Foul Moudama vs. K'Kruhk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Both those hairy things that fought Grievous, and K'Kruhk survived and lasted longer than the big fat guy

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Council#13
Both those hairy things that fought Grievous, and K'Kruhk survived and lasted longer than the big fat guy

Except that K'Kruhk didn't have to fight while carrying the Chancellor. Foul Moudama did and he still managed to fend Grievous off. That takes a lot of strength and skill. I'd say he wins this one.

No offence, but K'Kruhk did not survive. He was cut down during the fight.

Council#13
It says on wikipedia that he survived. Yes, Foul was extremely skilled, but even without Palpatine in his arms and with Roron with him, he still died faster

Lightsnake
K'kruhk is invincible. The man has been thought dead more times than should be possible...I'm giving this to K'Kruhk by virtue of 'cannot die' syndrome

Master Vos
Despite the fact that Foul did fend off Grievous, I still believe that K'kruhk takes this. One, becuase he never dies (even though Grievous literally killed him, and he survived even though Quinlan Vos sent flying down Coruscant) and two he is a Jedi Master. Three, it said in the Star Wars Databank that he fought Ventress and that the she fled, thus ending the battle. I don't what went on during that duel, but from what I read K'kruhk probably gave Ventress some fight if the Dark Jedi decides to retreat.

Lightsnake
Actually, Ventress was about to kill him when Mace Windu intervened...

chilled monkey
It says on wikipedia that he survived. Yes, Foul was extremely skilled, but even without Palpatine in his arms and with Roron with him, he still died faster

Ah, I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

I still say Foul wins. Grievous had to use 4 arms to kill him. He beat K'Kruhk with only 2.

"Actually, Ventress was about to kill him when Mace Windu intervened..."

That's right.

Council#13
Where's that quote from, may I ask?

chilled monkey
Where's that quote from, may I ask?

To what quote are you referring?

Council#13
Originally posted by chilled monkey
To what quote are you referring?

i'unno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.