2x2=Shinobuden thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seroth sujizero
Has anyone seen this comical masterpiece? I've recently rewatched the whole series and it's so frickin' hilarious! It's a nonsense anime about a young girl named shinobuden, attending a 'ninja school' led by a perverted yellow erm...ball-thingy, named Onsokumaru, a bunch of identical ninja's (one of them is named Sasuke, although it's impossible to tell the difference), and Shinobuden's newfound friend Kaede.

The anime has no storyline whatsoever, and episodes are divided in two parts, each being a short story of their own with lots of weird and funny stuff happening. First time I saw this I couldn't stop laughing! Definitely one of the funniest anime EVER. Used the search button, didn't see any threads about this anime yet, so I decided to make one... feel free to discuss the series if you've seen it, or give your opinion about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.