari.

kingkman
that's the one

overlord
OMG! Kingkman, the uber debator has returned!
Spare my life, master!! sad

kingkman
Are you always this weird or is it just on the forums?

exanda kane
Are you always this weird or is it just on the forums?

Dw if it wasnt for overlord these forums would be boring. Lets stay on topic!

I cant imagine Yoda standing up to any KOTOR era uber Jedi/Sith. Damn those heathens trying to break the "KOTOR means uber" barrier!

I iike the contradiction there.

Fishy
Immune to the force does not mean anything, because Nihilus his force thingie isn't an attack it just removes it from your body. After that you will also be immune, there isn't anything to block that ablity.

Even Luke his ability probably couldn't stop it, he still uses the force to do it.

kingkman
I don't think you fully understand the nature of the yslamari but here's another defence against Nihilus; wrapping taozin skin around your body.

Fishy
I don't think you fully understand the nature of the yslamari but here's another defence against Nihilus; wrapping taozin skin around your body.

Does it remove the force from you? that should be impossible as without the force you should die.

kingkman
How dumb are you? Lorn Pavan used it to effectively make himself invisible to Darth Maul in Shadow Hunter. Nihilus would not be able to sense anybody with Taozin skin wrapped around them. He can't consume them if he can't detect them through the force.

overlord
How dumb are you? Lorn Pavan used it to effectively make himself invisible to Darth Maul in Shadow Hunter. Nihilus would not be able to sense anybody with Taozin skin wrapped around them. He can't consume them if he can't detect them through the force. You want to know his intelligence? Tsk tsk tsk.. That's irrelevant. nono

Fishy
How dumb are you? Lorn Pavan used it to effectively make himself invisible to Darth Maul in Shadow Hunter. Nihilus would not be able to sense anybody with Taozin skin wrapped around them. He can't consume them if he can't detect them through the force.

How dumb are you, he's obviously able to just eat a general area... or very specific. Also hiding? I don't think that would matter, as he just absorbs the force, unless the force is removed he would still be able to sense it. Perhaps he would have a hard time finding it perhaps it would be hidden to well for him to see because he's not that good but if he's in trouble he could probably just eat the general area around him. I mean he ate a freaking planet...

kingkman
Look you Nihilus fanboy you can call me a lot of things but you cannot call someone who has a scholarship to westminster dumb.

exanda kane
Look you Nihilus fanboy you can call me a lot of things but you cannot call someone who has a scholarship to westminster dumb.

Please don't throw the word 'fanboy' round when there is no trace of evidence for that whatsoever. And a scholarship in Westminster? Phah! Tory. wink

kingkman
Originally posted by exanda kane
Please don't throw the word 'fanboy' round when there is no trace of evidence for that whatsoever. And a scholarship in Westminster? Phah! Tory. wink

No trace of evidence, what the hell are you talking about. He cannot accept the fact that Nihilus' force digest ability is not actually that great and that there are a lot of defences against it.

Fishy
No trace of evidence, what the hell are you talking about. He cannot accept the fact that Nihilus' force digest ability is not actually that great and that there are a lot of defences against it.

What proof do you have for that? He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Who was by all means incredibly smart and powerful she knew Nihilus and could not think of a defence, the Kotor Jedi Council feared him and they had theories about what he did and still they created no defence with a lot of ancient knowledge, there is nothing to suggest there is a defence. And if you don't want to be called dumb don't call me dumb..

Shadow x 20
What proof do you have for that? He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Who was by all means incredibly smart and powerful she knew Nihilus and could not think of a defence, the Kotor Jedi Council feared him and they had theories about what he did and still they created no defence with a lot of ancient knowledge, there is nothing to suggest there is a defence. And if you don't want to be called dumb don't call me dumb..

Well according to SuperShadow.com
On the Most Powerful Sith Lords Of All Time list, there are 2 names missing - Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus. IMO those were too extremely powerful Sith Lords, especially Traya if you need additional info: URL address omitted. (SuperShadow: No. Idea rejected. They are very weak. Kinda like babies in the spring time.)

Funny huh?

Fishy
Well Supershadow is full of shit... So I don't care.

Shadow x 20
Hey. I just read this from his site and it made me laugh.

Dush khan Mabeo
It's hard to determine who wins this not because Yoda is a match for Exile, but because he's nearly impossible to kill.He's a lil' green dot jumping around, it's impossible to get the lighsaber blade near enough to kill him.Eventualy Yoda gets tired and Exile kills him.

kingkman
What proof do you have for that? I am super GAY by the way. He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Listen you dumb Nihilus fanboy, Nihilus cannot detect him through the force so he cannot absorb it.

Darth_Glentract
kingkman, you've been reported for falsely quoting someone.

kingkman
I only added "I am super gay by the way."

kingkman
And why are you telling me that you reported me you weird weird guy. If you want an argument just say it cockboy.

exanda kane
I think you should leave.....

Lightsnake
IT's worth noting to absorb someone, the Exile had to beat them first. He didn't have the control Nihilius did

mechmoggy
No bashing Kingman. And calling people "gay" is not cool.

Consider this a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.