Living Tribunal vs. The spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
I knows its a been doing before but who the champ yo?

Juntai
It would be a pretty dumb arguement, but Spectre has all the feats , as he's had many more comics and appearances, plus he's just plain cooler. big grin

moshtitan
L.T.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
It would be a pretty dumb arguement, but Spectre has all the feats , as he's had many more comics and appearances, plus he's just plain cooler. big grin
yea spectre is the man but it would be a stalemate.

where is that pic from?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea spectre is the man but it would be a stalemate.

where is that pic from? It's from the Marvel vs. DC crossover event a few years ago.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
It's from the Marvel vs. DC crossover event a few years ago.
know which one exactly ?

DrDoom101
I personally would pick Spectre over the best looks but im not sure who would win.

Adam Warlock
Spectre has been flattened by IMPs. I'll pick LT.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Spectre has been flattened by IMPs. I'll pick LT. Last time he faced an imp, he eye beamed it and it was over. Day of Vengeance. The whole Emperor Joker thing was wierd, the whole, if Spectre acts the universe will be destroyed- which is dumb in the face of how many times he's just recreated it anyways, and even did it at the end of the very same storyarc. Imps have no chance against Spectre. But like I said, he has higher highs, and lower lows than LT, a lot of which though is attributed to the Spectreforce's human host.

thesilverspider
Last time he faced an imp, he eye beamed it and it was over. Day of Vengeance. The whole Emperor Joker thing was wierd, the whole, if Spectre acts the universe will be destroyed- which is dumb in the face of how many times he's just recreated it anyways, and even did it at the end of the very same storyarc. Imps have no chance against Spectre. But like I said, he has higher highs, and lower lows than LT, a lot of which though is attributed to the Spectreforce's human host.

thumb up

everytime spectre gets beat or stopped whatever it's pis/cis. Even when micheal stops spectre is because micheal is empowered by god himself.

Juntai
thumb up

everytime spectre gets beat or stopped whatever it's pis/cis. Even when micheal stops spectre is because micheal is empowered by god himself. Micheal had to come beg Spectre to help him before. When Micheal had defeated Spectre, he did it in the name "The Word", The Word and the Logoz in a couple comics have been referred to as the same thing, while Spectre's comic seems the one that contradicts it, or did previously, before Hal figuring out the whole Logoz thing. They haven't really touched on it since, but in Hal's series it was pointed out that most any time Spectre comes up short is because it's going against the will of the Logoz, and it simply cuts him off and usually when the host is doing soemthing selfish. I believe that's also what happened when fighting Micheal, he was obviously going against Heaven in that manner, and the Logoz simply made him come up short. Though in the event of the hostless Spectre being banished after Jesus' death and going nuts, was just plot in itself.

thesilverspider
Micheal had to come beg Spectre to help him before. When Micheal had defeated Spectre, he did it in the name "The Word", The Word and the Logoz in a couple comics have been referred to as the same thing, while Spectre's comic seems the one that contradicts it, or did previously, before Hal figuring out the whole Logoz thing. They haven't really touched on it since, but in Hal's series it was pointed out that most any time Spectre comes up short is because it's going against the will of the Logoz, and it simply cuts him off and usually when the host is doing soemthing selfish. I believe that's also what happened when fighting Micheal, he was obviously going against Heaven in that manner, and the Logoz simply made him come up short. Though in the event of the hostless Spectre being banished after Jesus' death and going nuts, was just plot in itself.
the whole logoz crap is just stupid dc should of let spectre alone.I still hate spectre Hal.Didn't spectre have a blue cape and hood before?

Juntai
the whole logoz crap is just stupid dc should of let spectre alone.I still hate spectre Hal.Didn't spectre have a blue cape and hood before? Hal's Spectre run was awesome... aside from the fact while he was The Spectre, it was a mission of redemption rather than vengeance. So it was a lot less bloody of a book, but he did bring the Spectre back to full power by revealing The Logoz, in his series he did all kinda of crazy powerful stuff, but it was mostly an introverted story, as such the Spectre probably should be , as it's between the host and the Spectreforce to lead the hosts soul through the events neccisary to move on to his next stage in the afterlife.

But Spectre has always looked just how he is now, the green and white...but he can appear in any form and any size if he wants, with no limit, he's been the size of enter solar systems and stuff before.

thesilverspider
You just humbled me with your knowledge of the spectre........ yes

Juntai
He's one of my favorite characters.

BlaqChaos
know which one exactly ? This one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs._DC

thesilverspider
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
This one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs._DC
confused ......thanks I guess

thesilverspider
He's one of my favorite characters.
He's one of mine aswell but obviously I don't know shit about him compared to you.

Mordum
I got from this book me have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.