Funniest Comic Book Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mississippienne
I love pithy little exchanges -- whether it's Spider-man riffing on the villain-of-the-week, or Deadpool threatening to lick Sasquatch's hand (eeeww!) I love it when my comic books give me a good chuckle. Some recent picks for me:

Defenders #1: Bruce Banner asks Namor, "By the way, have you found Nemo yet?" and Namor furiously shakes his finger in Bruce's face before saying, "If I knew what you were talking about, I would kill you where you stand!"

New Avengers: Captain America is bragging about his high-level SHIELD clearance and Spider-man says, "Yeah? I got clones."

Avengers/Thunderbolts #5: Captain America and Baron Zemo are bickering, and Hawkeye tells them, "Why don't you two just go get a room already?"

Marvelgeek
Try in this thread instead. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318756&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1
smile

CaptainStoic
I loved the one where Lobo fights Santa Clause, that sh*t was really funny, I mean he as he punched Santa in the stomach and he farted!
They even used the old Batman sound effect trick.... I think it went a little something like this.... BOFF!, honestly I couldn't stop laughing! I was on the bus and started thinking about it and started cracking up, people must have thought I was bipolar or something.
"Santa Bo is coming to town"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.