Wolverine vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Both Weapon X...Both good at killing...Two Pros...Who would come out alive from this battle...
Both characters are the versions where they heal almost the same time wounded...

Deadpool is better in hand-to-hand combat got is sword skills...teleport device...healing factor...the armor...

Wolverine got his attitude...his adamatium claws and the adamantium on his bones...he is slower but a brutal pro killer...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsd/deadpool.jpg

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsw/wolverine1.gif

DrDoom101
Oh no, not this thread again!

juggernaut66666
Thanks for the nothing. I don't know about the other but if you don't like don't ome here to say oooh bad topic, boring... I made a new topic because I'm intersted in this.

Jose123
Wolverine and Deadpool both have healing factors but Dp is the stronger of the two.

YES wolverine8888 I know wolverine has had enhancements over the years and has survived a lot of shit but it still isn't anything I haven't seen Deadpool take and walk back out of it 30 minutes later with a joke and smile on his face.

If this match is to the death than it will go on forever. these two will die of old age before they die by each others hand.

juggernaut66666
But the would be intresting to watch or read in a comic book. I like both characters. Wolverine was the first X-Men fav. but then I read the some of the New Mutants comic where Deadpool played his role and from then I couldn't decide...

Jose123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
But the would be intresting to watch or read in a comic book. I like both characters. Wolverine was the first X-Men fav. but then I read the some of the New Mutants comic where Deadpool played his role and from then I couldn't decide...

They would have to stretch out the fight into 12 tpb.

Hmmm... don't give Marvel any ideas.

srankmissingnin

They have fought 3 times. Wolverine 88, Wolverine Annual 1999 and in Deadpool 27.

Jose123
If this match took place in a arena and it was to the death then yes it would last forever until one of them dies of old age.

but if were talking outside in the open and the match wasn't to the death then I guess Wolverine can slice his head off and go home.

that would count as a win if it wasn't to the death.

DrDoom101
Thanks for the nothing. I don't know about the other but if you don't like don't ome here to say oooh bad topic, boring... I made a new topic because I'm intersted in this. it was sarcasm. But i meant to say that this has been debated for pages. But its alrite, i dont use the search engine either.

juggernaut66666
No reply from my side... big grin

Nataku8188
Well of the Three times I remember that they have fought Deadpool has come out the victor. In wolverine #88, it was Kane and Copycat who helped Wolverine win, after wolverine got his butt handed to him, of course that was sans atimantium. in Deadpool #27, Deadpool let Wolverine win, because he had what he wanted. In Wolverine #155-156, Deadpool was able to capture him, albeit with an army, but hey it was Wolverine's Book.

Metalmanx
Deadpool 7/10.

wolverine8888
Both Weapon X...Both good at killing...Two Pros...Who would come out alive from this battle...
Both characters are the versions where they heal almost the same time wounded...

Deadpool is better in hand-to-hand combat got is sword skills...teleport device...healing factor...the armor...

Wolverine got his attitude...his adamatium claws and the adamantium on his bones...he is slower but a brutal pro killer...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsd/deadpool.jpg

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsw/wolverine1.gif

first off ur inccorrect wolverine is the better fighter by a good amount

wolverine8888
if this is to the death wolverien can't win for the pure fact deadpool is not allowed to die. wolveirne and deadpool have about same healign factor but dead pool can't die.
in a normal fight wolveirne would win far more times but to the detah wolverine can't win for the reasons dea dpool can't die.

Jose123
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off ur inccorrect wolverine is the better fighter by a good amount

I actually have to agree with him on that.

Not trying to say Deadpool sucks in the hand to hand department it's just Wolverine is better at it.

Juntai
Man I wish Deadpool was a serious character, and had a different citizen name, lol. He could be real cool.

X-Logan
Wolverine 10/10

Jose123
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolverine 10/10

Didn't read the TO THE DEATH part did ya. wink

X-Logan
Originally posted by Jose123
Didn't read the TO THE DEATH part did ya. wink
yes...

and?

Jose123
Originally posted by X-Logan
yes...

and?

You forget that both have a Crazy ass healing factors and theres no way that there going to die by each others hand. Unless this is a match to see who can wound the other one bad enough that he's out of commission for a while no one is going to win the to the death fight.

wolverine8888
You forget that both have a Crazy ass healing factors and theres no way that there going to die by each others hand. Unless this is a match to see who can wound the other one bad enough that he's out of commission for a while no one is going to win the to the death fight.

thing is trhat true and not true. dead pool can't die, but if he could wolverine could deffently kill him seeing how he killed sabertooth. it just keep beng draws because wolverine will keep winning the match but being injured and deadpool will die but hew can't die so he will come back to life and it will be a never endign cycle

Dark Urizen
thing is trhat true and not true. dead pool can't die, but if he could wolverine could deffently kill him seeing how he killed sabertooth. it just keep beng draws because wolverine will keep winning the match but being injured and deadpool will die but hew can't die so he will come back to life and it will be a never endign cycle

So.....how do you explain what Nataku just said a few posts back?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
So.....how do you explain what Nataku just said a few posts back?

ya and the only one of those books dea pool one in wolverine was beating his ass but then dead pool finaly got a stabb in after wolverine stabb him a bunch of times, but see wolverine had no healing factor at the time and almost died. if wolverine ha dhis healing factor he would of won.

Dark Urizen
ya and the only one of those books dea pool one in wolverine was beating his ass but then dead pool finaly got a stabb in after wolverine stabb him a bunch of times, but see wolverine had no healing factor at the time and almost died. if wolverine ha dhis healing factor he would of won.

So all in all Nataku was correct right? Oh, and are you sure he didn't have his healing factor? Or just not his adamantium? Cause i sort of noticed you kind of confuse them...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
So all in all Nataku was correct right? Oh, and are you sure he didn't have his healing factor? Or just not his adamantium? Cause i sort of noticed you kind of confuse them...

actaully nataku is not correct. the only time deadpool has won was when wolverine had his healign factor gone. which they state in the comci and the one after it. also when have I ever confused missing healing factor with adamtium? I realy like to see u prove that.

Swanky-Tuna
From what I've seen, Deadpool seems much better at strategic boneheadery. I would award more points to him over Wolverine.

Family_guy725
this has been in several comics one im familiar with Deadpool kicks wolverines butt and shadowcats he puts some Street fighter moves on 'em

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Family_guy725
this has been in several comics one im familiar with Deadpool kicks wolverines butt and shadowcats he puts some Street fighter moves on 'em

Incorrect. Deadpool is going completely insane in that story arc, and needs Wolverine to kick his ass, Wolverine refuses to fight him, so he Shoryukens (Dragon uppercut) Shadowcat. Wolverine then proceeds to rip on Deadpool, who is cheering the entire time.

In their first fight, Deadpool was going toe to toe with Wolverine unarmed, it was almost literally shot for shot;

1) Deadpool bursts out of nowhere firing his guns, Wolverine dodges
2) Wolverine uppercuts DP with his claws, DP drops his guns
3) DP headbutts Wolverine as he comes down
4) Deadpool jumps over Wolverine's slash, Wolverine scores a glancing blow
5) Deadpool lands a sound jump kick to Wolverine's face
6) Deadpool draws swords
7) They jump at eachother
8) Wolverine goes over DP and kicks him in the face as he goes, Deadpool says; "I'm just rendered Speechless by the sheer ease with which I suckered you --
9) Midfall Deadpool flips backwards and stabs Wolvie in the back with both swords. "-- into setting yourself up for this!"
10) Wolverine goes, "URF!" Deadpool says, "Now you can sing I left my heart and lungs in San Francisco!"

Deadpool walks away, leaving Wolverine for dead.

Wolverine even says 2 pages later; "If I had taken a cuttin' like that only a month ago... ...I'd have been worm-munchies for sure"

"Good thing my ol' mutant healing factor is beginnin' to kick in again-- after it went into overload after Magneto ripped out my Adamantium"

As far as I'm concerned that's a 100% win in my book for DP.

In Wolverine 155 there were 3 blows landed by Wade, 1 blocked by Wolverine. That's it.

I think there was another recent fight, I'll look into it.

soleran30
Deapool is the shizzle............Deadpool for the win and his witty comentary!

Metalmanx
Deadpool with the slight majority.

Jose123

Did it ever show how Sabretooth someone with a healing factor and Addamantium bones was killed?

You really think Sabretooth is Dead? You really think that he's not going to pop back up now that Wolverine is starting to investigate his past?
This is comics were no one stays dead especially those with healing factors. It's only a matter of time before he returns just to fight Wolverine.

If I remember correctly he was killed off panel or off screen by Austen. I doubt any other writer is going to pay attention to what Austen wrote. Especially killing one of their most popular characters arch Nemesis villains. It would be like Batman killing the Joker off panel. Or Superman killing Lex luthor Off panel or DD killing Bullseye off panel.

Other writers are starting to ignore all of what Austen wrote and slowly trying to fix the things he did.It's true for now but it's only a matter of time before the big hairy SOB comes back.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Family_guy725

funny how the comic ur reversing to wolverine beating deedpool but deadpool finaly gets a stabb in and wolverine no longer has his healign factor

wolverine8888
Did it ever show how Sabretooth someone with a healing factor and Addamantium bones was killed?

You really think Sabretooth is Dead? You really think that he's not going to pop back up now that Wolverine is starting to investigate his past?
This is comics were no one stays dead especially those with healing factors. It's only a matter of time before he returns just to fight Wolverine.

If I remember correctly he was killed off panel or off screen by Austen. I doubt any other writer is going to pay attention to what Austen wrote. Especially killing one of their most popular characters arch Nemesis villains. It would be like Batman killing the Joker off panel. Or Superman killing Lex luthor Off panel or DD killing Bullseye off panel.

Other writers are starting to ignore all of what Austen wrote and slowly trying to fix the things he did.It's true for now but it's only a matter of time before the big hairy SOB comes back.

u say people are ignoring what he wrote prove it

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Incorrect. Deadpool is going completely insane in that story arc, and needs Wolverine to kick his ass, Wolverine refuses to fight him, so he Shoryukens (Dragon uppercut) Shadowcat. Wolverine then proceeds to rip on Deadpool, who is cheering the entire time.

In their first fight, Deadpool was going toe to toe with Wolverine unarmed, it was almost literally shot for shot;

1) Deadpool bursts out of nowhere firing his guns, Wolverine dodges
2) Wolverine uppercuts DP with his claws, DP drops his guns
3) DP headbutts Wolverine as he comes down
4) Deadpool jumps over Wolverine's slash, Wolverine scores a glancing blow
5) Deadpool lands a sound jump kick to Wolverine's face
6) Deadpool draws swords
7) They jump at eachother
8) Wolverine goes over DP and kicks him in the face as he goes, Deadpool says; "I'm just rendered Speechless by the sheer ease with which I suckered you --
9) Midfall Deadpool flips backwards and stabs Wolvie in the back with both swords. "-- into setting yourself up for this!"
10) Wolverine goes, "URF!" Deadpool says, "Now you can sing I left my heart and lungs in San Francisco!"

Deadpool walks away, leaving Wolverine for dead.

Wolverine even says 2 pages later; "If I had taken a cuttin' like that only a month ago... ...I'd have been worm-munchies for sure"

"Good thing my ol' mutant healing factor is beginnin' to kick in again-- after it went into overload after Magneto ripped out my Adamantium"

As far as I'm concerned that's a 100% win in my book for DP.

In Wolverine 155 there were 3 blows landed by Wade, 1 blocked by Wolverine. That's it.

I think there was another recent fight, I'll look into it.

funny how wolverine landed all the hits wade landed a kick. thing was wolverine only got hit by a blade onc ein that whole fight and he did not have a healing factor so it took him out

who?-kid
funny how wolverine landed all the hits wade landed a kick. thing was wolverine only got hit by a blade onc ein that whole fight and he did not have a healing factor so it took him out
It's quite a while since I read that comic, but I think you are (half) right : Wolverine's healing factor was acting a little bit strange, if I remember it correctly.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by who?-kid
It's quite a while since I read that comic, but I think you are (half) right : Wolverine's healing factor was acting a little bit strange, if I remember it correctly.

it was gone it was not working. it did how ever kick in the next issue enough to save his life

Mider
doesnt deadpool have the better healing factor?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt deadpool have the better healing factor?

no he just can't die

Jose123
u say people are ignoring what he wrote prove it

well has anyone actually acknowledge any of the other major changes Austen did. Like Making Polaris Magnetos daughter. House of M doesn't count because it was a world were your dreams come true. Gwen never died so spider-man got her as a wife, Quicksilver was faster than he was, etc etc.

Has any other writer or comic acknowledge and said "YES Polaris is Magnetos daughter and Sabretooth IS DEAD for GOOD."

Hell would any comic reader accept the crap Austen did as Canon?
I like to believe the time he was writing comics was just a dream.
a terrible dream. with bunnies getting their head chopped off.

Jose123
no he just can't die

I say there about equal. Considering Deadpools Healing factor is derived from Wolverines. So whatever Wolverine's could do so can deadpool and whatever deadpool can heal from so can Wolverine.

wolverine8888
well has anyone actually acknowledge any of the other major changes Austen did. Like Making Polaris Magnetos daughter. House of M doesn't count because it was a world were your dreams come true. Gwen never died so spider-man got her as a wife, Quicksilver was faster than he was, etc etc.

Has any other writer or comic acknowledge and said "YES Polaris is Magnetos daughter and Sabretooth IS DEAD for GOOD."

Hell would any comic reader accept the crap Austen did as Canon?
I like to believe the time he was writing comics was just a dream.
a terrible dream. with bunnies getting their head chopped off.

dude ar eu serously trying to say because no one listening to hous eof M which is mostly an alternate realilty then that means there ignoring him?
not true there just not fallowing most of it because it an alternate realility. but they how every like with wolverine knowing his whole past going with the story.

wolverine8888
I say there about equal. Considering Deadpools Healing factor is derived from Wolverines. So whatever Wolverine's could do so can deadpool and whatever deadpool can heal from so can Wolverine.
ya I pritty much agree

Jose123
dude ar eu serously trying to say because no one listening to hous eof M which is mostly an alternate realilty then that means there ignoring him?
not true there just not fallowing most of it because it an alternate realility. but they how every like with wolverine knowing his whole past going with the story.

Austen didn't write House of M. he was kicked off long before that event took place.

i'm taliking about the crap that he wrote before he left the X-books.

You do know who Austen is Do you?

wolverine8888
Austen didn't write House of M. he was kicked off long before that event took place.

i'm taliking about the crap that he wrote before he left the X-books.

You do know who Austen is Do you?

yes I know. sbaertooth is still dead. every thing eles he said is still in effect

Jose123
yes I know. sbaertooth is still dead. every thing eles he said is still in effect

Well see how long that last.

wolverine8888
Well see how long that last.
I doubt they were ever intending to kill sabertooth for good he will be back but with a whole story explaining how

Jose123
I doubt they were ever intending to kill sabertooth for good he will be back but with a whole story explaining how

Yep

But did it ever explain how he was killed in the first place?
Last I heard he's healing factor had been upgraded by weapon x and he had another adamantuim skeleton given back to him.

wolverine8888
Yep

But did it ever explain how he was killed in the first place?
Last I heard he's healing factor had been upgraded by weapon x and he had another adamantuim skeleton given back to him.
his healing was still under wolverines. wolverine cut him into little bits

Jose123
his healing was still under wolverines. wolverine cut him into little bits

so sabretooth just laid their while Wolverine cut him into a steak?

If his healing factor had been upgraded yet still belows wolverine it still should have been plenty strong to heal from almost any thing.

I'll just chuck up to austen not knowing the characters powers or personality's again.

Rewmac
Yeah Deadpool to win?? laughing Maybe in the comics released.The adamantium is everywhere in Wolvie's body. So Deadpool cannot stab or shoot through that. Maybe is better in hand to hand but just coz of the stealth and ninja thing. Okay Wolverine was a samurai and stuff but did anyone see him doing the kung-fu hustle?? noooo... And Deadpool uses his teleport device sooo nooo I'd never say they would die of old age If the fight. Wolverine would win. He is a natural born killer... Deadpool maybe good at killing and everything but it's in Wolvie's blood to better than anybody.

wolverine8888
so sabretooth just laid their while Wolverine cut him into a steak?

If his healing factor had been upgraded yet still belows wolverine it still should have been plenty strong to heal from almost any thing.

I'll just chuck up to austen not knowing the characters powers or personality's again.

wolverine was also slaiced up the diffrenc eis sabertooth of late has not gievn wolverine to much trouble in batt so it not crazy that wolverine cut him up seeing how wolverine could just stabb him through the head for a ko like he did last to fights befor killing him.

Jose123
wolverine was also slaiced up the diffrenc eis sabertooth of late has not gievn wolverine to much trouble in batt so it not crazy that wolverine cut him up seeing how wolverine could just Stab him through the head for a ko like he did last to fights befor killing him.

Stab him through the head? where? his eyes are the only place I can see him stabbing him since he has ADAMANTUIM now.

soleran30
didn't wolverine stab him in the heart............Sabertooth I mean.

willRules
Deadpool wins this.

Strength : probably a draw.
Speed : Deadpool
Agility : Deadpool
Endurance : Deadpool
Fighting skills : Wolverine
Range : Deadpool

Additional features : logan has the hyper senses which aren't much help. Deadpool has an even bigger advantage with his teleporter but he doesn't need it. Logan has unbreakable bones. Bear in mind when referring to their past fights his was all before the funeral for a freak storyline where Thanos made him immortal. It is also before the Cable and Deadpool issues where Deadpool has shown incredibly more advanced healing abilities such as healing from being severly melted and eaten...........

Jose123
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool wins this.

Strength : probably a draw.
Speed : Deadpool
Agility : Deadpool
Endurance : Deadpool
Fighting skills : Wolverine
Range : Deadpool

Additional features : logan has the hyper senses which aren't much help. Deadpool has an even bigger advantage with his teleporter but he doesn't need it. Logan has unbreakable bones. Bear in mind when referring to their past fights his was all before the funeral for a freak storyline where Thanos made him immortal. It is also before the Cable and Deadpool issues where Deadpool has shown incredibly more advanced healing abilities such as healing from being severly melted and eaten...........

You mean human vomit right wink

willRules
You mean human vomit right wink

lol well thats a better way of putting it, I wasn't quite sure how to describe it........... laughing out loud embarrasment sick

Rewmac
Yeah Yeah. Just back off from the too much bulls.h.i.t. things being made immortal, regenerating from being sliced into 1000 pieces stuff.... My god...He got his teleport device --> he doesn't need that. Why is that again? Wolverine would cut his stupid head off... And if Deadpool's healingfactor is that good, why can't he heal the scar on his face end of story... Wolverine for sure... Don't rely on the released comics. If rethink it the ractional way Wolvie for sure.

willRules
Originally posted by Rewmac
Yeah Yeah. Just back off from the too much bulls.h.i.t. things being made immortal, regenerating from being sliced into 1000 pieces stuff.... My god...He got his teleport device --> he doesn't need that. Why is that again? Wolverine would cut his stupid head off... And if Deadpool's healingfactor is that good, why can't he heal the scar on his face end of story... Wolverine for sure... Don't rely on the released comics. If rethink it the ractional way Wolvie for sure.

laughing out loud you are joking right? confused

wolverine loses soo badly its not even funny. He got beat by Deadpool before Deadpool had his upgrades..................

willRules
this gloop is wade...............

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1330/amazinghealingwade8gy.jpg

Rewmac
Tol you to think straight not the Marvel s.h.i.t. They created the comic okay but just think again on abilities and stuff and normal stuff not like Wolverine is half god and Deadpool is twice as strong as my mother nad he is immortal. So not the stupid fan stuff.

Jose123

First:
Wolverine doesn't need that teleporter thing because he has the ****ing unbreakable skeleton.

I guess your trying to play off the teloprter as cheap yet you forget the Deus ex machina metal in Wolverines body.

Second
The reason his healing factor doesn't cure the scars is because it was put their after the scars were already their. His healing factor thinks it's part of his natural body.

If you read what the topic creator wrote he said who comes out alive. Considering they both have healing factors. wade is immortal and Wolverine has Addamantium so he can't get his head cut off this match would go on forever without a clear winner.

DarkCrawler
Tol you to think straight not the Marvel s.h.i.t. They created the comic okay but just think again on abilities and stuff and normal stuff not like Wolverine is half god and Deadpool is twice as strong as my mother nad he is immortal. So not the stupid fan stuff.

...? huh

Gongratulations, you have just achieved Asian Hulk's level of confusion.

Jose123

WTF!!? I can't understand what you wrote.

willRules

oh I see, you don't know enough info about both the characters so you are just gonna say Logan wins, you aren't gonna use previous examples or feats because to put it simply, you are blinded by your love for wolverine...................

Rewmac
No, I'm not blinded. I love Deadpool,Wolverine,Cyclops,Gambit,Superman,Colossu
s. I'm not blinded, and I know enough info to say Wolverine. Okay Deadpool kicked his a.s.s. a couple of times. But Deadpool's bodyarmor isn't unbreakable, adamantium is. Deadpool han't got adamantium in his body. He is unable to cut off Wolverine's head because of the adamantium. Okay there is the heart also but what are his chances in real. No. I'd say Deadpool would loose and I could write 100 more reasons I'm just too tired for it... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Rewmac
Jose: Read back I never talked about Wolverine and a teleport device how come these two come together. And the other there are lot of people sayin' untrue things about their favourite heroes or villians that's why.

Jose123
No, I'm not blinded. I love Deadpool,Wolverine,Cyclops,Gambit,Superman,Colossu
s. I'm not blinded, and I know enough info to say Wolverine. Okay Deadpool kicked his a.s.s. a couple of times. But Deadpool's bodyarmor isn't unbreakable, adamantium is. Deadpool han't got adamantium in his body. He is unable to cut off Wolverine's head because of the adamantium. Okay there is the heart also but what are his chances in real. No. I'd say Deadpool would loose and I could write 100 more reasons I'm just too tired for it... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The battle is to see who comes out alive.
as in who kills the other one and comes out alive from the battle.

You know these two have crazy ass healing factors so thats never going to happen.

Rewmac
And the creator of this topic was my friend I was sitting behind him. And when I went home decided to register myself big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Jose123
And the creator of this topic was my friend I was sitting behind him. And when I went home decided to register myself big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

but did you read the who comes out ALIVE part.

If this was a match to see who can wound the other one bad enough that he's put out of commission for a while then that would be a different story.

but since it is to the Death then none of these two could win unless one of them dies of old age first.

Ex11B
i have to,for now, give this to deadpool

Rewmac
Wolvie to loose sadsadsad Okay my friend says that too. We made an argument he had more written proof than me... But from the abilities I'd give to Wolvie.. Anyway screw it... Make Wolverine, Colossus and Superman immortal big grinbig grinbig grin Just for me big grinbig grinbig grin

wolverine8888
First:
Wolverine doesn't need that teleporter thing because he has the ****ing unbreakable skeleton.

I guess your trying to play off the teloprter as cheap yet you forget the Deus ex machina metal in Wolverines body.

Second
The reason his healing factor doesn't cure the scars is because it was put their after the scars were already their. His healing factor thinks it's part of his natural body.

If you read what the topic creator wrote he said who comes out alive. Considering they both have healing factors. wade is immortal and Wolverine has Addamantium so he can't get his head cut off this match would go on forever without a clear winner.

ur right to the death the fight would be a stalemate

Swanky-Tuna
Second
I thought his "scars" were cancer and the healing factor just made the cancer break out all over his body. Or was that a temporary thing?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought his "scars" were cancer and the healing factor just made the cancer break out all over his body. Or was that a temporary thing? [/QUOTE

WTF??? What happened to Carl, Swanky-Tuna?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TheKahn
WTF??? What happened to Carl, Swanky-Tuna?
I replaced it with a... whoever that is from bauhaus

AcousticDoc
I'm not sure how Wolverine's healing works exactly, but doesn't he need to have at least one cell to regenerate? Like if his tissues all got vaporized somehow. I remember reading a comic where they showed wolverine's dead adamantium skeleton and no flesh. So can't Wade use his teleporter and drop him into a volcano or something? Wade is technically immortal no matter what right>?

willRules
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'm not sure how Wolverine's healing works exactly, but doesn't he need to have at least one cell to regenerate? Like if his tissues all got vaporized somehow. I remember reading a comic where they showed wolverine's dead adamantium skeleton and no flesh. So can't Wade use his teleporter and drop him into a volcano or something? Wade is technically immortal no matter what right>?

Thanos was jealous that lady death was falling in love with wade, so he cursed him with life, wade can't meet lady death or in other words he can't die..............

Deadpool wins IMO............

Nataku8188
The way DP looks is a side effect of his artificial healing factor.

wolverine8888
Thanos was jealous that lady death was falling in love with wade, so he cursed him with life, wade can't meet lady death or in other words he can't die..............

Deadpool wins IMO............

not true because he also can't kill wolverine not with what he packing. the fight would go on for ever.

Superherovandal
wolvie would eventually die of old age. It would take a verrryy long time but it would happen but Wade is cursed to stay alive till kingdom come. and I don't mean the comic book.

botcherby
WOlverine can have his adamantium skeleton, but it doesn't stop wade from:

1) tearing open Logan's gut
2) stabby stabby in the heart and lungs (through rib cage)
3) slicing muscles and tendons

I've never actually come across a time recently where his adamtium skeleton prooved useful, other than his claws. He heals from anything :P

wolverine8888
Originally posted by botcherby
WOlverine can have his adamantium skeleton, but it doesn't stop wade from:

1) tearing open Logan's gut
2) stabby stabby in the heart and lungs (through rib cage)
3) slicing muscles and tendons

I've never actually come across a time recently where his adamtium skeleton prooved useful, other than his claws. He heals from anything :P

thing is logan far more likly to do the 3 u listed apove then wade is and that still not kill wolverine.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Superherovandal
wolvie would eventually die of old age. It would take a verrryy long time but it would happen but Wade is cursed to stay alive till kingdom come. and I don't mean the comic book.

are we even sure he would age? 350 in the future here comes tommarrow he seemed like he had not aged a day.

DarkCrawler
In Wolverine: The End he had gray hair.

Superherovandal
exactly he ages but at a highly slowed rate kinda like Supes but not so much as powerful.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
In Wolverine: The End he had gray hair.
the end wolverien is from an alternate reaility not base on the normal unverse at all. here coems tommarrow was the normal universe up till when jean died thats were it ultered meaning that it more likly wolverine will not age in 350 years

soleran30
wade has survived being vomited and then came back to life there is NOTHING Wolverine can do to beat Wade in the end.

DarkCrawler
the end wolverien is from an alternate reaility not base on the normal unverse at all. here coems tommarrow was the normal universe up till when jean died thats were it ultered meaning that it more likly wolverine will not age in 350 years

Hmm. You got point in there.

It's funny how aging of immortal or virtually immortal characters always stops at the point that they look like 40 (Or 20 in some cases) year old after even 100 years.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm. You got point in there.

It's funny how aging of immortal or virtually immortal characters always stops at the point that they look like 40 (Or 20 in some cases) year old after even 100 years.

there supose to stop aging at there pirme age but it relay depends what the writers think the prime age should be.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by soleran30
wade has survived being vomited and then came back to life there is NOTHING Wolverine can do to beat Wade in the end.

thats because slade is not allowed to die, but there realy nuthing slade cna do to kill wolverine also.

willRules
thats because slade is not allowed to die, but there realy nuthing slade cna do to kill wolverine also.

1. its wade not slade.
2. There are plenty of things Deadpool can do, he has far greater speed and agility, has a teleporter. and he is immortal. logan aint immortal, his aging is just retarded..........

wolverine8888
1. its wade not slade.
2. There are plenty of things Deadpool can do, he has far greater speed and agility, has a teleporter. and he is immortal. logan aint immortal, his aging is just retarded..........
sorry about sayign slade I was reading a slad ecomic book at the time lol.
any ways who says deadpool faster? or more agile? there not a single bit a prove saying he is.

Rewmac
Okay I read after Deadpool a bit more. Like behind the scenes big grinbig grin And okay Wolvie is my first favourite Deadpool is somewhere between 5th and 10th for me. But Deadpool's healing factor is Wolverines healing factor. "Playing upon his hope for a cure, the Weapon X scientists attempted to recreate Wolverine's genetically endowed healing factor through artificial means." so how exactly is that he heals faster or better than Wolverine?? I don't wanna fight again who to win I'm just curious...

Jose123
Okay I read after Deadpool a bit more. Like behind the scenes big grinbig grin And okay Wolvie is my first favourite Deadpool is somewhere between 5th and 10th for me. But Deadpool's healing factor is Wolverines healing factor. "Playing upon his hope for a cure, the Weapon X scientists attempted to recreate Wolverine's genetically endowed healing factor through artificial means." so how exactly is that he heals faster or better than Wolverine?? I don't wanna fight again who to win I'm just curious...

It comes from wolverine but it is an enhanced version of it. They improved on it before giving it to Deadpool.

Rewmac
Aham....Have you read the Deadpool vs. hulk comic book....So if Deadpool get's a radioactive beam he can loose his healing factor...I like Deadpool and everything is just wierd... big grin

Jose123
Aham....Have you read the Deadpool vs. hulk comic book....So if Deadpool get's a radioactive beam he can loose his healing factor...I like Deadpool and everything is just wierd... big grin

Maybe you read it wrong. I doubt it was just a radioactive beam. Perhaps it was something designed to knock out his healing factor. it's not like it can't happen. Just look at Leech and wolverine.

Healing factors can be knocked off line.

Hulk_Power
Deadpool has kicked Wolverine's ass in the past. Quite easily too. Check out the scans below. He practically murders Wolverine in the third scan.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/wolverine088page02030lm.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/wolverine088page04059ks.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/wolverine088page06072yd.jpg

AcousticDoc
scans no work

willRules
wolverine had the adamantium ripped out of him and needed help from jean's telekinesis to stay alive whilst he healed. Deadpool healed from being a gloop puddle.................

Swanky-Tuna
I thought Jean was holding his mind together because the shock of having his adamantium oozed out of his pores was too great.

willRules
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought Jean was holding his mind together because the shock of having his adamantium oozed out of his pores was too great.

ok yeah that but the point is he still needed her help whilst he healed. Once Cable got the virus outta his system, deadpool healed from his gloop stage without any help........

steverules
Thats cause he got a enhanced healing factor and can never die, you know that as well as anyone Will.........if it was deadpool who had adamantium and had it ripped from him with his original healing factor then he would need to be held together to survive.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by steverules
Thats cause he got a enhanced healing factor and can never die, you know that as well as anyone Will.........if it was deadpool who had adamantium and had it ripped from him with his original healing factor then he would need to be held together to survive.

Umm...no...huh

Deadpool was able to heal from being a puddle in the floor without any help...

steverules
BECAUSE HE HAD THE CURSE OFF LIFE! Thanos gave it to him if it had been before thanos had done this then au revoir deadpool!

insane genis
wolverine everytym...just for the fact that deadpool talks to much.......and i dont like the yellow speech bubbles stick out tongue

willRules
BECAUSE HE HAD THE CURSE OFF LIFE! Thanos gave it to him if it had been before thanos had done this then au revoir deadpool!

1. you cant account that for his healing factor or his immortality.
2. There are suspicions that his immortality has been retconned, it might have been, it might not.
3. In some bios of wolverine it says things lik he can't heal from too exstensive injuries, like in AOA where he lost a hand, whereas in one of his first storylines Deadpool was suprised his hand didn't grow back immediatly because of healing problems he had due to the storyline. it usually grows back at a quicker rate.

From all this it would be a safe assumption to say that he healed from a puddle. Wolverine need help when his skeleton was playing up. deadpool melted and came back...........

steverules
Yes but you are saying that deadpool (with old healing) could survive having adamantium ripped from his body and that would not happen, I will admit that wolverine can't regenerate limbs and I have the issue where deadpool wasn't able to regrow his hand and I know wolverine lost a hand I AOA. Deadpool was able to regrow from the puddle to due to the curse off life and in my thoery that means that of course he will still be alive and be able to survive having adamantium ripped from him but because he has the curse off life.

Jose123
Yes but you are saying that deadpool (with old healing) could survive having adamantium ripped from his body and that would not happen, I will admit that wolverine can't regenerate limbs and I have the issue where deadpool wasn't able to regrow his hand and I know wolverine lost a hand I AOA. Deadpool was able to regrow from the puddle to due to the curse off life and in my thoery that means that of course he will still be alive and be able to survive having adamantium ripped from him but because he has the curse off life.

Even without the immortality Wades healing factor is still a improved version of Wolverines. So who knows.

maybe he could survive.

steverules
I don't think so, it was better as in he can regrow limbs but I don't think it was that much better than his.

willRules
Yes but you are saying that deadpool (with old healing) could survive having adamantium ripped from his body and that would not happen,

well here you are assuming the immortality has been retconned. however even if it hasn't it doesn't mean it improves his healing. We don't know how it works yet. it could be that if you kill him, he immediately comes back, thats not related to his healing.

I will admit that wolverine can't regenerate limbs and I have the issue where deadpool wasn't able to regrow his hand and I know wolverine lost a hand I AOA. Deadpool was able to regrow from the puddle to due to the curse off life and in my thoery that means that of course he will still be alive and be able to survive having adamantium ripped from him but because he has the curse off life.

well again you are assuming the curse of life hasn't been retconned, there were rumours of it happening.

plus you haven't accounted for the fact that Deadpool regrowing his hand shows he had more advanced healing waaayyy before the funeral for a freak storyline. Due to the inconsistency of healing factors, its a safe assumption to say Deadpool can regrow a hand, Logan can't.

like I said this is waayyy before Funeral for a freak so there is every reason that his healing factor is responsible for him healing from being a puddle. Therefore he heals better than Logan.

willRules
I don't think so, it was better as in he can regrow limbs but I don't think it was that much better than his.

the fact that he can regrow limbs means he already outclasses logan's healing by a considerable amount........

Jose123

It was improved on before they gave it to wade.
It's an improved version of Wolverines.

Well it was when they gave it to him.
The way the writers keep upgrading wolverines healing factor over the years i say wolverine is almost equal in healing abilities next to Wade.

ALMOST. Not quiet equal but close.

steverules
I do have to wonder if he can regrow limbs, in an ultimate spider-man issue ultimate wolvie was able to regrow a finger but that could have been down to bad writing and normal wolvie has the better healing factor.

willRules
It was improved on before they gave it to wade.
It's an improved version of Wolverines.

Well it was when they gave it to him.
The way the writers keep upgrading wolverines healing factor over the years i say wolverine is almost equal in healing abilities next to Wade.

ALMOST. Not quiet equal but close.

I haven't read the most recent issues of Wolverine, but I read on the web that his healing isn't so good in the latest issues, so logan relies more on his fighting skills.........

willRules
I do have to wonder if he can regrow limbs, in an ultimate spider-man issue ultimate wolvie was able to regrow a finger but that could have been down to bad writing and normal wolvie has the better healing factor.

yeah, bear in mind Ultimate Logan got taken down by a grenade, and on another occasion, taken down by machine gunfire.......

steverules
Oh I'm sure they will make his healing factor better, I would put money on it but I'm not gonna just incase of thing called slight chance.

steverules
yeah, bear in mind Ultimate Logan got taken down by a grenade, and on another occasion, taken down by machine gunfire.......

I know I have the issue where he is taken down by a gun, thats why I said him regrowing a finger was down to bad writing.

insane genis
it did kinda annoy me the way he was so too put it plainly shit in the ultimate comics..but i think they played it off well

willRules
I know I have the issue where he is taken down by a gun, thats why I said him regrowing a finger was down to bad writing.

I have that issue as well. captain america was also the one who took him down with the grenade. Ultimate Logan always has problems when figthing ultimate Cap, but that might be because ultimate Cap is just too cool............

insane genis
i agree ULTIMATE CAPTAIN AMERICA = BADASS

steverules
But in the normal universe wolverine could easily take down cap, I have an issue where wolvie jumps towards cap with his claws popped and cap basically just put his arms in front off his face and if you don't believe me Will I will gladly bring that issue in to school and show you. Wolverine was actually killing an invisible person for those who haven't seen the issue and had jumped towards cap cause the invisible person was about to kill cap for those who have not seen that issue.

grey fox
Ultimate Cap could take down 616 cap anyday.....

willRules
But in the normal universe wolverine could easily take down cap, I have an issue where wolvie jumps towards cap with his claws popped and cap basically just put his arms in front off his face and if you don't believe me Will I will gladly bring that issue in to school and show you. Wolverine was actually killing an invisible person for those who haven't seen the issue and had jumped towards cap cause the invisible person was about to kill cap for those who have not seen that issue.

I know 616 Logan can take 616 Cap, but not Ultimate Cap. He is just too cool.

He hasn't lost any of his fights except for a recent one with ice-man (although i might be wrong on that)

there was one other fight he lost but it wasn't really a fight, a load of rocket men (blokes in iron-man suits) ambushed cap when he was unprepared, hadn't slept in days and had personal problems at the time. Despite all this Ultimate Cap nearly got away from the ambush................

willRules
Originally posted by insane genis
i agree ULTIMATE CAPTAIN AMERICA = BADASS

yes

steverules
Will where did you get that quote cause I haven't seen it on here. But I do agree he is a bad ass. HHHHMMMM I have an idea for a thread.

Jose123
Originally posted by grey fox
Ultimate Cap could take down 616 cap anyday.....

Like hell he can. 616 Cap would blind him with patriotism rays he shoots from his eyes while teaching him what being Captain America is all about.

insane genis
steven im hurt!!! how could you not see my post!! omfg....so rejected miffed

willRules
Like hell he can. 616 Cap would blind him with patriotism rays he shoots from his eyes while teaching him what being Captain America is all about.

that woudl be just before he gets shot by ultimate cap (He uses guns smile )

Then ultimate cap would blast away 616 cap with his rays of coolness, then he would go off and have sex with ultimate wasp, again.

willRules
Will where did you get that quote cause I haven't seen it on here. But I do agree he is a bad ass. HHHHMMMM I have an idea for a thread.

a respect thread for him? yeah I was gonna do that but you are kind expected to bring scans, and I don't have a scanner.

Tell me if you do make one though, I will try to help out.

steverules
Steven, you are the 1st person to use my full name, it's a ph by the way but uhm anyway, I didn't see you're post cause when I posted you must have posted so when my post was finished it was finished after you're post and it had gone to a new page so you can't really blame me. I'm going to a party tonight and there is a chance i will get drunk.......I'm so excited! The only time I've been close to drunk was when I was tipsy.

insane genis
yes i can...and i do! evil face

willRules
you can always find where a quote is by clicking on the link next to the quote.

steverules
Sure, I was makin a differant thread but I will make a respect thread.

willRules
steve check out the character ownage thread where I have posted some cool pics of Deadpool owning sabretooth.......

insane genis
0o yea with that was kinda gross...his fingers tickling sabes lungs lol

willRules
0o yea with that was kinda gross...his fingers tickling sabes lungs lol

lol

steverules
Where is this? hey go to the comic book thread and see what I've done I made the ulitimate cap respect thread but I added something small for you.

Jose123
that woudl be just before he gets shot by ultimate cap (He uses guns smile )

Then ultimate cap would blast away 616 cap with his rays of coolness, then he would go off and have sex with ultimate wasp, again.

He would block those bullets with the 616 shield then proceed to smash his 616 shield through the KEWL ANTIHERO BADASSS COPY's Shield.

While teaching him what being a real hero means and what the A really stands for. smile

steverules
I've gotta go so I will see you guys later. Peace out ladys. big grin wink stick out tongue And happy new year.

willRules
what the A really stands for. smile

laughing out loud

Jose123
laughing out loud

ASSKICKER!!!!!

Thats what 616 cap A stands for.

And thats what he will do to that cheap copy!!!

willRules
lol

insane genis
im having 2 see if i can change wolverine8888...hes a lost cause...but im bored..so wat the hey

wolverine8888
dude **** u insane little *****

insane genis
thanks...swearing makes u feel big doesnt it??

wolverine8888
thanks...swearing makes u feel big doesnt it??
not really trying to make me mad on a forum must make u feel tough though lol.

insane genis
tough? nope.. dont need 2 be tough..need to be fair..and not a fanboy lol only kidding wolvie...call it kwits??

wolverine8888
what ever

Nataku8188

In Days of Future now, Deadpool got turned into a puddle by Agent Zero's anti-healing factor power and was still alive.

willRules
Originally posted by Nataku8188
In Days of Future now, Deadpool got turned into a puddle by Agent Zero's anti-healing factor power and was still alive.

thank you for backing up my point. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>