Beer or Whiskey......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
which do you prefer?

Darth_Amidala
Whiskey!!
Jack Danielles and Coke.......like I would know no expression

I didn't say anything ok...

Rogue Jedi
i dont like hard liquor. i had vodka once, just once.

Darth Macabre
Whiskey....I'm not a beer type of guy. I only drink Yuengling, and Fosters.

a1hsauce
beer has a bad taste after a while. whiskeys not bad..but on a good day wine is where its at yes

Coldfire
I don't like either stick out tongue

Rave X
Beer!

a1hsauce
I'm proud o myself big grin...i didnt drink tonight smile

Rave X
Last night I was drinking beer and red vodka with ice

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I'm proud o myself big grin...i didnt drink tonight smile
good for you big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Rave X
Last night I was drinking beer and red vodka with ice
mmmm good shizinz

Rave X
shizinz? wtf?

xyz jedi
I like vodka n rum. Wine n port. Whiskey n scotch.

Imaginary
Beer.

Tired Hiker
Both.

Clovie
I don't drink whiskey.

Tired Hiker
Both.

Dark Urizen
Funny thing is i get drunk a lot faster from beer than whiskey. Just a few nights ago i got drunk as hell by drinking beer. A week ago i drank a bottle of whiskey with a friend and neither of us got drunk. And no, it wasn't counterfeit or anything. It was 100% original Teachers' whiskey (which is funny because we're both teachers and it was the prom laughing out loud )

fini
Vodka alllllllll the way. Aint that much a fan of beer no more, I like scotch, but not that much. rather some good rum.

But everyone that I know , knows that i like vodka, so there is no shortage of it anywhere.

BobbyD
Beer me, please! I don't have enough hair on my chest to drink whiskey. wink

Pandemoniac
Usually beer, but I love a good whiskey when I'm at home watching movies or hanging with friends.

T.M
I only drink Jack Daniels or Smirnoff Ice which was brewed as a beer alternative. yes

Isredel
I like Light beer.

Storm
None of both.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Well I don't drink alcohol, but if you forced me I'd say give me the hard stuff...

Impediment
Actually I like both. Jack Daniels and Jim Beam are great mixed with coke. The only beer I drink is Heineken, and other select imports. After being stationed in Germany for 2 years, I drank a HELLUVA LOT of dark beer, and now American beer is like iced tea to me. I'm not saying that it won't affect me, but it takes a LOT of beer like Bud Light, Miller Light, Bud, etc, to get me drunk. If I had to pick, it'd be Jack & Coke.

a1hsauce
eek! water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.