Hey, jus a sw nerd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rikeen
hey, its me, jus a star wars nerd.
the nerdiest thing ive done was dress up as a jedi w my friends to the episode 3 premeire. but im not really that much of a nerd, since im into sports.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Ladyluck
Star Wars, eh? You'll fit right in!

Welcome to KMC. happy

JacopeX
dont like star wars at all but welcome

Mando
Originally posted by rikeen
hey, its me, jus a star wars nerd.
the nerdiest thing ive done was dress up as a jedi w my friends to the episode 3 premeire. but im not really that much of a nerd, since im into sports.

laughing

Welcome.

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum.

River Wild
Welcome to the Community! Nice to have you here! Happy Dance

Morning_Glory
hi wave

Phenandra
Hi! Im a new and I love Star Wars! And you are NOT a nerd for liking something as cool as Star Wars. >3 Im on the dark side.

kyuubinaruto
hi welcome

Talking_Owl
Hello
Yeah, I'm a Star Wars nerd, too. You'll fit in well here.

hotsauce6548
Hello.

Judging by the words in your sig you would love a certain signature I have. wink

liam k
hi i like star wars but haven't dress up, anyway vissit my thread in the off topic section if you wanna rebel against the governments coz you care about our world, and like all the others said you'll fit right in, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
wave hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.