Can anime/manga beat Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinjaJJ
Which anime/manga character could defeat/maim/frag/slay the legendary Man of Steel?

Mider
Yes darksnider could beat him from what ive heard he has 1000 invisible shields that take a nuke to break just one and even then they reasemble instantly almost and if you manage to break all of them and hit him he heals one hundred percent again almost instantly and even if cut up into peaces and if you do manage to destroy his body he can just leave hell and get a new one and has a sword that has powers of the universe and has a move were he has a space in which he is omnipatent making him untouchable and if you go into that space he will be unbeatable.

DrDoom101
yugioh plays his Dark Magician card which wipes out Superman. Or maybe that new dragon he got in the Oricalcos series.

supremthor
the girls from oh my godess would murder superman

id369
Any Saint Sieya Cara after the Sanctuary Saga.

The move at the speed of light (Base)
Hit around class 70 or above
Armors are near indestructable
Can remove Human Sense,
Can attack with the force of exploding stars.
Can attack the Soul of any being.
Can Frezze at aboslute Zero. (thats colder than Iceman Prime)

The list just goes on.
http://chibisanzou.haisoft.net/saint/sacred_saga/Hades_2.jpg

Ultimate Hulk43
None of them.

id369
Dark Schneider (Bastard): (Tri Sapphire)

-Has 200+ instantly regenerating shields that can each more than hold out against an atomic blast each and even if the attack is greater, one shield will absorb the entire shock no matter how powerful.

-Can instantly regenerate as long as his eternal atom is attacked so the only way to beat him would be to destroy all 200 some odd shields and attack him with enough staying power to blast every atom into nothingness, however....

-Can move at speeds much faster than light

-Can will himself back from nothingness as he is the Dark Adam and ONLY another Adam can kill him permanently

-Weakest attack can split the world in half, stronger ones can destroy a galaxy.

-Holds the 7 pieces of the Judas Pain in him which is essentially reality itself. He can't be willed out of existence, sent to another dimension and imprisoned, or go back in time to kill him. It also eats at his soul, but he waves off most the effects except memory loss, meaning no psychic power in the universe can mind control or mind rape him.

-Has Spellbound, a shield that changes with his desires. He can make it so there is no air at all in an area he chooses or can prevent physical or energy attacks. He can also place specific limitations.

-Has slept with ever woman in the series and can seduce any woman.

-Has the highest level spells of every magic type but white.

NinjaJJ
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
Geist (M.D. Geist)
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Devilman (Devilman)
Devilman Lady (Devilman Lady)
Guyver Units (The Guyver)
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)
Guu (Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu)
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Cutey Honey (Cutey Honey)
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)
The Knight Sabers (Bubblegum Crisis)

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
Yes darksnider could beat him from what ive heard he has 1000 invisible shields that take a nuke to break just one and even then they reasemble instantly almost and if you manage to break all of them and hit him he heals one hundred percent again almost instantly and even if cut up into peaces and if you do manage to destroy his body he can just leave hell and get a new one and has a sword that has powers of the universe and has a move were he has a space in which he is omnipatent making him untouchable and if you go into that space he will be unbeatable. dude is sick

Juntai
Originally posted by id369
Any Saint Sieya Cara after the Sanctuary Saga.

The move at the speed of light (Base)
Hit around class 70 or above
Armors are near indestructable
Can remove Human Sense,
Can attack with the force of exploding stars.
Can attack the Soul of any being.
Can Frezze at aboslute Zero. (thats colder than Iceman Prime)

The list just goes on.
http://chibisanzou.haisoft.net/saint/sacred_saga/Hades_2.jpg What you listed doesn't seem to be anything Superman can't handle.

GODSCRIBE
Kid Buu

GODSCRIBE
Shenron

thesilverspider
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)
Geist (M.D. Geist)
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Devilman (Devilman)
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)
I don't see anyone here that can beat superman......

AKIRA would fuc'k supes up.............. evil face

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I don't see anyone here that can beat superman......

AKIRA would fuc'k supes up.............. evil face

Kain from Tenshi, I havn't seen it but apparently he can control Space / Time

I think Buu could probably turn him into chocolate ! smile

Maybe Galactic Leyline Hozanko aswell, Man Out Law Star kicked ass

Juntai
None of them could take Bugs Bunny.
NONE OF THEM.
NOT ONE ANIME CHARACTER WILL -EVER- BE ABLE TO BEAT BUGS BUNNY IN COMBAT.
And he's got the feats to prove it.

"Anime hunting season."

raygun

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
None of them could take Bugs Bunny.
NONE OF THEM.
NOT ONE ANIME CHARACTER WILL -EVER- BE ABLE TO BEAT BUGS BUNNY IN COMBAT.
And he's got the feats to prove it.

"Anime hunting season."

raygun
HA!!!!!!! the lil green alien ownz bugs bunny................ evil face

Sixth_Winged
Manga Surfer..........tracking every Superman incarnation just to pwn him.

Juntai
HA!!!!!!! the lil green alien ownz bugs bunny................ evil face In your opinion maybe, truth is, Bugs can't lose, he's got feats of beating up replacing the artist of the show and doing whatever he wants. He can do "Alien hunting season" and a barage of attacks will do him in.
He can make ammo curve and go different different directions, he make you attack yourself through a portal, he can teleport anywhere.

grey fox
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing) Yes
D (Vampire Hunter D) No
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!) Yes
Vash the Stampede (Trigun) No
Geist (M.D. Geist) No
Excel Excel (Excel Saga) No
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) No
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver) No
Pai (3X3 Eyes) Yes
Devilman (Devilman) Yes
Devilman Lady (Devilman Lady) Yes
Guyver Units (The Guyver) No
Eat-Man (Eat-Man) No
Guu (Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu) No
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) Hell no
Cutey Honey (Cutey Honey) not in the slightest
A-Ko (Project A-Ko) as if
The Knight Sabers (Bubblegum Crisis) possibly

My two cents.....

Rewmac
broly would kill him wit such ease

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
broly would kill him wit such ease

No he wouldn't........

Rewmac
broly destroyed galaxies what is pupes for him

Rewmac
sorry supes

grey fox
broly destroyed galaxies what is pupes for him

Broly destroyed a universe at full output supes would speedbiltz him , considering the fact that a giant muscle bound guy screaming and killing people randomly , he wont even give the guy a chance to start......

Rewmac
broly is atleast as fast a superman maybe faster superman couldn't bear a single blast of his

Rewmac
and he beat 4 supersaiyans and fused piccolo with ease

R.O.T. Yahman
broly is atleast as fast a superman maybe faster superman couldn't bear a single blast of his

not all his blasts are at 'galaxie destroying levels' Infact in the film he barely destroys small parts of a forrest !

I doubt he can destroy the universe or even galaxies ! smile

Rewmac
it has been said in the begining of the movie and he destroyed a planet in that film didn't he?

R.O.T. Yahman
it has been said in the begining of the movie ?

Probably one planet at a time like Buu ! smile

Rewmac
that blast was not even powered don't tell me that if he shoots a charged at supes he does not go down i redicoulus

Rewmac
its redicolous

soleran30
lol yeah I am sure brolly could win IF Superman sat there for 10 minutes while he screamed and made his hair fly up to power up lol

thesilverspider
Shut up broly is not that strong he's a chump compared to the rest of the dbz universe and the best in dbz can't even beat supes.

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Shut up broly can't beat any one just any of dc characters (and he was at least super buu's level dumb a.s.s)

thesilverspider
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Shut up broly can't beat any one just any of dc characters (and he was at least super buu's level dumb a.s.s)
Idiot broly was not even SS2 so no he's no where near any of the buus.

R.O.T. Yahman
Shut up broly is not that strong he's a chump compared to the rest of the dbz universe and the best in dbz can't even beat supes.

Agreed !

"lol yeah I am sure brolly could win IF Superman sat there for 10 minutes while he screamed and made his hair fly up to power up lol"

laughing

Rewmac
idiot he was legendary ssj which is a bit above then ssj2 don't ty to know more about dbz then me i have every film and all ofthe episodes and at 2nd movie he beat ssj2 gohan with 2 hits IDIOT

grey fox
Alucard could certainly kill superman.....

thesilverspider
idiot he was legendary ssj which is a bit above then ssj2 don't ty to know more about dbz then me i have every film and all ofthe episodes and at 2nd movie he beat ssj2 gohan with 2 hits IDIOT
SSj2 adult gohan was weaker then when he was a teen...... stick out tongue
and no Broly did not beat him in 2 hits you're wrong gohan was holding is own until broly decieded to try and blow up the planet.

and no moron LSSJ is not above SSj2.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
Alucard could certainly kill superman.....
maybe since his powers seem to be magic in nature.

grey fox
Lssj is about equal to Ultra super saiyan without the speed caps.....

thesilverspider
Lssj is about equal to Ultra super saiyan without the speed caps.....
Thank you........

Rewmac
you idiot it was mystic gohan in ssj2 which is stroner then kid gohanbig grinbig grin u know nothing

grey fox
maybe since his powers seem to be magic in nature.

Indeed , ya can't get much more magical then that (points to scan)

grey fox
you idiot it was mystic gohan in ssj2 which is stroner then kid gohanbig grinbig grin u know nothing

Actually i know a fair amount of Dbz considering i have watched every single episode , i stopped a while back though after becoming bored by it and moved on to better anime.

Rewmac
i have all of the episodes

thesilverspider
Dumbass you're the one that knows nothing it was not mystic gohan.It was just SSJ2 adult gohan who is much weaker then teen SSJ2 gohan.The damn movie takes place before the buu saga so it's not mystic gohan.

And you claim you know about dbz I haven't seen or read dbz in years and I still know more then you're dumbass.

Rewmac
and the films

grey fox
and the films

The films suck ass , their not cannon and are rather random with stupid plot's (' broly's back again!')

Avalonofthewind
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)
Geist (M.D. Geist)
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Devilman (Devilman)
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)

All those characters would get murdered.
Dark Schneider has the best chance.
Hell, the guy is so powerful that one time 1 time I made a thread of Dark Schneider vs Thanos and a Mod closed it because Dark was too powerful.. laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
All those characters would get murdered.
Dark Schneider has the best chance.
Hell, the guy is so powerful that one time 1 time I made a thread of Dark Schneider vs Thanos and a Mod closed it because Dark was too powerful.. laughing

Not alucard......

Paola
juggernaut666666 and thesilverspider... stop the name calling!!

soleran30
Alucard has some weird powers very weird but if SM gives him a ride to the sun he is fried but Alucard can just dark teleport hmm that one is a toughie.

leonheartmm
what about AKIRA? or TETSUO? they would murder the entire marvel/dc universes alone!

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what about AKIRA? or TETSUO? they would murder the entire marvel/dc universes alone!

Akira gets whooped by Jesus cable,Superman,Green lantern(any one),Silver surfer,Thanos,Strange,Phoenix,Flash,Martian Manhunter, etc etc.....

TETSUO was pwned by a laser and is nothing but a Jesus Cable extra light in powers.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Black Adam
Akira gets whooped by Jesus cable,Superman,Green lantern(any one),Silver surfer,Thanos,Strange,Phoenix,Flash,Martian Manhunter, etc etc.....

TETSUO was pwned by a laser and is nothing but a Jesus Cable extra light in powers.

have u lost your ****IN mind, that was the anime, n it was just as tetsuo's powers were surfacing, they hadnt developed at all, n that sol laser was as powerful as a mini nuke hitting u directly. when testsuo reached his full powers, akira destroyed him n tetsuo's powers ALONE created a new UNIVERSE, akira was practically GOD, n tetsuo. GOD'S power. akira had created universes before. if u read the manga{one of the best there is} ud understand just how powerful they really are, the movie is sumwhat hazy when tryin to explain stuff, akira could destroy the universe if he wished, he was GOD, he was pure power, ultimate energy, n tetsuo had part of that energy.{btw, even though jesus cable does not compare to even tetsuo, he wud still beat superman BADLY}

long pig
I hate all things DBZ.

Black Adam
have u lost your ****IN mind, that was the anime, n it was just as tetsuo's powers were surfacing, they hadnt developed at all, n that sol laser was as powerful as a mini nuke hitting u directly. when testsuo reached his full powers, akira destroyed him n tetsuo's powers ALONE created a new UNIVERSE, akira was practically GOD, n tetsuo. GOD'S power. akira had created universes before. if u read the manga{one of the best there is} ud understand just how powerful they really are, the movie is sumwhat hazy when tryin to explain stuff, akira could destroy the universe if he wished, he was GOD, he was pure power, ultimate energy, n tetsuo had part of that energy.{btw, even though jesus cable does not compare to even tetsuo, he wud still beat superman BADLY}

Well the laser still wasn't as strong as say heat vision.

So your talking about the manga. My bad. Never read it.

So he was basically a god who could destroy a universe huh?

Phoenix,Franklin Richards,TOAA,Thanos with the inf.Gauntlet, The presence, Living tribunal,ION,Spectre could take him on.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Black Adam
Well the laser still wasn't as strong as say heat vision.

So your talking about the manga. My bad. Never read it.

So he was basically a god who could destroy a universe huh?

Phoenix,Franklin Richards,TOAA,Thanos with the inf.Gauntlet, The presence, Living tribunal,ION,Spectre could take him on.

franklin possibly cud, pheonix cudnt, one pheonix only has partial power over one universe, akira has shown more, so has testsuo. thanos with infinity gauntlett CUDNT, because that was also partial universal power, ion cudnt either that was also partial universal power. the presence, LT, spectre or TOAA cud but theyr not part of the universe they r MULTIVERSAL entities.

Juntai
Broly wouldn't stand a chance against Superman, his blasts were powerful, but like all DBZ characters compared to Superman, he was slow, dumb, and low durability.
Goku's "Instant Transmition" from his own mouth was moving lightspeed, and that's the fastest that ANYONE gets in the series, even in GT, Goku using Instant Transmition is the fastest mode of travel.
Superman is faster than lightspeed.

Black Adam
franklin possibly cud, pheonix cudnt, one pheonix only has partial power over one universe, akira has shown more, so has testsuo. thanos with infinity gauntlett CUDNT, because that was also partial universal power, ion cudnt either that was also partial universal power. the presence, LT, spectre or TOAA cud but theyr not part of the universe they r MULTIVERSAL entities.

there part of the DC and Marvel universe.

they count.

leonheartmm
nope. theyr MULTIVERSAL ENTITIES, n vertigo is sumwhat seperated from dc.

Black Adam
nope. theyr MULTIVERSAL ENTITIES, n vertigo is sumwhat seperated from dc.

there still part of the Marvel and Dc universe So they still count.

leonheartmm
they are partof marvel n dc REALITIES,not universe.

id369
What you listed doesn't seem to be anything Superman can't handle.

Posted by Gemini Saga.
VIRGO SHAKA

http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/1234/shaka016qj.jpg

Name: Shaka
Race: Human
Constellation: Virgo
Birthday: September 19th
Cloth: Gold Cloth
Group: Athena's Saint
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood Type: AB
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Turquoise
Anime/Manga: Saint Seiya

BACKGROUND

Shaka is the reincarnation of Buddha, the father of the Buddhist religion. Since his childhood he was directly talking with the gods and learned many things. He was always said because watching the poor people of India dying one after the another. He became one of Athena's Saints and surprisingly enough he became a Gold Saint since he was kid. Saga posses a great amount of cosmo and he can burn his cosmo beyond imagination. He was nick named the man closest to god because of his great powers and overcoming death. He was the first one to reach and get the 8th sense from the Gold Saints. Shaka was the teacher of many other saints and because of his great knowledge he was the teacher of people elder than him. Like his companions, the Gold Saints. His soul was sealed by the gods for fighting against ruler of the world, Hades and the others. Even if he was dedicated to Buddha but still he is a loyal saint of Athena.

http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/886/shaka5bj.jpg

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES

Tenbu Horin
The ultimate technique of Virgo Shaka. This technique allows Shaka to fully controll the opponent, he can hit his opponents as much as he want, meanwhile the opponent will not be able to run away or defend himself or even attack. Using this attack will allow Shaka to remove the opponent five senses and if still the opponent can do anything with his brain or the 6th sense Shaka using this attack can remove the 6th sense and destroy the brain. There is only two ways to break the effects of this attack, the first is to have a 7th sense and burning one's cosmo beyond that of Shaka, the second way is to use Athena Exclamation! the Athena Exclamation can only be used by 3 Gold Saints else the opponent will be under Shaka's mercy.

Tenma KoFuku
Shaka release a huge energy ball after burning his cosmo, this attack has many forms it can be seen as a pillar of light or it can be like a lightning fist. Using this attack Shaka can hit the opponent wherever he is. It has strong destructive power but it was never stated what's the force of this attack.

Tenku Haja Chimimoryo
In this technique Shaka summons water and earth demons, he create illusions and then finally summon hundreds of souls to attack the opponent. This attack can't be break unless someone who can hit non-physical objects.

RokuDo RinNe
Endless Cycle of Rebirth. Shaka can send the opponent to 6 different part of Japanese mythology hell, it's the 6 world of Underworld. The first world is Hell, Fire sea, blood pool, pin mountain, endless affliction, Those who fall here will be eternally painful. The second one is the Ghoul region.The ghouls remain thin as lath, but their stomachs remain huge, and they're hungry all day long.They even have to eat themselves in this world.The third one is the Beast world.The stronger devour the weaker to survive in this world made of people who turned into animals when they were born. The fourth one is the Shura world. The opponent must fight against others, everyday, without rest, without end, For all eternity... The fifth world is the People's world Your feelings will be disturbed by unstable affection in this world. The last world is where Buddha is, at any time, in a brisk, one can fall into the Ghoul region, Hell, the People's region, the Beast world, Any of the other worlds.This region is the most dangerous and fearsome one it's Heaven.

Kahn
A barrier shield, it can protect Shaka from any kind of attack, the resistence power of this barrier is unbelievable for it was able to withstand attack which has the force of exploding galaxy and added with more attacks. It can stop cosmo energies and projectiles. With this barrier Shaka can erase his own presence so nobody will know where is Shaka hiding or locate his place by the Ki/spirite/chi/life-force/cosmo. Shaka can increase the power of the barrier by increasing his own cosmo, as much as cosmo burns the barrier will grow in its resistence level.

SPECIAL ITEMS

Gold Cloth
The strongest cloths among the other cloths of Athena's Saints. The Gold Cloth boost the saint strength, speed, durability and defense dramatically. With the cloth a Saint can survive in the deepest part of the sea and the pressure will not affect the cloth at all, with the Gold Cloth a saint can survive in the outer space or other dimensions as well even if it was the end of the universe. The Cloth doesn't lose its power even in Hell/Underworld. It was said that the Gold Cloth was bathed in the sun and has spirits of its own and divine powers from Athena herself.

ABILITIES

7th Sense
One cannot gain the 7th sense by training or burnning his spirite or increasing his Ki or whatever, one cannot get that sense by emotions.The 7th sense grant various abilities, for example with the seventh sense one can move at the speed of light, one can see the lightning, with the 7th sense even if one lost his eyesight he can see, if he lost hearing he still can hear, if he lost touch he still can feel, if he lost his all 5 sense the 7th sense they can use the senses they have lost. Even if one lost his brain and his 6th sense still with the 7th sense he can think, talk...etc With the 7th sense one can talk to another telepathy, born his cosmos infinitly...etc The 7th senses also allow the owner of the sense to heal himself, it boost the saint power, strength, cosmo, life-energy and the speed as well.

8th Sense
The 8th sense is step beyond the 7th sense. With this sense one can travel from the living world to the dead world, he can walk and fight in the underworld while staying alive. Shaka having this sense was considered the man closest to god, with this sense Shaka overcome death itself. Shaka with the 8th sense "Arayashiki" can revive after his death. With the 8th sense Shaka succeeded to come back to life in Underworld where he supposed to lose every bit of his powers.

Lightspeed
Shaka can move at the speed of light but probably can move faster than the light. Shaka being a Gold Saint have the ability to do a 100,000,000 hit per second as it was stated by Mu in outside story 3. Shaka since he was a kid he was able to move at the speed of light.

Psychic Powers
Shaka with his psychic powers can repel any psychic attacks to the opponent himself, he can repel the any mind attack and return it back with the same effect against the user. Shaka can talk to others telepathy even if they were on the other side of the planet or even if he was in the last spot of the universe. Shaka have the ability to teleport, he can teleport all the way from abyss a place where there is no space and time to return to earth even without his cloth. Shaka can control the opponents body with his psychic powers. Shaka with his powers can control items of his opponent and use it against his enemies.

Illusions
Shaka can form many illusions for he, he have the ability to create multiple images of himself he can also create pictures of hell/underworld and other world in our real world. His illusions will not be stopped unless the user (Shaka) himself die, even if the illusions was destroyed somehow Shaka can create others easily even if he was not in the same place. If someone have the speed of light will not be able to outrun Shaka's illusions because they will be as running on the palm of Buddha, so having the incredible speed will not allow the opponent to get ride of Shaka's illusions.

Others
Shaka have many other abilities, for example he have the ability to fly and travel between dimensions. He can enter people's mind and thoughts even if they were on the other side of the planet. Shaka can send his cosmo to stop and block the cosmo/life-energy/spirite of the opponent even if they were far. Using mind attacks against Shaka doesn't work instead he will repell the attack to user himself. Shaka can control his own soul so even after his death he can revive. Shaka's soul have the ability to control his body even if his body was turned to dust already, he can put his body together until the soul leaves the body. Shaka have the ability to reform cloths, for example even if a cloth turned to dust he can repair it with his great power. Shaka's great cosmo allows him to form a invinsible barrier which means if a saint or enemy try to attack Shaka the attack will be stopped before even touching Shaka and that's because of his great cosmo.

id369
What you listed doesn't seem to be anything Superman can't handle.

Posted by Gemini Saga

ARIES SHION

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4206/shion3ms.jpg

Name: Shion
Constellation: Aries (The Ram)
Birthday: ???
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Blood Type: ???
Hair: Green
Eyes: Purple

BACKGROUND

Shion was and still considered as the strongest Gold Saint and posses the greatest cosmo among Athena's Saints. He is one of Mu's continent people, a man with great and amazing skills and have unnatural powers. Shion became a Gold Saint when he was young and he dedicated his life to fight for justice by Athena's Side and his best friend, Dohko. Shion is the Aries Gold Saint and his job is to guard the Aries Temple, one of the 12 Temples in Sanctuary. Shion was one of the Gold Saints who fought in the previous Holy War against Hades, because of the big war between the gods and their saints and fighters everyone died except for two and they are Shion & Dohko, they were the only survivor of the holy war.

Shion was chosen by Athena to be the Pope and the avatar of Athena and to protect the Sanctuary, his words are Athena's words and the saints must obey him whatever he says. Being the pope means that Shion was the strongest Saint in his era because the Pope must be the strongest of Athena's Saints. Shion started to train young saints and thanks to his great ability in seeing the future by reading the stars in the Star Hill he was able to select greatest saints there ever could be. Having great powers and cosmo Shion was able to live for more than 200 years old, he lived in the past era and living in the present era. As being the Pope Shion is the only person who knows everything about Athena, Saints, Cloths, Secrets, Holy Wars...etc

Shion was respected by everyone in Sanctuary, Shion was also the master of the present Aries Gold Saint, Aries Mu. Mu is from the same clan as Shion and Shion taught Mu everything he knows and he taught Mu his special techniques and abilites. He was like the father figure of Mu. Shion was killed by Gemini Saga when the Dark/Evil side of Saga controlled him and stabbed him in the back. Shion being old and more than 240 years couldn't withstand Saga's wrath even though he was aware there was a darkness in the Gemini Saint. Due to his great powers and cosmo even after his death his body wasn't destroyed or rotten a bit instead the powerful cosmo was still surrounding his body and people who saw him knew that he is the true and the most powerful saint of Athena.

Shion was revived by the Dark Emperor of Underworld Hades and that's because the Underworld Emperor wanted to use him in order to kill Athena in less than 12 hours in return he will grant him eternal life. Even though Shion knew that Hades is Athena's greatest enemy he accepted to do as Hades' wanted and that's to kill Athena and bring her head to Hades in less than 12 hours, but even the Dark Emperor were not aware of what Shion actually intends to do. Shion asked the other revived Gold and Silver Saints to help him in his important mission and they willingly agreed even though it wasn't an order from Shion. Shion's mission is not to kill Athena his real mission was to revive the divine Athena's Cloth and to do so he needed to act with the other saints in order to reach and accomplish the task before Hades or his spectres learns about his true motivations.

Going through all the troubles and sadness by fighting his own pupil Mu, his best friend Dohko he couldn't tell them about his real motivations instead he was continue walking the path he chosen as if nothing happened. Athena killed herself and the great Shion couldn't act anymore as the time was approching to an end, Shion told the saints about his true motivations and he succeeded in accomplishing the task, it's to revive Athena's cloth. Shion's time has almost finished but before his death he helped the Bronze Saints by reviving their cloths and make it stronger than before. Shion's couldn't join the saints in their new holy war against Hades for him, his time already finished and was standing watching Sanctuary and the life and finally fading away.

Shion being one of Athena's saints and those of Saints who opposed gods he received the banishing seal, the punishment from the gods because they dared to take actions against the God. Shion didn't fear them for he was only fighting for his beloved goddess and will do anything for her. Even after his death his soul was supporting Athena, his body was destroyed and now his soul was sealed by the power of the Gods. Still deep inside he knew there will be Saints who will inherit his and his fellow Gold Saints' souls, and these young saints will prove that there were saints with their bodies destroyed , even if they were to bring down the wrath of gods upon themselves, they won't hesitate for Athena, even dead their souls are with Athena, even trapped in eternal suffering , their will wont falter, even of their souls must be sealed away they were sure there will be saints who will inherit this will. They will be the prove for the world that in this era there were saints like Shion, who didn't fear the gods.

id369
Posted by Gemini Saga

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5020/shion019gr.jpg

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES

Stardust Revolution
The strongest attack of Aries Shion. Shion burns his cosmo and then in second he release and throw thousands of light that resembles stars and comets against the opponent. This attack can bring the light even in total darkness. The advantage of this attack that when Shion use it he hit the opponent from all sides and using the speed of light in this attack make it impossible to dodge it.

Starlight Extinction
One of the most dangerous attack of Aries Shion. With the Starlight Extinction Shion can send his opponent to the Underworld/World Of Dead/Hell or he can take or send his opponent to other dimensions or space even if it was the Abyss. Shion can not only send human but he have the ability to send any object to where he wish. The Aries Saint Shion concentrates the light of stars through his hands before using it thanks to his Cosmos. Once the light disappear, all that was there also disappears.

Crystal Wall
The ultimate defense technique, Crystal Wall is an invinsible wall created by the cosmo of Shion. The wall can deflect or repel any projectile and physical attacks and the resistence of the wall is too strong and unbreakable as long as the cosmo of the user is burning. The Crystal Wall becomes stronger if Shion burned his cosmo more but the wall can be broken especially if the opponent has a greater cosmo than the user of this technique. The Crystal Wall have the ability to consume attacks or repel non-physical cosmo/energy attacks, for example if an attack that enters the body like an air or breath or just by touching the skin the wall will be able to block it and that's why it's a very effective technqiue while defending.

GenrouMaouKen
The Demon Emperor Fist, this attack only the Pope of the sanctuary can use it, Shion being the pope he can use the attack to control the saints if he wants. This attack enables Shion to control his opponent the way he like, and if the opponent was hit by it he will not regain their senses unless they kill someone. Usin this attack allows Shion to hit the brain of the opponents and destroy the nervous system and paralyzing the opponent body.

SPECIAL ITEMS

Gold Cloth
The strongest cloths among the other cloths of Athena's Saints. The Gold Cloth boost the saint strength, speed, durability and defense dramatically. With the cloth a Saint can survive in the deepest part of the sea and the pressure will not affect the cloth at all, with the Gold Cloth a saint can survive in the outer space or other dimensions as well even if it was the end of the universe. The Cloth doesn't lose its power even in Hell/Underworld. It was said that the Gold Cloth was bathed in the sun and has spirits of its own and divine powers from Athena herself.

ABILITIES

7th Sense
One cannot gain the 7th sense by training or burnning his spirite or increasing his Ki or whatever, one cannot get that sense by emotions.The 7th sense grant various abilities, for example with the seventh sense one can move at the speed of light, one can see the lightning, with the 7th sense even if one lost his eyesight he can see, if he lost hearing he still can hear, if he lost touch he still can feel, if he lost his all 5 sense the 7th sense they can use the senses they have lost. Even if one lost his brain and his 6th sense still with the 7th sense he can think, talk...etc With the 7th sense one can talk to another telepathy, born his cosmos infinitly...etc The 7th senses also allow the owner of the sense to heal himself, it boost the saint power, strength, cosmo, life-energy and the speed as well.

Lightspeed
Shion can move at the speed of light. Shion being a Gold Saint have the ability to do a 100,000,000 hit per second. Shion can move at the speed of light by achieving the 7th sense, and since he owns the 7th sense and doesn't need to reach it he can use the Light Speed the moment he wishes even if he is not wearing a Gold Cloth.

Psychic Powers
Shion being from Mu's continent have great Psychic Powers, Telekinesis, Teleportation...etc Shion have the ability to move objects without touching them, and he can talk to people without openning his mouth. With his great ability he can know what's the thoughts of the other side. Shion like his pupil Mu he doesn't need to locate a life-energy/ki/chi/cosmo/spirite to use the Teleportation. He can move cloths or armors or any physical object to where he wish in second. Shion with the Psychic Powers he owns he can paralyze the opponent body without touching them even if the opponent had a very strong Psychic Powers.

Others
Shion have many other abilities, for example he have the ability to hide his own life-energy/spirite/ki/cosmo or whatever so even if people have 7th sense will not find Shion. Shion have the ability what's happenning in the world even if it's on the other side of the planet. He can read the stars to see the future and destiny the supreme beings chosen for the saints. Shion with his body destroyed can move his soul and control his soul and will as he wish. Shion have the ability to to repel opponent's attacks even if he was hit and received the attack force of his opponents he can drive out the force and and attacks he was hit. Shion being from the wise people of Tibet he can heal people or cloths and he can use stardust to repair armor with spirits like the saint's cloth.

EevilJ
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)
Geist (M.D. Geist)
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Devilman (Devilman)
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)
Alucard (Hellsing)- YES
D (Vampire Hunter D)- NO
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)- YES
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)- YES, a shot from the angel arm would mess up the man of the steel (modern, not pre-crisis)
Geist (M.D. Geist)- NO, Superman would throw him and his armour into the sun. Geist is pretty good healing factor.
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)- YES
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)- YES
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)- YES
Pai (3X3 Eyes)- YES
Devilman (Devilman)- YES
Devilman Lady (Devilman Lady)- YES
Guyver Units (The Guyver)- NO
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)- NO
Guu (Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu)- YES, she eats EVERYONE or ANYONE.
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)- NO
Cutey Honey (Cutey Honey)- NO
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)- YES big grin
The Knight Sabers (Bubblegum Crisis)- NO

Ok here are list of the characters:

Ifurita (El Hazard)
Belldandy (Oh! My Goddess!)
Urd (Oh! My Goddess!)
Skuld (Oh! My Goddess!)
Adam-Kadamon (Angel Sanctuary)
Idea Of Evil (Berserk)
Lord Of Nightmares (Slayers)
Dio (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
Kars (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
Jotaro (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
SSJ 4 Gogeta (DBGT)
Darkness (Shadow Skill)
God Hand (Berserk)
Enel (One Piece)
Idea Of Evil (Berserk)
Tsunami (Twilight Of The Darkmaster)

Saint Seiya characters:

Zeus
Hades
Poseidon
Athena (God Cloth)
Apollo
Abel
Lucifer MorningStar
Rhadamanthys
Shion
Dohko
Aioros
Shaka
Gemini Saga
Kanon
Cronos
Hyperion
Koios
Thanatos
Hypnos
Seiya With Divine Cloth
Shiryu With Divine Cloth
Ikki With Divine Cloth

There's so many characters that can defeat Superman.

id369
Posted by Gemini Saga from Naruto Forum.

I'll start things off with my favorite character. I know Id already wrote about him but here is a detailed information about Saga.

GEMINI SAGA

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6492/geminisgoldav3ea.jpg

Name: Saga
Constellation: Gemini (The Twins)
Birthday: May 30th
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 87 kg
Blood Type: AB
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Green

BACKGROUND

Saga since he was child he had two souls one is as pure as god and the other as the devil, when the Good Saga is controlling the body his hair is blue and eye Green but when the Dark Saga gains control his hair turns grey and the eye red. Saga became a Gold Saint when he was kid and his job is to protect the goddess Athena at any cost and fight for her even if it means sacrificing his own life. Saga being of the Gemini Constellation and owning the Gemini Gold Cloth was in charge of protecting the Gemini house from any one who would try to invade the Sanctuary. Saga was said to be the most powerful saint in Sanctuary, he was respected by everybody. Saga being one of the strongest Gold Saint was nominated with Aioros to be the successor of the old pope, Shion.

Shion despite knowing that Saga was more respected and have the abilities to lead the Sanctuary decided to choose Aioros because he felt a darkness in Saga's soul. Saga accepted that because his only goal was to serve Athena. Saga had a twin brother, Kanon. Kanon was said to be as strong as Saga but he had evil ambitions. He asked Saga and encouraged him to kill baby Athena, Saga being one of the most loyal Saints to Athena locked his own brother in Cape Sunion.

Kanon's word had effects on Saga and Saga started to doubt the pope actions and his evil side has started to awaken again. Finally the good Saga lost control over his own body and his evil side got the control over Saga's body, Thus he killed the old pope, Shion and he became the new Pope. Nobody were doubting Saga because they thought he was the original pope. Dark Saga tried many times to kill Baby Athena but the Good Saga were always in his way stopping him in the last moments, and on one of the nights Dark Saga was trying to kill Baby Athena and he was followed by Aioros, before Saga being able to kill the baby the Gold Saint Aioros were able to help the baby in the last moment and learned about the pope's true identity, he was the Gemini Saint Saga. Things got complicated and Aioros was able to escape, Evil Saga announced that Aioros tried to kill Baby Athena and then escaped thus Aioros were considered a betrayer of Sanctuary.

For years Evil Saga were using the Gold Saints and other Saints in sanctuary to achieve his own goals and the saints were following his orders because the pope's orders are absolute for he, was an avatar of a god. On the other hand Athena grew young and finally gained her divine powers, together with the young Bronze Saints they attacked Sanctuary to get Athena back to where she is supposed to be.

In the end Saga was defeated by Athena and her Bronze Saints, and because of Athena's shields powers the light of the shields was able to remove the evil soul from Saga's body. Saga regained his gentle self and knowing that he caused alot of troubles for Athena and sanctuary he killed himself infront of her asking to be forgiven by Athena.

Saga was revived by Hades, Emperor Of the Underoworld so he can use them against Athena herself. Hades made a deal with Saga and the others that if they will kill Athena he will grant them eternal life. Saga and his companions agreed to Saga's rules and were given Surplices proving they have became Hades' Specters (Hades' Warriors) Saga pretending to be with Hades caused him to be fighting his own friends and brothers in arm, the Gold Saints. Enduring such pain and suffering he never gave up, his goal was to help the revived Pope Shion to accomplish his mission and that was to revive Athena's Cloth. Saga and the others needed to act as if they were his servents so they can fool the specters who were following them but in reality they were fighting so hard for the sake of their beloved goddess, Athena. Saga finally succeeded achiving his true motivations were died after the time has finished and he died standing then turned to dust.

In death Saga was still loyal to Athena, so when his soul was sent to the Underworld he regained his powers and cosmo and he used his powers even though he don't have a physical body anymore to help the young Bronze Saints and his companions to accomplish their job. It's to win against Athena's greatest enemy, Hades. Saga being of the Gold Saints who were fighting alongside Athena even after their death were received the banished seal. The gods knowing they have defied the supreme beings wanted to punish the Gold Saints for their crime to bare their fists against them, so they have sealed the Gold Saints' souls and still Saga and the others knowing they are no more alive, they don't have their bodies, he had no control over his soul anymore, still were loyal to Athena. Proving that, there were saints with their bodies destroyed , even if they were to bring down the wrath of gods upon themselves, they won't hesitate for Athena, even dead their souls are with Athena, even trapped in eternal suffering , their will wont falter, even of their souls must be sealed away they were sure there will be saints who will inherit this will. They will be the prove for the world that in this era there were saints like Saga, who didn't fear the gods.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6059/saga8nx.jpg

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES

Galaxian Explosion
The ultimate technique of Gemini Saga. Saga burn his cosmos to it's max and with this attack he can destroy objects be it physical or non-physical, he can destroy souls with and he can also destroy illusions. This attack was said to have a force of exploding galaxy it means the power of this attack will be like exploding galaxy. Saga can use this attack in many poses, he can catch the opponents and use the attack without moving his hand.

Another Dimension
This attack allows Gemini Saga to cut space-time and twist them, he can send his opponent to a different dimension/world and if the dimension was closed there is no hope to return to the real world instead he will be swimming in the endless sea of stars and planets. With this attack Saga can send the souls also to another dimension he can also consume projectiles and and energy balls or anything similar to that.

GenrouMaouKen
The Demon Emperor Fist, this attack only the Pope of the sanctuary can use it, Saga being able to use the attack means he reached the level of the Grand Pope, the strongest saint among Athena's Saints. This attack enables Saga to control his opponent the way he like, and if the opponent was hit by it he will not regain their senses unless they kill someone. Usin this attack allows Saga to hit the brain of the opponents and destroy the nervous system and paralyzing the opponent body.

SPECIAL ITEMS

Golden Dagger
This divine dagger was given to him by Cronos, the father of Zeus to kill Athena. This dagger have special powers and using it Saga can even kill the gods and thats why he was named the killer of the gods.

Gold Cloth

id369
Posted by Gemini Saga from the Naruto Forum.

ABILITIES

7th Sense

Lightspeed
Saga can move at the speed of light but probably can move faster than the light. Saga being a Gold Saint have the ability to do a 100,000,000 hit per second. Saga when he was a child and without his Gold Cloth or burning his cosmo was able to move at the speed of light.

Senses Removing
Saga have the ability to remove the senses of his opponent, with a simple flash of light the opponent will lose a sense of his 5 senses. Saga being able to hit the opponent at the speed of light will allow him to remove the opponent's 5 sense in second.

Psychic Powers
Saga have some psychic powers, for example he can call his Gold Cloth even if it was far away, he can call his cloth using the teleportion technique, meaning the cloth will appear infront of Saga from nowhere. Saga have the ability to control his cloth at the speed of light. Saga can use his cloth to even use his own attacks such as his light speed attacks or Another Dimension...etc Saga have telepathy, he can talk to people using that telepathy, he can paralyze or stop the movements of the opponent using that kind of power.

Illusions
Saga can create illusions and unrealistic images, he was popular for Gemini's Eternal Maze illusion, even if one have the speed of light he will be running endlessly in the eternal maze of the gemini. On the other hand Saga have the ability to see behind illusions and even destroy them easily without a problem. Saga's illusions allow him to control his own armor, meaning if the armor was attacked he will not be effected instead the opponents attacks will go through his body, yet he can attack using the illusion.

Others
Saga have many other abilities, for example he have the ability to hide his own life-energy/spirite/ki/cosmo or whatever so even if people have 7th sense will not find Saga. Saga have the ability to locate character even if they were hiding their cosmo or life-energy. He can send projectiles that follow the opponent wherever he is and it will follow the opponent until it hit him. Saga can control his own soul for example even after his death he was able to burn his cosmo and use that cosmo to aid his companions. Saga's great cosmo allows him to form a invinsible barrier which means if a saint or enemy try to attack Saga the attack will be stopped before even touching Saga and that's because of his great cosmo. Saga can repel opponent's attacks for example if he was attacked by a specific attack this attack will be returned back to the opponent himself. Saga can see the future by reading the stars and he have some other abilities...

Ok I will stop here I will try to modify when I have the time. Please I really wish if you guys can help me in this Power Directory because it will be useful, you can copy from the other sites if you wish but please write the sources. and please try to write about characters from official sources, for example you don't have the right to say Spider Man can move at the speed of light because in this fan fiction he did so...etc Only official comics, manga, anime, side stories, games, books and novels are allowed. Fan Fiction should be out of this... I am hoping that you like the idea...

Ok I will stop here I will try to modify when I have the time.

jacobo0o
funk that
tokyo pig can beat up superman

id369
Others.
Akira (with out a doubt)
Complete Rahxephon
Eva 001 with spear of destiny and that engine.
1-Kami Sama Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Lord of the Nightmares (Slayers)
Godhand= Void, Slann, Femto, Ubrik and Conrad (Berserk)
Idea of Evil (Berserk)
Atenea, Hades, Poseidon (Saint Seiya)

grey fox
Originally posted by id369
Others.
Akira (with out a doubt)
Complete Rahxephon
Eva 001 with spear of destiny and that engine.
1-Kami Sama Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Lord of the Nightmares (Slayers)
Godhand= Void, Slann, Femto, Ubrik and Conrad (Berserk)
Idea of Evil (Berserk)
Atenea, Hades, Poseidon (Saint Seiya)

Akira isn't all powerfull , he's the shiznitz but the anime one didn't seem wholly god-like.....

leonheartmm
Akira isn't all powerfull , he's the shiznitz but the anime one didn't seem wholly god-like.....

well not until u see akira channel tetsuo away and in the end a new universe is born with the power of tetsuo alone! and the manga one was insane. and akira is many many times more powerul than testsuo, u CUD call him god.

anyway, naruto n stuff, plus the evangelion can take on supes easily. the mystic guys in escaflowne can take em, n some moon destryin in one shot n planet wrecking gundam can take em too, fact is the anime/manga universe is almost infinitlely greater than the american comic book universe marvel/dc/vertigo/darkhorse etc. sooner or later ur gonna find sum1 that can beat any1 else. oh n btw the sacred saga characters that uve put up r so ridiculously beyond superman that its not even liable to pit him against them, kinda like akira, supes dies, the end.

olympian
"Broly wouldn't stand a chance against Superman, his blasts were powerful, but like all DBZ characters compared to Superman, he was slow, dumb, and low durability."

Not one of those guys would qualify as "slow". Low durability? He got killed after Goku took energy from all the others, he was taking everything they had. Thats low too?

Dumb? Yeah, that he was. And alot.

"Goku's "Instant Transmition" from his own mouth was moving lightspeed, and that's the fastest that ANYONE gets in the series, even in GT, Goku using Instant Transmition is the fastest mode of travel.
Superman is faster than lightspeed."

How many times Superman used faster than light speed in combat. Not this again. He doesnt even fight usually at high speeds like they do.

About who would win? Saint Seya crew. The Golden saints all fight and can move at light speeds and the Gods even more. They are about some of the most powerful Manga/anime characters ever created.

Even some of the Silver Saints would give him a workout.

jgiant

grey fox
The thing about Anime/Manga characters is that their usually dripping with magic...or are so insanely skilled they make karate kid look like a beginner (Ranma Saotome for one...)

Tassadar
Originally posted by jgiant

Cosigned

The Fake Macoy
I'm assuming we aren't counting robots or mechs for this, correct?

freezedoom
Mon Colle Knights, Cardcaptors and Inuyasha can beat Superman

MrHeavySilence
Can beat him?

Alucard (Hellsing)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)
Geist (M.D. Geist)
Excel Excel (Excel Saga)
Captain Tokyo (Moldiver)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Devilman (Devilman)
Eat-Man (Eat-Man)
A-Ko (Project A-Ko)

LOL, You're totally tripping. Vash The Stampede? The only chance he has is that moon cannon, and Superman will just rip his arm right off. Luffy from One Piece is like a crappier version of Plastic Man, he's going to get torn apart. Cutey Honey is the antecedent of Sailor Moon, Devilman is extremely weak, and Alucard is just a vampire. Fast guns aren't going to take out Superman.

Grimm22
Superman destorys Japan.

End of Story laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.