Spiderman Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Yo iwas thaugting by me mother that super was the ultimate why hes be beat by spiderman?

Fanboy
He is stronger faster and could probably kill him with his pinky.

Juntai
In that pic Spiderman is attacking, Supes is not defending or attacking but trying to talk to him. And then the rest of it is missing. Where's the 'beat Superman" you're talking about?

Mordum
Yo! i knews dis wud be coming so i be prepared. Check it.

Blair Wind
doesnt spidy have something to enhance him? without him knowing...and then when it runs out he breaks his hands punching supes...

EDIT: pic above....

Blair Wind
wait a min....are you arguing with yourself? What the f**k?

Mordum
WOAH WOAH Woahhhhhhhhh me so lost confused

Blair Wind
ok your first post you say why can superman be beaten by spiderman.....then you yourself show the comic at the end saying your prepared for this where spiderman breaks his hands.....so why did you make this thread?

Mordum
big grin smile sad embarrasment

MuffinmanMike
Either you don't understand/write English too well(no one here seems to, for the most part >_&gtwink, or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mordum
Yo iwas thaugting by me mother that super was the ultimate why hes be beat by spiderman?

Superman had been weakened with a red-sun ray (or something along those lines ....a red-ray gun etc) and thus was nowhere near his strength/ability levels.
The moment the effects wore out Spiderman was not a threat in the slightest (which is why in the other scans you post Spiderman breaks his hands trying to punch Superman).

Conclusion: Spiderman is not even a threat to Superman.

Arahan
What happens if a little fly flies with full speed to your chest?
Nothing, you wouldnt even feel it. Same here with Spiderman.

And this is PRE CRISIS Superman, there is nothing Spidey can do to harm.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Either you don't understand/write English too well(no one here seems to, for the most part >_&gtwink, or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I know how ti usi the engish languaqe well thanx u

stick out tongue

The Ion
Originally posted by Arahan
What happens if a little fly flies with full speed to your chest?
Nothing, you wouldnt even feel it. Same here with Spiderman.

And this is PRE CRISIS Superman, there is nothing Spidey can do to harm.
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/5546/superboy08161to.th.jpg

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by The Ion
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/5546/superboy08161to.th.jpg

WTF?

Is...that Earth-2 Superboy?

The Ion
It's a fake Pre-Crisis Superboy created by the Time Trapper during Zero Hour. I consider it a preview for IC#4. laughing

Blair Wind
^^ok

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Mordum

I have that comic.

What happened was that Luthor had used a device that surrounded Spiderman with a radiation field that weakened Superman. That's why Spiderman's punches have an effect. Once the field wore off, Spiderman's punches did nothing. Superman just stood there and let them land.

I hope that clears everything up.

Blair Wind
the pics kinda showed that.......

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Blair Wind
the pics kinda showed that.......

No offence, but all the pics show is first Spiderman winning, then not. They don't show why.

DigiMark007
Spidey was enhanced by Luthor (though he didn't know it) with some red sun radiation so he could actually hurt Supes for a bit. The final scans are once the boost wears off.

Closing...odd thread. Not quite spite, but not really needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.