Professor Hulk VS. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Both are pi$$ed and bloodlusted.

Who takes it?

Debate.

olympian
Professor Hulk.

DrDoom101
Professor Hulk still gets stronger as he gets angrier. BAnner Hulk's the one with limited strength and healing factor. Prof Hulk wins

olympian
Professor/Merged Hulk from David run was high top tier level and couldnt get stronger.

Its that the one this thread is about? Either way, Colossus loses.

moshtitan
collosus would be a mangled mess by the end of this one.

guy222
hulk

juggernaut74
They fought in Infinity Wars.

BUSTER1
Hulk ftw

Silent Master
Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Master
Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk...

Colossus-Big C
didnt they fight in infinity wars?

the ninjak
I guess. Either way Colossus doesn't stand a chance. Hulk 10/10.

ankur29
Originally posted by the ninjak
Either way Colossus doesn't stand a chance. Hulk 10/10.

thumb up

mrpress
I think Colossus takes a few. Professor hulk didn't appear to get stronger and in fact if he gets too angry he reverts to savage Banner. Also with Banner's mind, he's more of a scientist then a warrior, mostly relying on being a brick to win fights. Colossus on the other hand has some serious fighting skills. Assuming he doesn't stand there and trade punches, he could conceivably take some. I don't think the majority, but better then 0.

Uriel005
Prof Hulk starts at like 60-75 not much less than Colossus and he bumps up pretty quick. Hulk 10/10

juggernaut74
Colossus is Class 100.

Uriel005
Like I said not much less. Hulk can amp his strength pretty quick.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Like I said not much less. Hulk can amp his strength pretty quick. colossus doesnt lift exactly 100 tons...
in fact i dont think any class 100 lifts exactly 100 tons

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.