Santa Claus vs. the Easter Bunny.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
if these two duked it out, who would win?

Darth_Amidala
I would come in and Own both their a**'s, because neither of them exist no expression

Rogue Jedi
santa has height and reach, but i bet the bunny fights dirty.

BakaXero
santa would flattern the easter bunny no expression

Darth Macabre
Oh please, the easter bunny has all those egg's to throw at Santa. The Easter Bunny wins, no contest.

a1hsauce
Santa all the way.. i mean the bunnys just...worried about gettin some...Santa's focused. how else you think he gets around the world in 9 hours yes

Coldfire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
santa has height and reach, but i bet the bunny fights dirty.
Agreed yes

hotsauce6548
Santa's got freakin magic powers. He would pwn the Easter Bunny. no expression

http://www.kittinfish.com/images/264squares/santabunny264.jpg

fini
my money is on the guy in the red suit.

TwisterGameX
Santa goes around the world quick..throws presents, and has an army of elves and rain deers.

DanZeke25
No. Here's what would happen.

There it was. Santa was face to face with none other then the Easter Bunny. Santa pulled out his shotgun and...
"Aw. How could I shoot such a cute little thing? You dont want me to shoot you, now do ya? Your such a cute little bunny! Yes you are!" Santa went over to hug the Easter Bunny, but apperently didnt see that Easter Bunny was packed with explosives strapped to his body. Santa gave the Easter Bunny a hug, and then.... BOOM!! Santa's head went flying one way, the Easter Bunny's the other. All of this cause by the ingenious plan of.... Uncle Sam.

True story.

MistressofSnape
um...okay. Santa is more skilled in the art of torture. The red suit hides the bloodstains and red bad holds his equipments and you'll are none the wiser. He is more skilled than bunnyhop so bunnyhop would go down!

taft
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Santa's got freakin magic powers. He would pwn the Easter Bunny. no expression

yess yes ....plus the easter bunny is a bunny

Princess-Puppy~
Santa

hotsauce6548
I've got proof.

This picture was taken at the scene of the crime.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Santa-vs.jpg

So all you damn Bunny Supporters, let this be a lesson to you.

xyz jedi
I'd say I'm not sure.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I'd say I'm not sure.

How can you not be sure when I've provided you with a picture from the scene of the crime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.