23,000,000 Acklays versus Clone Wars Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Windu takes this I think.

jollyjim311
Yeah, he would cut one open, stick his hand inside, and ride it around and control it. Mace wins easy.

Darth Traya
Yep, Windu has this one in the bag.

jollyjim311
Even without his lightsaber.

Darth Traya
Or legs, or arms, or eyes, or ears. Mace takes this with comcal ease.

Twilight Janick
But Mace will tire himself out after the first thirteen millions. I don't know how many of them he can slaughter every second.

Darth Traya
I would say a million every second and Aclays arn't intelligent. They wont band together to kill Mace. Mace wins this.

Twilight Janick
No, wait! The fastest killing rate of CW Windu is about 200 SBDs per second. I don't know how long it requires to CW Windu to tire himself out. Apply the 200/second to the acklays, then multiply it by the number of seconds it requires to tire himself out, and if that is greater than 2,3 e7, then Windu wins. If not, the acklays win.

Darth Traya
Dude, Windu is like the most powerful Jedi of all time, he would win this regardless of how many Acklays there are.

overlord

Captain REX

darthsith19
Wait, 23 million? Dude, even if he kills 10 per second it'd take 26.620373737373737 days. So he loses because you can only live for three days without water and three weeks without food.

mace=badass
Well when do we ever see anyone in Star Wars eat?

DrDoom101
Padme and Anakin in AOTC

Council#13
I've seen the clones "eat" in the AOTC

DrDoom101
thats two, also what were people doing in that pub in ANH? Theres gotta be at least one person eating in that scene.

Mišt
Originally posted by Captain REX

^ what he said.

Some of you might need to go offline for a few days and venture out into the real world.

overlord

mace=badass
^^ Yeah, but. when do we see Windu eat?

Darth Traya
We never see anyone eat apart from a few people. Mace and the rest of the galaxy, excluding the clones, Padme and Anakin all attend Anorexic Anonymous.

mace=badass
Yeah, he doesn't need to eat. Well CW Mace that is. He takes this battle with ease.

Darth Traya
bump

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by mace=badass
Yeah, he doesn't need to eat. Well CW Mace that is. He takes this battle with ease.

Anorexic Anonymous have at least two branches on Coruscant: one in the Jedi Temple, another in the Senate building.

And what about Dexter's bar? There must have been ONE person eating there!

ubermench
Mace is so hard he could kill you before you even knew he was there, thats how hard he is

Sir Degrader
Noob, Chuck Norris is harder. Chuck Norris made ducks no echo!

ubermench
what the f(_)ck?

Your dumb

Sir Degrader
I'm sorry, I'm new here. Which Acklay is this? The one from "The Catcher in the Rye"?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ubermench
what the f(_)ck?

Your dumb

Wow, that is a pretty impressive "u".

ubermench
Dont be hatin on my U evil face

Anyway ackleys are dumb. Someone close this thread.

jollyjim311
"Ackleys" are dumb because "ackleys" don't exist.

Kaithen
HOLY CRAP!
I never seen a jedi fighting in a week without eating or without getting tired, he cant be killing things all the time, i think he would die. And of course they eat in star wars or are u guys.... stupid?
They just know that people dont like to watch anakin eating, taking a shower or peeing. Come on, Mace cant stand out for that long he wont make it.....

Veneficus

Lord Rikyl
I think the only person who could take all these acklay is probably Jar Jar Binks.

Twilight Janick
Jar Jar isn't familiar one bit with acklays.

Kaithen
even if he didnt sleep i think they would take him, they are strong as hell

Captain REX
...this is still open? Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.