How much longer must we put up with Hurricane victims?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
man, red cross keeps paying for hurricane victims hotel rooms and apartments. how much longer must we endure this?

Council#13
I have no idea, but it's driving me crazy. I guess until the media finds something else to swarm around and talk about for the next decade or so

Darth Macabre
It's not driving me crazy, but it is becoming a bit much.

Princess-Puppy~
I don't know.

K.Diddy
I say they are lucky to be alive and should go back to there hole and be gratful for thatarabia

Rogue Jedi
i have to deal with them on a daily basis. just ask FJ, when i get home and she asks me how my day was, man, i go off. they are a bunch of freeloaders and thugs.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i have to deal with them on a daily basis. just ask FJ, when i get home and she asks me how my day was, man, i go off. they are a bunch of freeloaders and thugs.

Thats really rude to say. They had their whole lives turned upside down. They need other peoples help, wouldnt you want help if you were in there situation?

ESP07
Well, they should have been aware of the fact that they lived in a coastal city that is under sea level.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Thats really rude to say. They had their whole lives turned upside down. They need other peoples help, wouldnt you want help if you were in there situation?
dont get me wrong, i like helping the ones who need help. but about half of them are criminals. they are selling dope out of my hotel and breaking into cars. i am used to thugs, but these louisiana thugs are a different breed.
its not rude, its fact.

Raven Guardia
dont get me wrong, i like helping the ones who need help. but about half of them are criminals. they are selling dope out of my hotel and breaking into cars. i am used to thugs, but these louisiana thugs are a different breed.
its not rude, its fact.

see, that is what you should tell us straight out.yes I didnt realize these people staying in the hotle were thugs. When most people hear about the flood vicitms they think of the ones who are trying really hard to get by.

CrazyInLove
its not rude, its fact.

not all of them are... there are a lot of poor people and families that live there and they actually didn't have the money to get out of there... and our president waited too long to help them out like he could've. and the good people that live there, cannot help it that there are criminals there... everyone needed to be evacuated out, it wouldn't be right to sort through the good people from the bad... there are still many people without homes right now and a lot of people lost members of their family and many dear memories, so we should do anything we can to help them... people need to stop being selfish and think of others.

fruits
this just in: fruits got a splinter. we need to give him booka bucks and TV coverage for a few months!!

i hope this works

powerfulone1987
well isn't this thread just full of insignificant people.

Those people had to go through so much and suffer and still are suffering through a life threatening event and you're being bugged by the things red cross are doing for them.

Get a life and deal with it. You must have it so bad right now.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
well isn't this thread just full of insignificant people.

Those people had to go through so much and suffer and still are suffering through a life threatening event and you're being bugged by the things red cross are doing for them.

Get a life and deal with it. You must have it so bad right now.

What life threatening event are they suffering through right now?

powerfulone1987
some are still without homes or any shelter or food and are dying.

Darth Macabre
some are still without homes or any shelter or food and are dying.

That is not a life threatening event. That is thier life. There are plenty of shelters the red cross has made to give them home and food. But that is not the point RJ is trying to make. He's talking about all the people out there who sell drugs from within those shelters. He's talking about the people who looted the stores and didnt leave the city. THose are the people we're all sick of hearing about.

powerfulone1987
well i get more than that from his posts and it's very inconsiderate.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
not all of them are... there are a lot of poor people and families that live there and they actually didn't have the money to get out of there... and our president waited too long to help them out like he could've. and the good people that live there, cannot help it that there are criminals there... everyone needed to be evacuated out, it wouldn't be right to sort through the good people from the bad... there are still many people without homes right now and a lot of people lost members of their family and many dear memories, so we should do anything we can to help them... people need to stop being selfish and think of others.
do you deal with them on a daily basis, 8 hours a day? no, i think not. i do it every damn day, and i am telling you that over half of them are criminals getting free hotel rooms. they have a home to go to, but they choose to infect our city with their presence.
the decent ones have moved on, either back to their homes or finding a home here. the ones i deal with now are all scum. why fema/red cross is still helping them is beyond me.
come and hang out with me at work for a day and you will see that i am right.

powerfulone1987
umm you don't know what they have to go back to.

and i'm sure if they are as bad as you say, then they are still being helped b/c feam/red isn't with them 24/7 to see how they are.

Council#13
i feel bad for hurricane victims and all, and i gave money, but the media has GOT to stop talking 'bout them

A.D. Skinner
What an interesting thread...

Put yourself in the Hurricane victims shoes...Imagine your house, your possesions are lost, you have no where to live, no money coming in, and everything you have ever know is now gone. We send millions of dollars to third world countries to help them out of poverty and gain an education, but I do not see a thread saying how much longer must we do that for them...
But in our own country, people seem to want to turn their backs on the victims as quickly as they can. It wasn't their fault that a Hurricane hit them, and took everything. Sure, they lived in a coastal city, but there were levys, and they were supposed to hold !!!

They are dealing with what life has handed them, and in return, us as human beings should be compassionate and understand what they have had to deal with.

The more the media speaks or writes about it, makes more people aware of just how bad things are ( no matter if it was the ghetto or the upper side...they are still human beings ) and it is up to us to take care of our own.

And as for the criminals still infecting the city...well that is Fema and the local Police to handle. Those people that are taking advantage of the system should be dealt with quickly and swiftly, for there are others that need and deserve help that are not due to these sour apples.

For those of you who find it upsetting that the media is carrying on about this as long as they have...I suggest you stop watching TV, stop reading the newspaper and continue on in your self centered lil vain life !!!!!!

kyuubinaruto
well i never thought about it because i did'nt look at it like that but i would hate that it's real sad

ESP07
Originally posted by ESP07
Well, they should have been aware of the fact that they lived in a coastal city that is under sea level.

In extreme danger of being hit by a hurricane I might add.

Not to trivialize the event or anything but how many people in upstate NY are stranded in their homes for days or weeks without power after a major snow storm? How many people in the Midwest get their lives turned upside down by tornadoes every year? They choose to live in those places and choose take the consequences of that decision.

The fact is people knew that there was a very real possibility that this was going to happen eventually, but as usual did nothing to prepare themselves. How many years ahead of time did they know that the levy system was inadequate for a storm surge that big?

powerfulone1987
and how many people have the money to just pick up and move...........

you people need to think and stop criticising.

Rogue Jedi
and how many people have the money to just pick up and move...........

you people need to think and stop criticising.
do you deal with them every day? likely you dont. the ones that are regular working people have picked up their lives and attained residence in texas or back in louisiana. FEMA IS GIVING THEM FREE APARTMENTS HERE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!! what are these people waiting for? why do they continue to take advantage of fema?

i criticize because i know what i am talking about. as i said, i deal with them every day. i also am on the phone with fema every day touching base with them. fema even acknowledges that over half of the "victims" are not victims at all.

how much help do they need? its been like 4 or 5 months. these "hurricane victims" should be cut off and forced to fend for themselves.

powerfulone1987
Oh shut up Rogue, I'm not talking to your ignorant @$$. I've heard all of this from you before so just go and count something.

Rogue Jedi
i see. you never answered my question. do you deal with them all the time like i do? just answer the question or concede defeat.

powerfulone1987
whatever little person

Rogue Jedi
little person? what is your definition of a little person? seriously, i wanna know.

powerfulone1987
you have a lot of questions, but so little to offer.

Rogue Jedi
wow. your level on intellectuality amazes me. just curious here, did i do something to offend you before all this? what exactly is your problem with me?

Lightningrod
i guess having no good police at first...caused it to get out of hand and I do not think they are worried about those type of people the drug dealers...they are probably worried about rebuilding and stuff

But the thugs are another story, watching the news and actually seeing the police loot was kinda ****ed up...The police officer acted like she was on patrol when a camera saw her.

They still need better control there

Rogue Jedi
also, there was a cop who was blocking off a street in new orleans. some girls tried to go around but he said "no, there are gang members down there who are walking around looking for women to rape."

they are animals and should be treated accordingly. it makes me laugh when someone assumes to know what they are talking about ...cough..powerfulone1987...cough.....and call me all sorts of namers. what a moron.

powerfulone1987
I had no idea the police were over there doing that kind of stuff? Do you mean the police of Lousiana or police that just reported there for a certain job but did not actually live there?

If the police lived there and was a victim also then I wouldn't call that looting, just surviving since it's not like they were getting much help to begin with. Too many of the officers were aiming guns at people supposedly looting when they should have been focusing on getting the people out of there in those big mobile vehicles they had with plenty of room.

One of them was being begged to stop by a women on the side of a road and there happen to be a camera catching it and they yelled with the lady at the people driving by to stop and asked why they would stop and they finally stopped just b/c they were on television.

And get off of all of this "Thug" crap. "Thug" this "thug" that.

Like Lightningrod said, it's another story, so find something else to talk about, god. We are on the second page and you still have found nothing else to talk about.

oh and *cough* *cough* shut the heck up.

Rogue Jedi
and when the national guard was trying to airlift people out, gang members were shooting at the choppers.
still think i am off the mark here?

*lizziekk*
wow i never realised it was all that bad......

powerfulone1987
yes b/c you are still on this gang crap. Everything you say has "gang" or "thug" in it.

i had no idea one person could be so single minded, or string every single thing they say back to one thing repeatedly, in this case *cough* Rogue's obsession with thugs. Do you envy them or something do you want to be one?

Lightningrod
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
wow i never realised it was all that bad......

what do you expect from america

Lightningrod
yes b/c you are still on this gang crap. Everything you say has "gang" or "thug" in it.

i had no idea one person could be so single minded, or string every single thing they say back to one thing repeatedly, in this case *cough* Rogue's obsession with thugs. Do you envy them or something do you want to be one?

I think RJ gets the picture wink

powerfulone1987
i hope so.

Fallen Jedi
the thing is, regardless if they're "thugs" or not they're abusing their privilages. its one thing to accept help from people and its another to take advantage of it. people have to learn to stand on their own two feet and provide for themselves. there's only so much we can do and its not up to us to carry everyone's weight. we'll do our part, but they have to do theirs too. its a two way street.

*lizziekk*
i agree

Rogue Jedi

no, in fact, i despise them. i am merely trying to explain to you the severity of the situation, but you are a chronic know it all and an insufferable pain in the ass.
if you would just talk civil to me, i would explain it to you, as i have others here. but no, you just want to start crap left and right.
i am not single minded. nor do i keep stringing things together. if i were guilty of all these things, why is it that you are the only one here that has complained thus far?

§noopbert
powerfulone has a history of randomly argueing with no logic behind it. Don't worry about it RJ.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lightningrod
I think RJ gets the picture wink
i get the picture. he is beneath me and thus not worth my time. i have never seen someone who doesnt even know me enter a thread and bash me nonstop. looks like we have another KMCDude.

powerfulone1987
actually i wasn't bashing you. I was arguing against your what you were saying. And if i don't agree or am fed up with it oh well. If other people aren't oh well. I can't speak for them.

and noopbert, whoever you are. you don't know me or my history so don't start.

§noopbert
actually i wasn't bashing you. I was arguing against your what you were saying. And if i don't agree or am fed up with it oh well. If other people aren't oh well. I can't speak for them.

and noopbert, whoever you are. you don't know me or my history so don't start. laughing Yes I do, I've seen your argueing tactics and your various BS, all across KMC. YOU don't start.

powerfulone1987
Whatever and you know what, I won't b/c I'm out. Adios Tonto.

LethalFemme
man, red cross keeps paying for hurricane victims hotel rooms and apartments. how much longer must we endure this?

until tomorrow

§noopbert
Whatever and you know what, I won't b/c I'm out. Adios Tonto. Coming from a muy fea y tanta laputa, that means little.

Rogue Jedi

and noopbert, whoever you are. you don't know me or my history so don't start.
arguing? whatever. you called me names and posted hasrhly as if you knew me.
i dont know you, but i know the type. brain dead egomaniacs. i actually thought you were a sock of another idiot here for a while, but then i did some investigating and found out that you are just an idiot, like he was.

bye bye now..... fu

mysterio69
once they get a job and start saving money stop with there life of crime that you mentioned. that's when it'll all stop. yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
yall are very immature.

When will yall learn to let things go.

I came on here stating my opinions, which obviously you 2 couldn't handle.

Oh, no, somebody doesn't agree with you. Well you're gonna get a lot of that in the world so get use to it and just deal with it.

Right now, you both are the only ones acting like idiots.

mysterio69
yall are very immature.

Oh, no, somebody doesn't agree with you. Well you're gonna get a lot of that in the world so get use to it and just deal with it.

who me? confused

powerfulone1987
not you.

mysterio69
whew! i was about to swear! happy new year!

§noopbert
yall are very immature.

Right now, you both are the only ones acting like idiots. Immature? You're the one calling people stupid.

Rogue Jedi
yall are very immature.

nice try. trying to turn the tables? trying to make it sound as if we bashed you? YOU bashed me first. even after you did so, i POLITELY asked you some questions that were posted in a cordial way. yet you persisted in your blatant bashing.
i DO know what i am talking about. lets put it this way. lets say, for example, that snoopbert was a NASCAR driver. i am not gonna question his views on car racing, because he does it EVERY day. he would be an expert on it. just as i deal with these low life evacuees EVERY damn day. i know what i am talking about from experience. if you cant deal with that, then i dont know what to tell you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mysterio69
once they get a job and start saving money stop with there life of crime that you mentioned. that's when it'll all stop. yes roll eyes (sarcastic)
exactly!!!! they would rather break into cars and sell drugs than get a real job. on top of this, FEMA is cutting them checks left and right.

mysterio69
exactly!!!! they would rather break into cars and sell drugs than get a real job. on top of this, FEMA is cutting them checks left and right.
if only i was so lucky. but, alas, i live on hill not near the ocean, so i'll have to earn my keep. god bless the victims!

Krabs55
Do you guys even understand the type of poverty these people are in? They couldn't even evaluate...I am not saying that is not their own fault, but wouldnt you want to be helped if you were in that sitation?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Krabs55
Do you guys even understand the type of poverty these people are in? They couldn't even evaluate...I am not saying that is not their own fault, but wouldnt you want to be helped if you were in that sitation?
you didn't read all the posts then. they're commiting crimes. not trying to get their lives together. collecting money then going and being a criminal is friggin annoying.

Krabs55
yes, those people you are right. We should stop helping them, but I highly doubt that all of them are commiting crimes!

mysterio69
well, rogue jedi is telling from his own experience and that's all that he can see.

§noopbert
yes, those people you are right. We should stop helping them, but I highly doubt that all of them are commiting crimes! Why would we want to help a bunch of people who thrive off of the checks and just sit there and mooch off of our government?

Rogue Jedi
yes, those people you are right. We should stop helping them, but I highly doubt that all of them are commiting crimes!
not all, krabs, but the majority of them are criminals. everyone in my city, including the cops and the mayor, are sick of them. the mayor had to reorganize an entire section of the city patrol to cover the crimes they are committing!!!!! you have to see them first hand, up close and personal to understand. why is it that you guys do not believe me? you think i am making this up? why would i do such a thing? just ask FJ. she has been to work with me on occasion and has seen it too. if you do not believe me, then maybe you will believe her.

powerfulone1987
nice try. trying to turn the tables? trying to make it sound as if we bashed you? YOU bashed me first. even after you did so, i POLITELY asked you some questions that were posted in a cordial way. yet you persisted in your blatant bashing.
i DO know what i am talking about. lets put it this way. lets say, for example, that snoopbert was a NASCAR driver. i am not gonna question his views on car racing, because he does it EVERY day. he would be an expert on it. just as i deal with these low life evacuees EVERY damn day. i know what i am talking about from experience. if you cant deal with that, then i dont know what to tell you.
just tell me nothing, b/c we will never see eye to eye.

is it comprehensible.....

§noopbert
just tell me nothing, b/c we will never see eye to eye.

is it comprehensible..... Stop posting in here then, and stop attempting to get the last word. You remind me of that "Hit"em"up" Character.

powerfulone1987
i didn't know i was attempting anything.
i'll post where I want.
and I was not talking to you directly at all so just stop it with me.

§noopbert
i didn't know i was attempting anything.
i'll post where I want.
and I was not talking to you directly at all so just stop it with me.

Hey, guess what eek! Look around you! Where are we? A message board, where veryone can post. If you wanted a private little spat, next time PM RJ. You can post where you want, but consdiering how many times you've said you were done and/or we were immature and such, you stll post here, which leads me to believe you have either an attention disorder, incredibly bad memory, or are in fact yourself no older than my little brother... mentally, at least.

powerfulone1987
well actually I was done, b/c I got offline and now I'm back online and have not started back on anything, for some reason you keep coming back at me and since I've said I was done, I have said nothing offensive.
So really I'm done with all of that other crap I was on about b/c we all have our opinions and that's that.
So whatever makes you happy.

§noopbert
well actually I was done, b/c I got offline and now I'm back online and have not started back on anything, for some reason you keep coming back at me and since I've said I was done, I have said nothing offensive.
So really I'm done with all of that other crap I was on about b/c we all have our opinions and that's that.
So whatever makes you happy.

Yup, this floats my boat. I've gotten my jollies. Orgasm eek!

powerfulone1987
well that's good to hear/read.

§noopbert
Orgasm eek! Orgasm eek! Orgasm eek!

powerfulone1987
yup

Rogue Jedi
settle down, ladies.

powerfulone1987
Everything has settled down, as this is days old and I'm not a lady.

Rogue Jedi
ok, little missie. dont get your little pink panties in a knot.

powerfulone1987
ok.

Rogue Jedi
thats a good girl.

§cooter
settle down, ladies. That was almost a whole week ago What the f**k?

powerfulone1987
Thankyou.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.