The Avengers vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

The Avengers:
Cap.America
Thor
Quasar
She Hulk
Vison
Photon, Monica
Iron Man

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern, Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

thesilverspider
so many avengers vs JLA threads........... wacko .......... sick

Malo
think member for member the JLA is more just alittle more powerful in the streanght department, but the Avengers have more prep poeple on there side. Though even in a straight fight its going to be a pretty good battle, I think the fights should have been longer in JLA/Avengers crossover. Not so much that I didn't like outcomes or whatever but it just was strange that they were so short and I kinda felt riped off.

Cap vs Bat- With the gadgets batman makes it a fight, but goes down eventually to Cap.

Thor vs Superman- Been debated from here to forever on this board. For me it depends. If the two just duke it out toe to toe Superman wins. If Superman. If Thor uses weather control in conjunction with his melee attacks he wins and the same if its a ranged combat. Though in none of the cases is it a walk for either side.

Quasar vs GL- I would love to see this one played out in a comic form. Quasar in theory holds sway over all forms of energy and the rings use energy. So I will go with Quasar.

She Hulk vs WW- WW because of her toys, she can fly and her fighting skills, but not after a long bout, Wonder Woman will be hurting after this fight.

Vision vs Manhunter- Vision because they have virtually the same powers. Vision is not going to be bothered by telepathy that much but MM is stronger.

Photon vs Flash- Photon eventually.

Iron man vs Aquaman- Iron man

Left are Superman and Wonder Woman vs Cap, Thor, Quasar and Iron man

With that Avengers getting a hard fought win.

Mordum
I say the JLA would probably win but the Avengers are cooler so i give it to them.

Jade Chihuahua
JLA wins it....except Aquaman...who sucks....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
JLA wins it....except Aquaman...who sucks....

So...you haven't been on Aquaman Respect Thread?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mordum
I say the JLA would probably win but the Avengers are cooler so i give it to them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

yes

stormfront13
no one on the JLA could take monica

DarkCrawler
Manhunter could try to control Quasar's mind...since Quasar can manipulate energy, he could do something to her, I think.

JOE NUNEZ
Why is hulk not in that lineup instead of she hulk .....ooooo i know because it would be unfair..........

Tron
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Why is hulk not in that lineup instead of she hulk .....ooooo i know because it would be unfair..........

Because he's not an Avenger, and it wouldn't matter that much anyway.

Arahan
Hulk was one of the founding members..so he was an avenger not for long but how did Captain America say:

Once an Avenger always an avenger

Tron
Yeah, and he also basically said "Screw you guy, I quit."

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Arahan
Hulk was one of the founding members..so he was an avenger not for long but how did Captain America say:

Once an Avenger always an avenger

trutru.. put in hulk to make it more even, this fight is very lopsided

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Manhunter could try to control Quasar's mind...since Quasar can manipulate energy, he could do something to her, I think.

Quasar is psi-proof.... telepaths cannot control him

Knightfall93
JLA wouyld edge it. People seem to underestimate Bats. Check out his respect thread/ how strong exactly is Batman thread. It shows he's like a meta- human but ot... ummm

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Knightfall93
JLA wouyld edge it. People seem to underestimate Bats. Check out his respect thread/ how strong exactly is Batman thread. It shows he's like a meta- human but ot... ummm

Batman is a big factor because it makes the JLA smarter in terms of tactics and strategism. But the Avengers have sheer power!

Aquaman doesn't stand a chance against anyone on that lineup- except maybe Captain America (and thats only because he fights more like a human than anyone else)

Martian Manhunter would get pwned very quickly!!!! All Monica has to do is turn herself into heat energy and its over. Monica is of course, the biggest threat to the Justice League.. but there are definitely ways to beat her:

(A) Superman's autrotophic nature feeds Monica so much solar energy that she becomes unstable.
(B) Flash creates a load of tornadoes and feeds Monica so much kinetic energy that she becomes unstable.
(C) Batman uses a boom tunnel to seperate Monica's energy into seperate locations, making her a lot weaker.
(D) Batman, being the smart guy that he is, converts Monica to an energy that can be used to his advantage. For EXAMPLE, if Monica turns herself into LIGHT , Batman can reflect or refract it onto one her Avenger teammates. If she turns to HEAT , Batman can use his fermionic gas and cool her to zero degrees, thus making her immobile. If she turns CHEMICAL , then Batman can use environmental factors to make her do something stupid. If she turns into SOUND , then Batman can get a microphone and convert her into electrical energy and then use her to supercharge Flash and speedforce every Avenger member to death. If she turns THERMONUCLEAR , then Batman boom tunnels the JLA members away while Monica kills all her teammates.
(E) Flash absorbs the energy.
(F) Monica goes super super light energy and turns into UV Rays and Superman soaks up all the energy- then beats the living snot out of all the other Avenger members.
(G) Monica goes NUCLEAR and Superman absorbs it all and beats the living snot out of all the other Avenger members.
(H) Realizing that none of her energy conversions work against the JLA, she goes back to her normal self and gets KOed.

That being said, I'll talk more about Monica later.

Quasar is nothing special; he's somebody that can be manhandled by Superman or Wonder Woman or Green Lantern. Not that strong.

Vision could be taken out by Martian Manhunter, but it depends if Photon/Monica manages to take him out first. I also think Vision does not help the Avengers tremendously because Batman or Superman can soften the ground below him and sink him beneath the ground, so his density thingy isn't really useful. He can also be taken out if Flash sprints quick enough and buries him into the ground.

Iron Man is really tough and smart, so I think he could beat at least one of the Justice League members. I mean, the armor alone can self activate with the Quiver command.. He and Wonder Woman fight to a tie until she gets knocked out or his armor short circuits. Also, how come nobody ever goes for his eyes? Batman will gouge his eyes with gas pellets and Wonder Woman will hurl him around with the lasso! lol yeah, it probably won't be that simple cause Iron Man is also a very awesome tactician from time to time.

She Hulk is pretty strong too. This is where Green Lantern comes in: he won't be enough to beat her, but he'll definitely stalemate her for an indefinite amount of time.

Thor is obviously going to have a one on one tussle with Superman. Knowing the unpredictability of the hammer though, Batman could probably devise a plan to lull it away long enough for Supes to wear him down. I think Wonder Woman would be a good match for Thor as well. Flash could also be fast/strong enough to take the hammer if Supes or Wonderwoman is distracting him. It has to be a 2 on 1 handicap or nobodies going to beat Thor.

Captain America and Aquaman. *laughs* As soon as Captain America wins, he won't be able to take any of the JLA members- except maybe Batman. If Martian Manhunter telepathically forwards Batman's strategies to the other members , Captain America will be useless as a distraction for Bruce. If Batman wins, no harm is really done.

In the end, I think the Avengers have too much going for them- ESPECIALLY with Photon. I give the JLA 4/10 IF they have Batman. Otherwise, they really don't have a chance. Without him, Photon alone would probably give everyone a fight.

Mider
whos monica?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Mider
whos monica?

Photon! Monica Rambeau.

roughrider
I think there was a comic series about this...a few years ago...Busiek? Perez? Let me try to remember... stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman is a big factor because it makes the JLA smarter in terms of tactics and strategism. But the Avengers have sheer power!

Aquaman doesn't stand a chance against anyone on that lineup- except maybe Captain America (and thats only because he fights more like a human than anyone else)

Martian Manhunter would get pwned very quickly!!!! All Monica has to do is turn herself into heat energy and its over. Monica is of course, the biggest threat to the Justice League.. but there are definitely ways to beat her:

(A) Superman's autrotophic nature feeds Monica so much solar energy that she becomes unstable.
(B) Flash creates a load of tornadoes and feeds Monica so much kinetic energy that she becomes unstable.
(C) Batman uses a boom tunnel to seperate Monica's energy into seperate locations, making her a lot weaker.
(D) Batman, being the smart guy that he is, converts Monica to an energy that can be used to his advantage. For EXAMPLE, if Monica turns herself into LIGHT , Batman can reflect or refract it onto one her Avenger teammates. If she turns to HEAT , Batman can use his fermionic gas and cool her to zero degrees, thus making her immobile. If she turns CHEMICAL , then Batman can use environmental factors to make her do something stupid. If she turns into SOUND , then Batman can get a microphone and convert her into electrical energy and then use her to supercharge Flash and speedforce every Avenger member to death. If she turns THERMONUCLEAR , then Batman boom tunnels the JLA members away while Monica kills all her teammates.
(E) Flash absorbs the energy.
(F) Monica goes super super light energy and turns into UV Rays and Superman soaks up all the energy- then beats the living snot out of all the other Avenger members.
(G) Monica goes NUCLEAR and Superman absorbs it all and beats the living snot out of all the other Avenger members.
(H) Realizing that none of her energy conversions work against the JLA, she goes back to her normal self and gets KOed.

That being said, I'll talk more about Monica later.

Quasar is nothing special; he's somebody that can be manhandled by Superman or Wonder Woman or Green Lantern. Not that strong.

Vision could be taken out by Martian Manhunter, but it depends if Photon/Monica manages to take him out first. I also think Vision does not help the Avengers tremendously because Batman or Superman can soften the ground below him and sink him beneath the ground, so his density thingy isn't really useful. He can also be taken out if Flash sprints quick enough and buries him into the ground.

Iron Man is really tough and smart, so I think he could beat at least one of the Justice League members. I mean, the armor alone can self activate with the Quiver command.. He and Wonder Woman fight to a tie until she gets knocked out or his armor short circuits. Also, how come nobody ever goes for his eyes? Batman will gouge his eyes with gas pellets and Wonder Woman will hurl him around with the lasso! lol yeah, it probably won't be that simple cause Iron Man is also a very awesome tactician from time to time.

She Hulk is pretty strong too. This is where Green Lantern comes in: he won't be enough to beat her, but he'll definitely stalemate her for an indefinite amount of time.

Thor is obviously going to have a one on one tussle with Superman. Knowing the unpredictability of the hammer though, Batman could probably devise a plan to lull it away long enough for Supes to wear him down. I think Wonder Woman would be a good match for Thor as well. Flash could also be fast/strong enough to take the hammer if Supes or Wonderwoman is distracting him. It has to be a 2 on 1 handicap or nobodies going to beat Thor.

Captain America and Aquaman. *laughs* As soon as Captain America wins, he won't be able to take any of the JLA members- except maybe Batman. If Martian Manhunter telepathically forwards Batman's strategies to the other members , Captain America will be useless as a distraction for Bruce. If Batman wins, no harm is really done.

In the end, I think the Avengers have too much going for them- ESPECIALLY with Photon. I give the JLA 4/10 IF they have Batman. Otherwise, they really don't have a chance. Without him, Photon alone would probably give everyone a fight.

I appreciate your dedication but you're INCREDIBLY wrong in a number of avenues:

What the f**k? Um. NO. Quasar has gone head to head with Thanos, Surfer and other heralds. Seriously. The only person who can beat him is GL.

What the f**k? Unless Iron Man has the Asgardian Armour, he last about two minutes at best. Speedblitz.

What the f**k?

What the f**k?

You HONESTLY believe Green Lantern can't beat her? How? This man can create stars at a whim and bust planets....

We can all forgive you for this one. This isn't Superfriends Aquaman my friend. This is Class 100, lift an entire city block, telepathic seizure giving, speedblitzing, etc. Aquaman. Cap gets completely owned.

Lucid Lui

Captain America and Aquaman. *laughs* As soon as Captain America wins, he won't be able to take any of the JLA members- except maybe Batman. If Martian Manhunter telepathically forwards Batman's strategies to the other members , Captain America will be useless as a distraction for Bruce. If Batman wins, no harm is really done. Wow, you really don't know anything about Aquaman do you? Aquaman is so far out of Caps league.

Click the link in my sig to see the Aquaman respect thread. Look on the last page for a list of most of the scans posted so far. Try to have some knowledge of a character before you say who they lose to. wink

joesha28
JLA....i'm a Thor fan...but the JLA is the Dream Team of DCU. Avengers have their powerhouses..firstly Thor...than She Hulk... Wonder man. A good leader in Cap. But JLA has good Leaders..the Brains Batman, Muscles Superman. A communications method thru Martian Manhunter. Avengers will take some guys down but i think in the Thor will be the 1 last to stand in his team..but outnumbered,overpowered.

JLA 6/10

JOE NUNEZ
why dont you bastards ever put hulk in the avengers line up .......with hulk in the line up bye bye jla heads......

jrodslam
why dont you bastards ever put hulk in the avengers line up .......with hulk in the line up bye bye jla heads......

Hulk is a non-factor anyway. There are at least 3 JLA'ers that can take him out.

JOE NUNEZ
hey jrodslam your an idiot if you think theirs 3 jla'ers that can beat hulk.GO AND LOOK AT THE HULK RESPECT PAGE .....Plus hulk has taken on both the east/ and west coast avengers at once and you think wonderwoman can beat an enraged hulk please he would kill her .The hulk is a character that takes on multiple characters at once if you and the hulk to any team that teams chances of winning are way better......

Draco69
Namor has beaten Hulk.
So has Hercules.
And Thor.

Seriously most of the JLA barring Batman can beat the Hulk solo.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Namor has beaten Hulk.
So has Hercules.
And Thor.

Seriously most of the JLA barring Batman can beat the Hulk solo. Yah, a good portion of them are simply too fast for him when considering powersets.
Too dynamic to lose to a one trick pony like Hulk.

thesilverspider
hey jrodslam your an idiot if you think theirs 3 jla'ers that can beat hulk.GO AND LOOK AT THE HULK RESPECT PAGE .....Plus hulk has taken on both the east/ and west coast avengers at once and you think wonderwoman can beat an enraged hulk please he would kill her .The hulk is a character that takes on multiple characters at once if you and the hulk to any team that teams chances of winning are way better......
WOW!!!!!! A moron calling someone an idiot.........no
Please Hulk is not that serious Wonder Women would own Hulk.He took the Avengers are you serious a non-holding back Thor takes Hulk out in a minute.Hulk is just a Strong green guy nothing special.

cheldon
done before. jla wins

jrodslam

Theres no need for namecalling. Its clear that youre a Hulk fanboy and have no knowledge of the JLA's abilities. You know them by name alone and basic powers. If you truly knew somewhat the full extent of their powers then youd know that Hulk would get his ass handed to him and not retort to namecalling. Either youre young or very immature. Either way, do some research on the JLA. Visit a respect thread or two.

JOE NUNEZ
all the jla is ,is a team of dcs best marvel doesnt do that they spread there powerhouses around making matchups more fair..putting the best guys together is easy how would the jla do against this marvel team 1 docter strange 2 thor 3 silver surfer 4 hulk 5 namor 6 makkari 7 spiderman

JOE NUNEZ
o by the way makkari is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than flash and a littleeeeeeeeeeee faster than quicksilver.......

JOE NUNEZ
jla sucks i can make up multiple teams that would own them 1silver surfer 2 runner 3 champian 4 genisvell 5 the original bucky 6 me 7 do we really need any body else nuff said hey i could do this all day just with marvel characters.

Sir Whirlysplat
all the jla is ,is a team of dcs best marvel doesnt do that they spread there powerhouses around making matchups more fair..putting the best guys together is easy how would the jla do against this marvel team 1 docter strange 2 thor 3 silver surfer 4 hulk 5 namor 6 makkari 7 spiderman

Then we add DC's powerhouses like element lad, Varox, duplicate boy, Nabu, Phantom Stranger etc. laughing out loud Your funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam

Well if you want to get technical, the JLA is composed of MANY of DC's heroes. Streetlevel to Powerhouses to Magic users. If Marvel put that team to go against the JLA, the Justice League would add Zatanna or Phantom Stranger, Hal and Plastic Man. As much as i like Namor, he and Hulk arent a factor at all. They just cant really compete with the type of power some of the JLA'ers have.

Juntai
And it's not a group of the best, it's a group of the icons.

But yeah, pretty much every dc hero is on the JLroster, if needed to, they can just tap the communicator.

JOE NUNEZ
heres another with superman based heroes 1 gladiator 2 count neferia 3 hyperion 4 quasar 5 blackbolt 6 wonderman 7 and for batman captain america

JOE NUNEZ
anyways i would like to apologize to jrodslam for calling him an idiot...THE RUNNER RULES!!!!!!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
heres another with superman based heroes 1 gladiator 2 count neferia 3 hyperion 4 quasar 5 blackbolt 6 wonderman 7 and for batman captain america

Majestick, Duplicate boy, Mon el (Valor) Lar Gand, Apollo, Vartox, Superman, etc etc ad infinitum laughing out loud your funny

TheKahn
The Avengers biggest problem is that there doesn't seem to be anything preventing MM from mind raping Cap., She-Hulk, and Iron Man and thus turn them against the Avengers or learning the weakness of the whole team (I'm sure Cap has a plan of how to take down every avenger).

jrodslam
anyways i would like to apologize to jrodslam for calling him an idiot...THE RUNNER RULES!!!!!!!!

No harm done.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah we might have to cross paths or disagree on something again in the future so lets keep it professional

JOE NUNEZ
hey isnt sentry an avenger if so add him to the team

Draco69
Sentry isn't an Avenger. Why? Fifteen issues in and he hasn't done a damn thing besides ripping up Carnage.

Sentry doesn't belong a team full of street-levelers. He should join the Defenders instead...

JOE NUNEZ
1sentry 2 thor 3 hulk 4 hercules 5 namor 6 ironman 7 cap how would these avengers fair against the jla o and i want sentry on flash.....

JOE NUNEZ
1st round knock out avengers win

Draco69
1sentry 2 thor 3 hulk 4 hercules 5 namor 6 ironman 7 cap how would these avengers fair against the jla o and i want sentry on flash.....

Sentry's vulnerable to psi-attacks. Martian Manhunter....

Hulk and Hercules gets shrinked by Green Lantern.

Namor gets clobbered by a speedblitz.

Iron Man gets his armour turned to flowers by Green Lantern.

Thor gets bumrushed by WW and Superman.

The Ion
1st round knockout JLA win laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
JLA win easily!

JOE NUNEZ
wow green lantern takes out three avenger powerhouses i think u believe santa clause

JOE NUNEZ
in your world the jla can not be defeated by any team.....yeah the jla could beat the elders of the universe,they could beat the defenders,the heralds they go down to right?

Draco69
in your world the jla can not be defeated by any team.....yeah the jla could beat the elders of the universe,they could beat the defenders,the heralds they go down to right?

Defenders, most likely due to Strange and Surfer.

But honestly, with all due respect to Avengers they're simply not as powerful as the JLA. They're a notch below.

jrodslam
But honestly, with all due respect to Avengers they're simply not as powerful as the JLA. They're a notch below.

Actually, i even think the Avengers are a notch below the JSA as well. But thats just me. erm

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually, i even think the Avengers are a notch below the JSA as well. But thats just me. erm

yes

You'd have to make a team of Avengers that's never been been incarnated before to have a match.

Murda Mase
I really don't see how the Avengers can win this.....Superman and Batman have taken out teams of heros by themselves with no prep time

Heres what they did with no prep time...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1710/supermanbatman3pg053mq.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6366/supermanbatman3pg110kr.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2959/supermanbatman3pg149iy.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6585/supermanbatman3pg157fm.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/607/supermanbatman3pg170ud.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3614/supermanbatman3pg188mp.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/148/supermanbatman3pg190zc.th.jpg

Then right after fought these heros with no prep time.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/Deadpool187/sb-04-02.jpg

And this was right after Superman took a Kryponite bullet to the chest moments befor and he was feeling effect of a giant Kryptonite rock about to kill all life on earth.

jrodslam
^ That fight was PIS/CIS. Horrible. no

TheKahn
Just about all of thoes guys could have taken Batman out with a single punch! But, suprise, none even try. Just sad.

Murda Mase
LOL who Grundy? He gassed him then did what he did there thats the only one puncher I see...

Draco69
Originally posted by Murda Mase
LOL who Grundy? He gassed him then did what he did there thats the only one puncher I see...

Grundy regularly curbstomps the entire JSA....

Green Lantern shouldn't have fallen to freeze breath.

Shiva shouldn't have beaten so easily. She shouldn't have been beaten at ALL.

And for heaven's sake a tazer does not defeat a man who can absorb electricity! (Black Lightening)

jrodslam
And for heaven's sake a tazer does not defeat a man who can absorb electricity! (Black Lightening)

laughing laughing laughing

TheKahn

But that was a Bat-taser! It shoots Bat-tricity, and no one can absorb Bat-tricity. wink

Murda Mase
Grundy regularly curbstomps the entire JSA....

Shiva shouldn't have beaten so easily. She shouldn't have been beaten at ALL.

Grundy yeah I know he does this seen him do it in Supergirl number 3......that doesn't mean he wouldn't get distratced long enough to do the pressure point blows he did...not to mention he was being mind controlled by Grodd and when he broke the conection that distracted him too.

Shiva? Hes beatin before actually a few times and a tie early on...the writer even metioned she was the greatest assain in that pic knowing how good she is.....

Murda Mase
Originally posted by TheKahn
But that was a Bat-taser! It shoots Bat-tricity, and no one can absorb Bat-tricity. wink

Speculation.....

Why?

Well thats because he didn't use a taser to beat him.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3594/sb04035rv.th.jpg

Murda Mase
People underestimate Batman alot...LOL

Draco69
Grundy yeah I know he does this seen him do it in Supergirl number 3......that doesn't mean he wouldn't get distratced long enough to do the pressure point blows he did...not to mention he was being mind controlled by Grodd and when he broke the conection that distracted him too.

Shiva? Hes beatin before actually a few times and a tie early on...the writer even metioned she was the greatest assain in that pic knowing how good she is.....

Batman has NEVER beaten Shiva in combat. Not once except this horrible PIS crap Jeph Loeb sprouted out. Batman "won" once only with Robin's help with his gadgets. Even though Batman stated he was going to lose unless Dick helped him.

Pressure points shouldn't work on a man who can take blows from Superman and tank missiles easily bounce of. His skin is too damn thick. Not to mention Grundy is ZOMBIE. He's not ALIVE. Gas NOR pressure points don't work on a non-living being.

Draco69
Speculation.....

Why?

Well thats because he didn't use a taser to beat him.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3594/sb04035rv.th.jpg

Tazer-line dipped in water...which is even worse. no

Superman/Batman or anything written by Jeph Loeb these days don't hold stack in these forums.

Murda Mase
Batman has NEVER beaten Shiva in combat. Not once except this horrible PIS crap Jeph Loeb sprouted out. Batman "won" once only with Robin's help with his gadgets. Even though Batman stated he was going to lose unless Dick helped him.

Pressure points shouldn't work on a man who can take blows from Superman and tank missiles easily bounce of. His skin is too damn thick. Not to mention Grundy is ZOMBIE. He's not ALIVE. Gas NOR pressure points don't work on a non-living being.

Grundy's strength and invulnerability change with each incarnation, although it is convenient I admit, but it still doesn't dissprove it...

As for Shiva its still 2 wins one tie you haven't dissproved she SHOULD win..

Murda Mase
Tazer-line dipped in water...which is even worse. no

Dude that wasn't a tazer line or a tazer...lol

It never showed him being hurt by the water dip just his powers going off.

It was a rope he wrapped around him then Superman lifted them all up in a tornado....

Draco69
Grundy's strength and invulnerability change with each incarnation, although it is convenient I admit, but it still doesn't dissprove it...

As for Shiva its still 2 wins one tie you haven't dissproved she SHOULD win..

Batman has spoken on several accounts that Shiva (and Richard Dragon) were above him.

Take his fight with Richard Dragon. He didn't last two minutes. On the other hand, Lady Shiva almost killed Dragon with the Leopard Blow but someone interfered.

Shiva>Batman in hand to hand combat.

Draco69
Dude that wasn't a tazer line or a tazer...lol

It never showed him being hurt by the water dip just his powers going off.

It was a rope he wrapped around him then Superman lifted them all up in a tornado....

His powers can't go "off". Jeph Loeb obviously thought he was an Electro-wannabe. He absorbs electrical energy around him and THAN releases it. He's not an Electro where water spazzes him out. This has been tried numerous times to no avail. Actually he's learned to make it work for him by using the water as a conducter to draw even more electrical energy.

Draco69

Strength changes? Sure? The fact that he's a ZOMBIE and gas nor pressure points don't work on being that doesn't BREATHE nor has any living functions in his body is constant. Not to mention mind control. Grodd is immune to telepathy. Why? He's DEAD.

Murda Mase
Batman has spoken on several accounts that Shiva (and Richard Dragon) were above him.

Take his fight with Richard Dragon. He didn't last two minutes. On the other hand, Lady Shiva almost killed Dragon with the Leopard Blow but someone interfered.

Shiva>Batman in hand to hand combat.

Batman on several accounts said he thinks he can take anyone even other heros have commented on that he thinks he can take anyone...

Batman said alot of things.

Alot of fans think he can because he has taken out alot of people...

Those are the some of the main reasons why there are so many Batman vs (insert any name) threads.

Batgirl beat Shiva and Batman tied with Batgirl....

Murda Mase
Strength changes? Sure? The fact that he's a ZOMBIE and gas nor pressure points don't work on being that doesn't BREATHE nor has any living functions in his body is constant. Not to mention mind control. Grodd is immune to telepathy. Why? He's DEAD.

Are you sure it doesn't?

All I've seen were chracaters coment on how he changes with each incarnation.

Even in that pic Batman says he does..

The gas was just dissrupt his vision it didn't matter if he breathed it in.

He does have some brain power because he fell for Huntress plus remembers that rhyme the bum told him that he says all the time.

Plus has been shown to respond to peoples actions and converse with them.

That proves he has atleast some brain power.

Otherwise also then all motor functions stop and he would never move...

Murda Mase
His powers can't go "off". Jeph Loeb obviously thought he was an Electro-wannabe. He absorbs electrical energy around him and THAN releases it. He's not an Electro where water spazzes him out. This has been tried numerous times to no avail. Actually he's learned to make it work for him by using the water as a conducter to draw even more electrical energy.

Still it didn't show him being hurt by it for all we know Batman tried like the numerous other times that didn't work then he used the water as conducter to draw even more electrical energy.

It doesn't matter because he didn't beat him and I never said he did beat him...

MrHeavySilence
lol @ the PIS argument. Spider-Man beat Hulk with a cement mixer :P

Draco69
Batman on several accounts said he thinks he can take anyone even other heros have commented on that he thinks he can take anyone...

Batman said alot of things.

Alot of fans think he can because he has taken out alot of people...

Those are the some of the main reasons why there are so many Batman vs (insert any name) threads.

Batgirl beat Shiva and Batman tied with Batgirl....

Batman "tied" with Batgirl solely because he was swinging around the city using his gadgets while Batgirl was holding back.

Take this for example, Batgirl completely owned Shrike in seconds. Batman almost lost Shrike when they met. Batgirl and Shiva are above Batman in combat. Except when he uses his gadgets to even the scale.

Batman is rather good at what he does. But in this forum, we are able to distinguish between what he CAN do (beat Prometheus) and what he CANNOT do (turn CM back into a mortal with a KICK) which is just PIS.

Draco69
Are you sure it doesn't?

All I've seen were chracaters coment on how he changes with each incarnation.

Even in that pic Batman says he does..

The gas was just dissrupt his vision it didn't matter if he breathed it in.

He does have some brain power because he fell for Huntress plus remembers that rhyme the bum told him that he says all the time.

Plus has been shown to respond to peoples actions and converse with them.

That proves he has atleast some brain power.

Otherwise also then all motor functions stop and he would never move...

He does't have brain power. He's DEAD. He's a magically revived ZOMBIE. He has no living functions. I remember one issue where he got his head caved in by Mongul. He was still up and walking. It's nothing biological. It's purely MAGIC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.