Batman team vs Wolverine team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman team
Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Batgirl
Deathstroke

vs

Wolverine team
Wolverine
Agent Zero
Sabretooth
Gambit
Vindicator/Heather Hudson

wolverine8888
with out prep wolverine team owns um.

Jose123
Prep?

If their's prep No amount of adamatuim and healing power is going to help the wolverine team.

Without prep and just a straight on fight this goes to the wolverine team.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
Prep?

If their's prep No amount of adamatuim and healing power is going to help the wolverine team.

Without prep and just a straight on fight this goes to the wolverine team.

matters how much prep actaully/ if u gave both teams 1 hour prep wolverines team woulds till win.

Jose123
Originally posted by wolverine8888
matters how much prep actaully/ if u gave both teams 1 hour prep wolverines team woulds till win.

You don't know what Batman and Deathstroke can do with any amount of prep do you?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
You don't know what Batman and Deathstroke can do with any amount of prep do you?

I do ur just underestimating wolverine team

StyleTime
Wolverine team 10/10

Even with a reasonable amount of prep, I still give the Wolverine team a 6/10.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by StyleTime
Wolverine team 10/10

Even with a reasonable amount of prep, I still give the Wolverine team a 6/10.

the only one on wolverine team not good with prep is sabertooth and he still decent with it and he will take items and such if given to him.

King_Mungi
What suit does Heather have? and she pretty much can take out most of them by herself regardless which version.

StyleTime
the only one on wolverine team not good with prep is sbaertooth and he still decent with it and he will take items and such if given to him.
Come to think of it. The Batman team is outclassed. I am starting to think Heather can do this alone lol.

Wolverine team 10/10

King_Mungi
Come to think of it. The Batman team is outclassed. I am starting to think Heather can do this alone lol.

big grin I have done well spreading the word that is Alpha Flight...word it up

wolverine8888

Wolverine team 10/10

ya u know whats funny people think wolverine can't use prep. wolverine could easiliy just do what he did in wolverien agent of shield and get a shit load of guns and gadgets.
heater or mac could use there uber suits.
agent zero one hell of a guy with prep.
sabertooth aint thta dumb he not the bets but he aint bad with prep.
gambit pritty good with prep also

Blair Wind
Deathstroke with prep can take out flash level characters.....but whatever in a straight up fight DS and Bats and Batgirl are the last one standing but they lose...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Deathstroke with prep can take out flash level characters.....but whatever in a straight up fight DS and Bats and Batgirl are the last one standing but they lose...

u relay thing death storke can win with prep? when heather and amc suits would beat the shit outa him. wolverine could always get his teleporting suit also and how the hell deaths troke gunna stop that seeing how he would enevr know wolverine has that.

King KAM
1day of prep, and wolverines team gets anihilated by JUST batman and robin, the rest arent needed, and i LOVE ol' canucklehead.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by King KAM
1day of prep, and wolverines team gets anihilated by JUST batman and robin, the rest arent needed, and i LOVE ol' canucklehead.

tell me why they lose? mac and heater suits are amzaing with prep they would destroy bats team. they could easiliy give ever one on there team suits as well. wolverine who is at this piont a meber of shield could get any amount of shield tech he wants.

King KAM
tell me why they lose? mac and heater suits are amzaing with prep they would destroy bats team. they could easiliy give ever one on there team suits as well. wolverine who is at this piont a meber of shield could get any amount of shield tech he wants. wolverine isnt a member of shield.....and i DO read Wolverine, so dont even attempt to lie, he WAS with shield, but no-one knows where he is, and he is currently rogueing in japan, fighting Silver Samurai.

wolverine8888
wolverine isnt a member of shield.....and i DO read Wolverine, so dont even attempt to lie, he WAS with shield, but no-one knows where he is, and he is currently rogueing in japan, fighting Silver Samurai.

I am not lieng he wen tunder the radar but he still a member of shield though he deffently doe snot seem to want to be. in no way am I lieng that part of the reason shield was looking for him they want to control him. he still a meber of shield though meaning he can use any thing they have. so nect time DONT CALL ME A LIER WHEN U DONT FULLY KNOW THE FACTS.

King KAM
I am not lieng he wen tunder the radar but he still a member of shield though he deffently doe snot seem to want to be. in no way am I lieng that part of the reason shield was looking for him they want to control him. he still a meber of shield though meaning he can use any thing they have. so nect time DONT CALL ME A LIER WHEN U DONT FULLY KNOW THE FACTS. I KNOW THE FACST JUST AS MUCH AS YOU!!!!!! and WOLVERINE was only a part of SHIELD for a short time, he is no longer a member and they arent looking for him, because if they were they would have him right now, wolverine is doing his own thang, and I KNOW!!!!! just as much about MK wolverine as you!, juss because my name isnt wolverin77777 dont doubt my knowlege, i own every MK issue, and i know exactly what is going on.

wolverine8888
I KNOW THE FACST JUST AS MUCH AS YOU!!!!!! and WOLVERINE was only a part of SHIELD for a short time, he is no longer a member and they arent looking for him, because if they were they would have him right now, wolverine is doing his own thang, and I KNOW!!!!! just as much about MK wolverine as you!, juss because my name isnt wolverin77777 dont doubt my knowlege, i own every MK issue, and i know exactly what is going on.

dude they state in his last issue that shields been trying to trakc wolverine for the last months. also were did it ever say wolverine is no longer part of shield? if so why are they tracking him?
U know alot BUT DO NOT CALL ME A LIER WHEN I AM INFACT NOT LIEING

King KAM
dude they state in his last issue that shields been trying to trakc wolverine for the last months. also were did it ever say wolverine is no longer part of shield? if so why are they tracking him?
U know alot BUT DO NOT CALL ME A LIER WHEN I AM INFACT NOT LIEING youre not a liar, your an over zellous fanboy, and SHIELD knows that wolverine is in Japan, and wolverine was only part of SHIELD for enemy of the state, Fury comes to him for favors, but he does the same for CA does that make Capn an agent of shield??

wolverine8888
youre not a liar, your an over zellous fanboy, and SHIELD knows that wolverine is in Japan, and wolverine was only part of SHIELD for enemy of the state, Fury comes to him for favors, but he does the same for CA does that make Capn an agent of shield??

again captain was not stated to be an agent of shield. they knew were wolverine was but not realy were he kept going off the radar. but he was part of shield. he was a meber and still is. he ows sheild thats why he a member he has yet to be stated not to be part of shield any more. if it was wolverine choose which it aint he would not be a part of shield but it realy aint his choose.
why am I a over zellous fan boy? because i disagree with u?

King KAM
again captain was not stated to be an agent of shield. they knew were wolverine was but not realy were he kept going off the radar. but he was part of shield. he was a meber and still is. he ows sheild thats why he a member he has yet to be stated not to be part of shield any more. if it was wolverine choose which it aint he would not be a part of shield but it realy aint his choose.
why am I a over zellous fan boy? because i disagree with u? no yourre an over zellous fan-boy because you think that wolverines team will outprep BATMANS, and that you think that wolverine will beat nearly everyone who isnt a herald, thats why EVERYONE calls you a fanboy, if you were to be more reasonable people wouldnt treat you like Xplosive and Apoc, but hey....dont say i never warned ya....oh yeah, and Wolverine has payed shield back, when he took down gorgon, thats what that mission was for, he is no longer using shield for weapons or money, or contacting them therefore meaning he is AWOL, and when your AWOL you are no longer affiliated with your military force, end of discussion.

wolverine8888
no yourre an over zellous fan-boy because you think that wolverines team will outprep BATMANS, and that you think that wolverine will beat nearly everyone who isnt a herald, thats why EVERYONE calls you a fanboy, if you were to be more reasonable people wouldnt treat you like Xplosive and Apoc, but hey....dont say i never warned ya....oh yeah, and Wolverine has payed shield back, when he took down gorgon, thats what that mission was for, he is no longer using shield for weapons or money, or contacting them therefore meaning he is AWOL, and when your AWOL you are no longer affiliated with your military force, end of discussion.

actauly sicne he awol he be a rouge shield agent mean he still a shield agent just gone bad but I get what ur saying because he went awol shield would never let him use there stuff which is true. though if they could shield would use wolverine as a shield agent and he is still consider oen that went rogue kinda. I think later they will explain whats up with him and shield. also that last mission was not ment to pay bakc shield at all by the way.
oh I not saying they will out prep batmans but they will have enough prep and with there powers they will win. a day just not long enough for bats team to win. were ur prove of me think wolverine will beat every one who not a herald? come on at least use some prove. if ur gunan state such a claim name were I have defended wolverien vs a guy who he could not possable beat? come on u better come up with one because I tell u thats quite a statedment to make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.