Your letter this year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Amidala
Ok, I searched and found only a similiar thread.....I'll prepare for the onslaught sad

For those of you who did, post what you wrote to Santa this year. Anything. No matter how long.......why do I get the feeling this will die within the day..........

Here's mine stick out tongue

Dear big Jolly man that represents Christmas,

Merry Christmas!!! Or...happy holidays? Maybe.....Seasons Greetings? Aw forget it, I'll stop before I "offend" someone roll eyes (sarcastic)
In this letter, I will relate the events of 2005. First I must ask, do you know how easily simple off the wall comments can be turned into something totally different?
Just the other day, Dad walked into my bedroom, held something up and said:
"When your tennis balls get to looking like this, you can really get rid of them."
Uh.....I should have taken one persons advice and said:
"Do my tennis balls not please you." laughing ((Thanks Jen :P))
Next, I took a test to see how "American" I am. Who would have thought it would say I am a liberal Democrat/Jacka**?
Did you know there are tests you can take to see if you have been naughty or nice? I was naughty....seriously, I am beginning to question the..."validity" of the "Internet" these days.
This year I learned a very important fact. "Christmas is all about being with your family and friends.".....Yah, my a*** it is. It's all about the presents. It's about having your family around you so you can tease them about the different "things" they did this year. It's about planting cameras around the christmas tree so you can sit at your computer and watch them come out one by one and peek at their presents.
The "holiday season" is a truly fun time of year. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas....sorry about that, Good day from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely Yours
S.L.

My family had to read that one in front of all the family friends at least three times to different groups embarrasment

All yours from here stick out tongue

Mišt
I dont remember the last time I wrote a letter....sometime in primary school...loong time ago.

AOR
If I must *ahem*

here you go...

http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/santa_sucks-jpg.html

Espio X 20
Mine's similar to the one you posted, AOR. Here's mine:

Dear Santa,

You are a b****-ass n*****. Last year, I wanted rims. You gave me a f***n' toy train. I asked for RIMS, not the whole damn car! If you don't get me those rims this year, I'm gonna blast your motha-f***ing ass out of my chimney.

Peace,
Tom

Mišt
Dear Santa,

The house is boobie trapped. I left milk and cookies laced with poison near the tree smile and a couple of land mines. The chimney is clean for you and has been set up with barbed wire. I hope you got my list and the anthrax enclosed with it and bring everything I asked for or else Ill nail your balls to your sleigh.

Hope to see you soon or Ill come to your house and kill your wife.

fruits
Dear Santa,
As you probably know, im still a virgin so for christmas all i really wnat is some poon. come on santa, get me some action. not from you of course, but from some super model or somthing. i'll pay you back if you get me laid. thank you.
your buddy,
fruitsy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.