Crouching Tiger, Hero, or Flying Daggers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Which of the three movies did you think was best?

MildPossession
I adore all three, but Hero is my favourite out of the lot, lovely film.

Eis
It's 'House of Flying Daggers'.
And my vote goes to it, no contest!

BobbyD
Haven't seen House of Flying Daggers, but the other 2 were excellent.

Takiko_4ever
Well i wouldn't have a favorite one...
i like tham all just the same!

Solo
Hero.

River Wild
Its an awesome movie!

adscrawler
love them all, but would have to say crouching tiger, as it is still a film i can watch any time when i dont know what to watch.

BakaXero
doesn't Zhang ZiYi get her clothes ripped off in all of them?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hero looks so pretty, but I don't like it's political over-tones. House Of Flying Daggers is also a stunning movie to look at, and not just because of ol' Zhang Ziyi. However, I will always hold Crouching Tiger closest to my heart; it's a perfect movie.

cyclone
dont even have to think, Crouching Tiger!!

johnny cash fan
crouching tiger, obviosly

crucifixio
Hero is my all-time favorite

Tallis
In order

1. flying Daggers
2. crouching tiger
3. Hero

TOH
Originally posted by BakaXero
doesn't Zhang ZiYi get her clothes ripped off in all of them?
Good point hmm

And my vote goes to Hero.

IvoryGeisha
I voted Hero merely for the fact that there is far more content in the movie itself and you made me choose stick out tongue
I love all three movies though...Zhang Ziyi and the rest of the casts are truly amazing

sexyking
Without a doubt hero i was amazed by the film from start to finish and i loved the fight scences.

WrathfulDwarf
For me Hero tops the rest. The love story was separated from the main storyline. The sword fighting was also a lot more impressive. Plus the look of Hero was more appealing and artistic than the other two. House was just damn colorful.

jeffer_wrote
HERO. hands down.

rotiart
I'd actually put Iron monkey above Crouching Tiger for myself... and Hero as Number 1... but still... all three are very good movies.

Prabhodh
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is my favourite, i haven't seen Hero or house of flying daggers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.