Freedom of thread day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I think this could work and be pretty ****ing funny if EVERYONE even the geeky posters on here, JUST START A THREAD ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! HELL START 4 LETS ****ING PARTY

**closes eyes and hopes it works**

Ms Flower
I disagree.

K.Diddy
Maybe I have had to much to drink sad big grin

AOR
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I think this could work and be pretty ****ing funny if EVERYONE even the geeky posters on here, JUST START A THREAD ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! HELL START 4 LETS ****ING PARTY

**closes eyes and hopes it works**

Mr. Diddy you are on the verge of commencing a henious act that could not only crash the system but quite possibly get you banned. I am no mod but I can sure as hell tell you that would not be a very good idea. Not to mention another worthless thread by you...

Eiji
I think we should discuss the theory of the Planes of Existence and how attacks from planes affect beings on other planes, if even able to do such a thing. Along with a philosophy of pie being the answer to all things. And why people resort to apathy when all else fails? Perhaps it works.

Wait.. Who duce are you callin' a geek?!.. Just because the chances of me gettin' laid are pretty much measured with an iota's worth, doesn't mean it's neva' gonna happen.

Please. I can get some anytime I want.

Like now.

But I don't wanna.

Had too much today, I'm already full.

Yeah, that's it. I'm full. I'm always full.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR
Mr. Diddy you are on the verge of commencing a henious act that could not only crash the system but quite possibly get you banned. I am no mod but I can sure as hell tell you that would not be a very good idea. Not to mention another worthless thread by you...

big grin There is nothing wrong with what I have done my LITTLE freind, Everyone on here has there own brain and can start a thread about anything they want in the off topic forum big grin

wink I know the rules boy

Ms Flower
Maybe I have had to much to drink sad big grin lucky you

AOR
And if things couldn't get any worse roll eyes (sarcastic)....

AOR
big grin There is nothing wrong with what I have done my LITTLE freind, Everyone on here has there own brain and can start a thread about anything they want in the off topic forum big grin

Apparently you have forgotten a very important one...

Snoopbert

wink I know the rules boy No you don't kiddo. He's obviously more amture than you... boy.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Snoopbert
No you don't kiddo. He's obviously more amture than you... boy.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You guy's are boring

AOR
roll eyes (sarcastic) You guy's are boring

take a rain check KIDDO, your no comedian either. And anyone who says your even the least bit funny might want to check their pulse...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR
take a rain check KIDDO, your no comedian either. And anyone who says your even the least bit funny might want to check their pulse...

laughing out loud

AOR
laughing, now there's something new...

TwisterGameX
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/1/1459/640/Cats%20-%20It's%20not%20that%20funny.jpg

AOR
erm sorry to say, pic isn't showing...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by AOR
erm sorry to say, pic isn't showing... mad

Snoopbert
Grr.

AOR
however I did copy and paste the address, it was pretty good...

Snoopbert
Showed up after I viewed it by copy/pasting it's html.

Mišt

Rules still apply in the OTF. Cant just do anything you want.

AOR
So glad of you to join us, Mist. What took you so long? I put the mhm signal an hour ago?

Mišt
Haha! I should make a sig on that...

I got called into work, which was cool, I have to go back in 2 hours again, but today is time and a half droolio

AOR

Mišt
Ah Ive got a cool idea for a sig now eek!

Yeah, today's a public holiday, so I get more money cool

AOR
Oh well in that case you must check out my thread, it be the cooliest...

Mišt
Thread eh?hmm Ill check soon, gotta go wash the dishescool

fruits
im pretty sure that's how the off-topic forum always works

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.