Most Retarded Thread You've Made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Honestly, I didn't run a search. Sue me.

My most retarded thread was a "Freak! Let's Fight!" a very long time ago. Captain Rex might remember it, I remember the PM I got about it laughing out loud

AOR
How bout most memorable, I've got one that will make even the veterans here spine tingle...

Rogue Jedi
remember my Fugg thread?

AOR
It seems to ring a bell...

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
remember my Fugg thread? laughing out loud yes. All of them.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by AOR
How bout most memorable, I've got one that will make even the veterans here spine tingle... We can do that one.

Rogue Jedi
the fugg threads were fun. silly as hell, but fun.

Snoopbert
laughing out loud Good times.

AOR
Originally posted by Snoopbert
We can do that one.

My friend I present to you, the war between every single war veteran (with the exception of Raz himself) in the most vicous battle EVER to hit the kmc forums, I present to you my very first thread

wink enjoy

Snoopbert
I swear all the time, and my vocabulary is quite large.

AOR
Please let us not begin it. It is to commemorate a fallen thread, not to rise it from the grave. And besides, I stand by what I say. Even if I be a hypocrite in saying so...

Snoopbert
Woudl you mind if I PMed you about it then?

AOR
Very well, but don't expect a long conversation I may have to leave soon...

Lana
You didn't start that thread.....Blue Dragon did.

Rogue Jedi
i thought dragons were green and stuff.

RedAlertv2
My most retared thread

Its kind of an inside joke between me and SnakeEyes

xyz jedi
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
My most retared thread

Its kind of an inside joke between me and SnakeEyes God, those SW threads are getting more ****ed up ever since I didn't post there as much! Without me, there's no-one to release their anger on. They're weird. But besides my retard threads in the SWF's, this is pretty dumb

OTT

and there was that not post game where you say words that rhyme with post. I can't seem to find that.

Fianna
All of mine are fairly retarded...I'm not quite sure if I can pick one that was more retarded than the others though...happy

xyz jedi
I found it!

thread

bogen
remember my thread about how there should be a flame forum, like set aside and all.
hehe, ah memories roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
I never make threads.

hotsauce6548
"My name says it all..."

Followed by:

But doesn't it?

And a "zorro" smilie.

Lana
Originally posted by xyz jedi
God, those SW threads are getting more ****ed up ever since I didn't post there as much! Without me, there's no-one to release their anger on. They're weird. But besides my retard threads in the SWF's, this is pretty dumb

OTT

and there was that not post game where you say words that rhyme with post. I can't seem to find that.

You're one of the worst offenders, when it comes to stupid threads in the SW forums.....

§P0oONY
My 1st ever thread was a word association thread (Not realising that Raz made on a good year or so before.)... I think that is one of the many crappy threads I've made.

Lana
Or how about when you made the "who's your favorite character" thread in the VG forum, when it already existed about three threads down stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Or how about when you made the "who's your favorite character" thread in the VG forum, when it already existed about three threads down stick out tongue

The search function was broken... cry

Isredel
My Super Mario RPG Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.