Parallax vs Current Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hal Jordan: large-scale reality alteration
Parallax creature: possession, fear induction

Thanos-Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos is a mutant whose massive heavy-hided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shares with his father Alars and the Earth-born Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals). Through still further unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels possibly rivalling or surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals (Gilgamesh, now deceased). This indicates that Thanos' strength is at least into the Class 100 range, being able to routinely lift well in excess of 900 tons. Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. Deadliest of all of Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life. Thanos has also demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which remain unknown.

Aside from his great power, Thanos was a superb tactician and was well versed in many areas of arcane lore. Thanos was also a highly formidable hand to hand combatant.

DrDoom101
Parallax.

golem370
I say Thanos

Avalonofthewind
Parallax.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
I say Thanos
I'm very surprised.

golem370
I am not surprised by your opinion

DrDoom101
i am suprised you say that wink

The Ion
I haven't displayed an opinion on this battle yet. smile

Mider
and why would thanos win?

supremthor
Originally posted by Mider
and why would thanos win?
not y would thanos win but how would thanos win

guy222
Parallax

celestialdemon
Parallax wins.

Gecko4lif
parrallax rapes

rougeredmage
current Thanos is Dead so i am going to give this battle to Thanos by default.

Soljer
Originally posted by rougeredmage
current Thanos is Dead so i am going to give this battle to Thanos by default.

1) What the ****?

2) Current Thanos has a grand total of...

Z
E
R
O

feats.

lando005
thaons is dead parallax wins by default

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
Hal Jordan: large-scale reality alteration

Thanos-Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos is a mutant whose massive heavy-hided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shares with his father Alars and the Earth-born Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals). Through still further unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels possibly rivalling or surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals (Gilgamesh, now deceased). This indicates that Thanos' strength is at least into the Class 100 range, being able to routinely lift well in excess of 900 tons. Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. Deadliest of all of Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life. Thanos has also demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which remain unknown.

Aside from his great power, Thanos was a superb tactician and was well versed in many areas of arcane lore. Thanos was also a highly formidable hand to hand combatant.

Interesting that you went to such great lengths to list the attributes for Thanos, yet not a single peep on Parallax.

I wonder why? (.......bias .......)

Anyways, it really doesn't matter because Hal-Parallax wins.

golem370
When I made this thread this is what it said about Parallax Hal Jordan: large-scale reality alteration

golem370
Here is what it says now

Hal Jordan:
Large-scale reality alteration,
Control over time.
Parallax Creature:
Flight,
Possession,
Mind-control,
Fear-induction,
Solid energy constructs

Parallex
Parallex

guy222
thanos loses

lannfear
thanos is a beast ...but can't see him beating Parallax
cheers

Mindset
Thanos is dead, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE DEAD!

deadspeak25
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos is dead, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE DEAD!

no you can't because they've already been beaten.

anyways, Thanos would lose if he were alive.

Mindset
Originally posted by deadspeak25
no you can't because they've already been beaten.

anyways, Thanos would lose if he were alive.

Not necessarily, what if he wanted to die? HUH?!

deadspeak25
Originally posted by Mindset
Not necessarily, what if he wanted to die? HUH?!

then unless he can self reincarnate I'd say he's sol :-)

Bouboumaster
As much as I like Thanos...

Parralax (sadly) win unless prep is involve.

leonheartmm
spite thread. thanos is no match.

starlock
Parallax for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.