steel cage...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
well, i've been involved in some heated arguments and as everyone knows, there's only one logical way to solve your minor problems. but you and the person ur arguing with in a steel cage with mini bikes and swords and whoever comes out alive, wins the argument. so........

this is the closest thing i can do towards a steel cage, you got problems, bring em here and exchange them for a mini bike and a sword and duke it out

ToMacco
I have a belly button

Rogue Jedi
i am the king of the steel cage.

fruits
but the king of the steel cage with mini bikes and swords.......i think not

Rogue Jedi
i need not these things. bare knuckles!!!

ToMacco
I have bad breath.

Itzak
Originally posted by fruits
well, i've been involved in some heated arguments and as everyone knows, there's only one logical way to solve your minor problems. but you and the person ur arguing with in a steel cage with mini bikes and swords and whoever comes out alive, wins the argument. so........

this is the closest thing i can do towards a steel cage, you got problems, bring em here and exchange them for a mini bike and a sword and duke it out

So... is this like an actually fight, if so then just say so, and I'll gladly throw the first punch. boxing big grin

ToMacco
break it up, fellas

Darth Macabre
My motorcycle's totalled. Thank my brother for that.

ToMacco
I farted

Rogue Jedi
me too.

Itzak
Originally posted by ToMacco
break it up, fellas

Yes sir. embarrasment

ToMacco
. . . . .
. . . . .. . . . . . Monsters Inc. is cool

Darth Macabre
I liked the orange monster, who got shaved down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.