The Dead Zone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eiji
Is it me.. or am I bored beyond possible comprehension? It just dawned upon me that I have nothing to do besides post for some sort of attention. It's like fishin' for readers who may wanna par-take in some random discussion about nothing at all. Hmmm..

Then we insert the 1337 term. ---> (sux2bu)

Which often makes a lot of friggin' sense. Just sayin'. >.>; It does.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Eiji
Is it me.. or am I bored beyond possible comprehension? It just dawned upon me that I have nothing to do besides post for some sort of attention. It's like fishin' for readers who may wanna par-take in some random discussion about nothing at all. Hmmm..

Then we insert the 1337 term. ---> (sux2bu)

Which often makes a lot of friggin' sense. Just sayin'. >.>; It does.

smile I feel like that all the time

Eiji
Aw, you complete my soul, darling.

>.>

<.<

>.>;

Just kiddin'! Don't take Eiji too seriously! O_O;

I'm a boy with a serious mind, but I can kid too ya know. *waits for her to reply with what he expects*

Mmmm.. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Aw, you complete my soul, darling.

>.>

<.<

>.>;

Just kiddin'! Don't take Eiji too seriously! O_O;

I'm a boy with a serious mind, but I can kid too ya know. *waits for her to reply with what he expects*

Mmmm.. stick out tongue

confused So your a guy or a girl?

Eiji
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused So your a guy or a girl?

Me? I'm a creature. I'm neither. I'm a plant. Asexual. Ha! Didn't see that one comin'!

Boomshakalaka. big grin

K.Diddy
Me? I'm a creature. I'm neither. I'm a plant. Asexual. Ha! Didn't see that one comin'!

Boomshakalaka. big grin

blink See ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.