Galactus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who wins?

Jose123
A hungry Galactus can obliterate Joberseid.

DrDoom101
Make it Pre-Crisis Darkseid, and it would be a hell of a fight

guy222
Big G

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on if The ALE will work on Big G or not.

SuperiorTech
Big g

Terryc250
Galactus stomps DS haaaaaaaaaaaaard, heck even SS would beat darkseid

Red Shift
This already happened years before Darkseid became a joke.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
This already happened years before Darkseid became a joke.

Let me school you. We dont' know what time frame Byrne placed the story. DS obviously didn't have use of the ALE. DS has had the ALE for at least 20 years or around that. DS also has grown in power considerably since he was going around absorbing the power of thousands of panetheons across the universe. So how do we know that this encounter happened AFTER DS was absorbing all that power? We don't. Nice try. next time do some research.

Red Shift
That post is full of so much ****ing garbage it's ridiculous

Riddle me this.

Current Darkseid should be the most powerful ever, using your reasoning, correct?

He's killed ALL those pantheons.

Why's Superman beating his dick into the dirt NOW, then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
That post is full of so much ****ing garbage it's ridiculous

Riddle me this.

Current Darkseid should be the most powerful ever, using your reasoning, correct?

He's killed ALL those pantheons.

Why's Superman beating his dick into the dirt NOW, then?

Last I saw, DS nearly killed Superman and didn't even lift a finger.

Red Shift
Scans of this non-existent event, Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Scans of this non-existent event, Nvr.
You are not worthy. Death of the new Gods.

SuperiorTech
http://img178.imagevenue.com/loc50/th_55514_14_122_50lo.jpghttp://img210.imagevenue.com/loc359/th_55515_15_122_359lo.jpghttp://img205.imagevenue.com/loc534/th_55521_16_122_534lo.jpghttp://img205.imagevenue.com/loc106/th_55529_21_122_106lo.jpg
http://img210.imagevenue.com/loc546/th_55536_22_122_546lo.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://img178.imagevenue.com/loc50/th_55514_14_122_50lo.jpghttp://img210.imagevenue.com/loc359/th_55515_15_122_359lo.jpghttp://img205.imagevenue.com/loc534/th_55521_16_122_534lo.jpghttp://img205.imagevenue.com/loc106/th_55529_21_122_106lo.jpg
Somethings in these pics that are important to note. Jim starlin thinks it is out of character for DS will to be broken or for him to accept defeat. Obviously he considers the superman fights as PIS.
Superman also remembers fighting the shadow demons. That was PC superman fighting those demons. So is Precrisis back in continuity? And does that boost superman's strength back to his PC days?

Red Shift
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are not worthy. Death of the new Gods.

Every time you lie, kid, I'm going to add it to a list that I'm starting... Now. I'll even exactly quote you, and each lie will stay on the list until you man up and for once, provide evidence otherwise.

Lets begin.

Lie 1# - "DS nearly killed Superman and didn't even lift a finger."

llagrok
Galactus

Estacado
Every time you lie, kid, I'm going to add it to a list that I'm starting... Now. I'll even exactly quote you, and each lie will stay on the list until you man up and for once, provide evidence otherwise.

Lets begin.

Go read New Gods 3 retard.

SpiderGauntlet

Lets begin.

confused Did you read DotNG?

Galactus still..

I like how his heat vision is still an effect of x-ray vision.

Bad Ash231

Mister Miracle reminds me of Adam Warlock under Jim Starlin's writing...

hamboy
Darksied jobbed to a set of stairs. Galactus wins.

Ok, silly answer over, here is my real reasoning. Currently, Darkseid loses. A lot. He gets the occasional moment of Pwnage, but is hardly cosmic anymore. Also, Galactus has waaaaay more raw power. So he wins. If this was Pre crisis Darkseid, however, this would be a truly awsome battle, one of which I couldn't pick the victor.

Estacado
Darkseid.
He just beat Superman......kinda.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hamboy
Darksied jobbed to a set of stairs. Galactus wins.

Ok, silly answer over, here is my real reasoning. Currently, Darkseid loses. A lot. He gets the occasional moment of Pwnage, but is hardly cosmic anymore. Also, Galactus has waaaaay more raw power. So he wins. If this was Pre crisis Darkseid, however, this would be a truly awsome battle, one of which I couldn't pick the victor.
There is no such thing as Precrisis DS. Same being. And DS was depowered by the source wall. He's been on it a few times since his PC days. He just recently got the full power back.

xjustice69x
big g for the win against any ds

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xjustice69x
big g for the win against any ds

Like How he was pushed back by Thor and has been pwned by earth's heroes? Any DS is a bold statement. Of course, We'll just have to wait and see what the 5th world DS is going to be like before we say any. But seriously, DS at full power is a beast. Even GDS DS isn't as powerful.

Soljer
Galactus wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Galactus wins.

Sure he does. Like all the time he came to earth to eat it and didn't.

xjustice69x
i should have clarifyed what i ment is well fed big G beats any ds imo.
i think ds can stale mate with a weak/hungry galactus and mabey even make him run.
now super pc DS i can see him beating a hungry galactus but most likly not killing him.

SuperiorTech
Galactus

celestialdemon
Galactus

starlock
The problem i have is galactus is a finite being, he fluctuates in power as does darkseid, if we are to account for the Full ALE i might just give DS the win, But it was stated that darkseid only has a portion of it, so at this moment i say.....

Galactus for the win

I sometimes give more respect to the characters that are used more than others, Darkseid & Spectre for example fluctuate in power because of there dealings with earth and everyday crime , or in a sense way more involved and used by writers

LT & Galactus( to an extent) are removed from everyday goings on, as a writer is is easy to write for LT, but try writing for spectre who has his own comic and or is involved much more

i give props to the Phoenix and understand the why she gets taken out by a xorneto, i dont go around insulting the character because she started with the xmen and is involved in their stories...we can see the potential the character has by her dealings with cosmics and such

Just some thoughts.....

quanchi112
Sure he does. Like all the time he came to earth to eat it and didn't. Darkseid has to worry about smaller things like Batkicks and getting beaten down by Superman.

Go read apokolips now I think you forgot what happened in that story. Ds gets crushed all day. This is spite.

SuperiorTech
I dont know has galactus ever experience something as powerful as the batkick.

quanchi112
I dont know has galactus ever experience something as powerful as the batkick. Batman would prolly break his leg on Galactus's face.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus easily.

Larceny
Galactus easily.

moonknight11
Galactus in a Stomp.

Violent2Dope
A full power Galactus would lol at DS for even trying.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman would prolly break his leg on Galactus's face.

Lies

Red Shift
How is this even debatable when Superman uses Darkseid for a punching bag in recent years and even Batman can bloody him with a kick?

quanchi112
How is this even debatable when Superman uses Darkseid for a punching bag in recent years and even Batman can bloody him with a kick? Ds is a joke your right while Galactus crushes star systems when weak.

King Kandy

Lets begin.

I already did that. Don't be a ripoff.

Red Shift
Originally posted by King Kandy

I wasn't aware of WHAT you did or didn't do.

And you seem to of stopped doing it.

There's a whole lot of bullshit and lies that've gotta be cataloged, man! If you don't do it, I'mma see to it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And Another poster pwned you. It wasn't a lie. Only an absolute retard would think that a different interpretation of an art form is considered a lie. My interpretation is that DS nearly killed superman. Now back up kandy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't aware of WHAT you did or didn't do.

And you seem to of stopped doing it.

There's a whole lot of bullshit and lies that've gotta be cataloged, man! If you don't do it, I'mma see to it.

Of course you will. You have nothing better to do. Oh how I wish for your absolutely thrillful life. laughing laughing laughing

Red Shift
Says the guy with over 20,000 posters who doesn't even have elementary school level grammar. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I see nver is making new friends.

Red Shift
Waiting for you to back-up your SPB claims, Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Says the guy with over 20,000 posters who doesn't even have elementary school level grammar. laughing out loud

The same guy who runs a company and could likely buy you a clue. To hell with good grammar. Ruth my assistant can fix it for me.

quanchi112
Galactus stomps Darkseid. I mean this thread is utter spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus stomps Darkseid. I mean this thread is utter spite. Marvel wins every thread. We might as well ban DC characters.Anyone who like DC characters should self ban themselves right now. Make mine marvel.

quanchi112
Marvel wins every thread. We might as well ban DC characters.Anyone who like DC characters should self ban themselves right now. Make mine marvel. No the tougher character wins in every thread. Galactus crushes this pussy. I mean face it Darkseid should be matched up against Batman or someone on his level.

gogogadgetgo
Galactus stomps Darkseid. I mean this thread is utter spite.

galacuts uses his pinky to pick his nose.
galactus roles the nose goblin into a ball.
galactus uses the ball to ko darkseid.
darkseid dies a horrible discusting death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No the tougher character wins in every thread. Galactus crushes this pussy. I mean face it Darkseid should be matched up against Batman or someone on his level.

Reported for sexual discrimination. calling someone a pussy is a direct insult to women and demeaning.

quanchi112
Reported for sexual discrimination. calling someone a pussy is a direct insult to women and demeaning. Your reported for not giving women a chance. You live your lifestyle discriminating against women. I love women. Not my fault Darkseid has become one. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your reported for not giving women a chance. You live your lifestyle discriminating against women. I love women. Not my fault Darkseid has become one. laughing

My Lifestyle? Since when is a sexual orientation a Lifestyle? I certainly don't live like most people gay or str8. So exactly what Lifestyle do I live? And How can I discriminate against something I have no desire for? of course i can think of men when I **** a woman, as I have done in the past. Is that fair? Reported for bashing.

quanchi112
My Lifestyle? Since when is a sexual orientation a Lifestyle? I certainly don't live like most people gay or str8. So exactly what Lifestyle do I love? And How can I discriminate against something I have no desire for? of course i can think of men when I **** a woman, as I have done in the past. Is that fair? Reported for bashing. laughing Since when isnt it?

Again get back on topic. This accomplishes nothing. Galactus wins.

BlackJackStorm
This thread is idiot. Darkseid can't even kill Batman.

BlackJackStorm
Marvel wins every thread. We might as well ban DC characters.Anyone who like DC characters should self ban themselves right now. Make mine marvel.

Good idea.

pr1983
Guys, quit it...

Nvr, you honestly find the word 'pussy' in relation to a man who doesnt measure up in whatever way as being offensive?

Quan, let me make this clear. NO GAY BASHING.

If you guys arent willing to get back in topic soon, this'll be closed...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by pr1983
Guys, quit it...

Nvr, you honestly find the word 'pussy' in relation to a man who doesnt measure up in whatever way as being offensive?

Quan, let me make this clear. NO GAY BASHING.

If you guys arent willing to get back in topic soon, this'll be closed...

The new sig is cute. Who did it? I need one done for me. Cap did mine but his puter died or something like that.

pr1983
The new sig is cute. Who did it? I need one done for me. Cap did mine but his puter died or something like that.

i make my own sigs...

edit: thx btw...

tdawg14
Total spite again. DS was and will never be a match for Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Total spite again. DS was and will never be a match for Galactus.

Grant Morrisson's 5th world. Nuff Said.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tdawg14
Total spite again. DS was and will never be a match for Galactus. Your correct. Ds just recently got owned my Scott Free. Three guys showed up on apokolips and owned Ds. Its getting really sad for him. laughing

quanchi112
Grant Morrisson's 5th world. Nuff Said. Which isnt out yet. Nuff said.

Larceny
DS gets his ass whooped. The guy can't even take a kick from a street level charcater.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your correct. Ds just recently got owned my Scott Free. Three guys showed up on apokolips and owned Ds. Its getting really sad for him. laughing
Um. Scott free was using the full power of the ALE. Only someone dimwitted would think that Scott free pwned DS in his classic form. DS actually was beating all three until scott used the ALE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
DS gets his ass whooped. The guy can't even take a kick from a street level charcater. Exactly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS gets his ass whooped. The guy can't even take a kick from a street level charcater.

Would that where true if he'd not just been blasted by highfather's staff, you might have a point. thor can't even take a bullet under the skin.

Larceny
Would that where true if he'd not just been blasted by highfather's staff, you might have a point. thor can't even take a bullet under the skin.

Get you, your bullshit logic, and your unnatural love for DS outta here. He sucks, and he loses this bout.

quanchi112
Would that where true if he'd not just been blasted by highfather's staff, you might have a point. thor can't even take a bullet under the skin. Darkseid had the staff taken from him by Batman. The staff couldnt even ko him without his omega powers. He just got his omega powers back. Its an excuse nonetheless. Darkseid got worked by Batman. Thats really all it boils down to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Get you, your bullshit logic, and your unnatural love for DS outta here. He sucks, and he loses this bout.

Is that a retort? Doesn't seem like one. So you think That getting blasted by the staff and being shown actually smoking from the blast didn't do anything to weaken DS, but a batkick did? Hmm? Sounds like you sir, are the one who's got bullshit logic.

quanchi112
Get you, your bullshit logic, and your unnatural love for DS outta here. He sucks, and he loses this bout. Darkseid is a very col character but what turns me off of him is his fans. Yes he did look bad and yes he is a joke considering how powerful he used to be.

I used to consider him in the league of Thanos but not anymore.

Larceny
Is that a retort? Doesn't seem like one. So you think That getting blasted by the staff and being shown actually smoking from the blast didn't do anything to weaken DS, but a batkick did? Hmm? Sounds like you sir, are the one who's got bullshit logic.

Shut the hell up. Your excuses aren't helping your argument. DS loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shut the hell up. Your excuses aren't helping your argument. DS loses.

So becuz you say shut the hell up, and SAY my excuses aren't helping the argument, that somehow invalidates the fact that DS had just in fact been blasted by a weapon that has been shown to rip time/space/reality, and crack the barriers of the source str8 into the heart of it? HMMM.

quanchi112
Depends on if The ALE will work on Big G or not. Ds dies its that simple.

Bad Ash231
So becuz you say shut the hell up, and SAY my excuses aren't helping the argument, that somehow invalidates the fact that DS had just in fact been blasted by a weapon that has been shown to rip time/space/reality, and crack the barriers of the source str8 into the heart of it? HMMM.

Except, nobody cares.

quanchi112
So becuz you say shut the hell up, and SAY my excuses aren't helping the argument, that somehow invalidates the fact that DS had just in fact been blasted by a weapon that has been shown to rip time/space/reality, and crack the barriers of the source str8 into the heart of it? HMMM. And the staff has killed no one.

laughing In its entire history it has killed no one single being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And the staff has killed no one.

laughing In its entire history it has killed no one single being.

eternity hasn't killed anyone either. your point?

quanchi112
eternity hasn't killed anyone either. your point? Comparing Eternity to High Fathers staff fails on so many levels.

Larceny
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Except, nobody cares.

Mr. Slippyfist
eternity hasn't killed anyone either. your point? hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
hysterical laughing laughing

King Kandy
Reported for sexual discrimination. calling someone a pussy is a direct insult to women and demeaning.
Oh and you using the sick smiley whenever women are brought up isn't?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh and you using the sick smiley whenever women are brought up isn't?

That my dear sir, is a joke. And I don't use that when women are brought up.

King Kandy
You do too... I'll go find all the posts.

quanchi112
Oh and you using the sick smiley whenever women are brought up isn't? Nver reports all the time now and usually just wastes the mods time. Meanwhile he insults others and leads open campaigns to get other posters banned.

JediSamuraiMRB
Big G takes it

Red Shift
If only Darkseid could summon rock beasts...

Wait, would Darkseid be considered a rock beast?

He is all craggy and shit.

quanchi112
This thread is full of so much spite its unreal.

Utrigita
Galactus wins...

kevdude
Galactus wins, he won't kill Darkseid as The Source wouldn't allow it but Big G would beat him enough for a win

Juntai
How does Galactus overcome the Anti-Life?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai

the potion of the anti life equation???

didn't Mister Miracle break free from the control from the Anti Life Equation.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Utrigita
the potion of the anti life equation???

didn't Mister Miracle break free from the control from the Anti Life Equation.

That's because he had full control over it.

Erik-Lensherr

Where have you been ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
That's because he had full control over it.

Mister Miracle???

Juntai
Mister Miracle??? Mister Miracle has the entire ALE, and has for a while.
Don't get confused though, there's TWO Mister Miracles.

Juntai
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Where have you been ? I'm still alive, just haven't passed by here but once or maybe twice since I rebooted my computer a few weeks ago.. I just saved the site to favorites again.

Utrigita
Mister Miracle has the entire ALE, and has for a while.
Don't get confused though, there's TWO Mister Miracles.

Okay because it was comming. I'm not so wellversed in DC.

Btw welcome back.

Juntai
Okay because it was comming. I'm not so wellversed in DC.

Btw welcome back. Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.