Are hermione and ron in love ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
i think there both scared to let there true emotions show hermione was clearly jelous in hbp when ron was snoggin lavender brown ....but little did she no he was only gettin back at her 4 snoggin krum ...btw i think hermione n krum were a gud match ....

Barker
Originally posted by sammii
i think there both scared to let there true emotions show hermione was clearly jelous in hbp when ron was snoggin lavender brown ....but little did she no he was only gettin back at her 4 snoggin krum ...btw i think hermione n krum were a gud match ....
blink

What?

honey_bunny3000
i think there in love

sammii
IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER BECAUSE EACH OF THEM WERE JELOUS WHEN THY SNOGGGED SUM ...........

gshkris7272
they are so in love..

zac_j
spell check.... look into it.

hotsauce6548
IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER BECAUSE EACH OF THEM WERE JELOUS WHEN THY SNOGGGED SUM ...........

hysterical2

sammii
its not like im writin an essay ,the spellings don,t have to be perfect .

zac_j
i think there both scared to let there true emotions show hermione was clearly jelous in hbp when ron was snoggin lavender brown ....but little did she no he was only gettin back at her 4 snoggin krum ...btw i think hermione n krum were a gud match .... Originally posted by sammii
IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER BECAUSE EACH OF THEM WERE JELOUS WHEN THY SNOGGGED SUM ........... Originally posted by sammii
its not like im writin an essay ,the spellings don,t have to be perfect . dumb n00b

sammii
what ??

undomiel
its easier to read when you spell things correctly

sammii
i understand that but there's no need to make a big deal out of it

undomiel
thats much better, big deal is over with.

Mormegil
Don't be nasty, zac.

There really isn't any doubt that Ron and Hermoine are in love and will get together, though the fact is one will probably die right after they realize it. It's a shame, really, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

sammii
thank you i think ron,ll die to try and save harry i think............

Phoenix
Don't forget, we have the Official Shipping Thread and the Anti and Appreciation Forum for discussing 'ships...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.