Bastila vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Vos
Has this been done before? Sry if it has, I checked search and nothing came up. But who would win? The setting is aboard the Invisible Hand.

jollyjim311
Anakin, he's way too powerful.

Darth Traya
Bastila takes him. Malak himself admits that Bastila is stronger than Bandon. And you have to be very good to be second in an Empire of thousands of Sith, damn good.

Bastila was also considered powerful enough to, at the very least, stand a chance against Revan, even though she is a padawan.

jollyjim311
Anakin was around 4th in a group of thousands.

And so what if she almost had a chance against Revan. What does that prove?

Darth Traya
Considering that Revan was the top dog of that time, it shows how powerful she was.

jollyjim311
Tyranus was one of the top dogs of the time, and Anakin actually killed him.

Master Vos
Bastila's Battle Meditation would win this for her. I mean, she was chosen to replace Bandon, which makes her 2nd in Malak's Sith Army. She has to be good in order to accomplish that. Wait, could Bandon beat Anakin? If he could, then I am not sure about my answer...

Master Vos
Tyrannus was probably toying with Anakin if you ask me, then he decides to pull up a Maul and get himself beheaded.

jollyjim311
Maul wasn't beheaded and Battle Meditation wouldn't help her at all.

Master Vos
Well using jollyjim's answer, could Bastila beat Dooku? If she can't then Anakin could win (unless Dooku was just toying around). If she could, then Anakin is dead.

Master Vos
Maul wasn't beheaded, but he totally underestimated Obi-Wan at that moment and the next second, his body is sliced apart. If you ask me, getting beheaded and your body sliced apart is pretty much the same thing in terms of death.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Tyranus was one of the top dogs of the time, and Anakin actually killed him.

Noep, Tyranus was under orders to lose to Anakin. He just didn't exactly lose with style.

Darth Traya
People pretty much underestimate Bastila. They think "OMFG, she's a padawan, ergo she is weak." But she's not.

Bandon could have contested ROTS Sidious. And Malak admits that Bastila is stronger than him.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Bastila takes him. Malak himself admits that Bastila is stronger than Bandon. And you have to be very good to be second in an Empire of thousands of Sith, damn good.

Bastila was also considered powerful enough to, at the very least, stand a chance against Revan, even though she is a padawan.
and sith back then could destroy yoda very easily without sweating

AND QUIT DOUBLE POSTING

Darth Traya
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
and sith back then could destroy yoda very easily without sweating

AND QUIT DOUBLE POSTING

Oi! Don't be so bloody arrogant! It's not harming you, or in fact doing anything detrimental to anyone.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Noep, Tyranus was under orders to lose to Anakin. He just didn't exactly lose with style. WTF? Where is it stated that Dooku was ordered to lose to Sidious? I have never heard of that..

He could've never expected Anakin to beat him without getting something chopped wich usually is the result of being 'beaten.'

Master Vos
I suppose Overlord is correct. That Dooku lost to Anakin. But, back to the point. If Bandon can defeat Sidious, and Bastila can beat Bandon, then pretty much Anakin gets himself murdered.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by overlord
WTF? Where is it stated that Dooku was ordered to lose to Sidious? I have never heard of that..

He could've never expected Anakin to beat him without getting something chopped wich usually is the result of being 'beaten.'

Ah, Overlord, you are wrong. The word of George Lucas says otherwise:

"Dooku was pretty much ordered to lose to Anakin by Palpatine."

Secondly, do you really think that a twenty something knight could defeat someone who mastered a style of ombat specifically designed for lightsabre combat? Do you really think that the fact that Dooku is not only sixty years his senior, far more powerful in the force and was effectively able to kick Anakin out of the way, several metres and then summilarily toss Obi-Wan across the room like a ragdoll will not contribute to his victory?

Dooku has sixty years of extra training than Anakin, he has knowledge of the darkside and the lightside. Not only that, he is not hindered by the Jedi Code, he can and will use aggressive powers Whilst Anakin is a more aggressive Jedi than most, Anakin is still limited by the code and will not try and choke Tyranus or otherwise.

That is why Tyranus, in my opinion, would win.

Darth Hawkeye
But wait maybe when Tyrannus toyed with Anakin about not harnessing his anger maybe thats what tuned him out to defeat Duku. Cause i seriously doubt Duku would die for anyone when he doesn't give a shit. Thats off the record.

But look at it form Duku's point of view he did the wrong thing made Anakin angry and he isnt strong enough to control his anger so he used it and defeated Duku. Thats all I'm saying is maybe Duku wan't all he's cracked up to be maybe he lost some skill alone the way of aging. Now I'm not saying its true but there has to be some explanation to why he was defeated so quick and easily

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
But wait maybe when Tyrannus toyed with Anakin about not harnessing his anger maybe thats what tuned him out to defeat Duku. Cause i seriously doubt Duku would die for anyone when he doesn't give a shit. Thats off the record.

But look at it form Duku's point of view he did the wrong thing made Anakin angry and he isnt strong enough to control his anger so he used it and defeated Duku. Thats all I'm saying is maybe Duku wan't all he's cracked up to be maybe he lost some skill alone the way of aging. Now I'm not saying its true but there has to be some explanation to why he was defeated so quick and easily

No, Tyranus was toying with Anakin. Pure psychology. The way Dooku tells him about his anger, the way he says it, is pure playing.

Not only that, why didn't he just toss Anakin across the room like Obi-Wan?

overlord
Hold your horses Traya, I am not wrong.. laughing
I was merely questioning this statement you gave. I wasn't implying anything.

I know damn well that Dooku is the superior duelist but the thought of trying to lose on purpose sounds like mission impossible when battling a psycho who can cut you in pieces.

Darth Traya
I think Dooku wasn't very good at losing gracefully, that's all.

Lightsnake
If anyone thinks for one bloody second Bandon could even touch ROTS Sidious...

This KOTOR power exaggeration has got to stop...

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Lightsnake
If anyone thinks for one bloody second Bandon could even touch ROTS Sidious...

This KOTOR power exaggeration has got to stop...

Then provide some proof. So far, I have seen nothing that indicated that ROTS Sidious is the same as DE Sidious. If you give me some ample proof, I will consider your theory and I may well accept it.

Darth Traya
Sorry, wrong post.

Lightsnake
There is nothing to even HINT DE Sidious and ROTS Sidious are the same...hell if anything, DE Sidious is the weaker one considering his clones were messed with by Carnor Jax. If I'm permitted to use the EU, I can provide ample example

Darth Traya
You are permitted to use the EU, indulge me.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lightsnake
There is nothing to even HINT DE Sidious and ROTS Sidious are the same...hell if anything, DE Sidious is the weaker one considering his clones were messed with by Carnor Jax. If I'm permitted to use the EU, I can provide ample example

More garbage from Lightsnake....

Lightsnake
Y'know, Ven, you have never posted anything to discredit, let alone disprove. When you can, feel free to join in.

Traya, can we continue this back at Escape's thread?

Darth Traya
Sure. Just a thing though Veneficius, so far Lightsnake is being civil and corteous. If you want to argue with him, do so. Don't resort to ad hominem attacks.

Espio X 20
I'd say Bastilla could at least get Anakin bruised up a bit, maybe even kill him. I'm not exactly sure how powerful Bastilla is, because when I play KotOR, it freezes up on the part with the elevator leading down to the undercity.

Darth Traya
More powerful than the second in command of the Sith Empire.

Master Vos
Espio, the reason why I think it freezes on Undercity is because there is so many SHADOWS there that your graphics card can't take it. I recommend you go to the Graphics Section in the game and take out Grass and Shadows, then the game runs smoothly. If that's not working, then I don't know what it is.

Darth Traya
Yep, just tone down all your graphics.

Darth_Glentract
Bastila wins. She was more powerful then Bandon, who was more powerful then several Council Members of that time.

Hello Friend
Bastila duels like a slug in the KOTOR cinematic.

"but malak sh3 w4s m0re powerful lol"

And Anakin said he was more powerful than Sidious. Do people lie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.