How far can we go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
I'm not trying to cause a fuss, I'm not trying to get banned, I just want to know, how far can we do bad things without a mod finding out and closing this thread.

Page 1 is dedicated to the swares.

and many more...

I will edit this post if you don't like it.

bogen
gud for you, testing the boundaries....wise

xyz jedi
I will edit.

taft
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I'm not trying to cause a fuss, I'm not trying to get banned, I just want to know, how far can we do bad things without a mod finding out and closing this thread.

and many more...

the best way to find out is to do abunch of bad stuff until you get banned big grin ....no expression

xyz jedi
I'm not trying to get banned, I will edit, well actually, I can't. 15 mins have past. But seriously, how far can we go, we're all in this togethor.

eggmayo

and many more...

Since when has slightly changing the size of one letter worked? confused

xyz jedi
Just now. And size 2 is normal size so it makes sense.

xyz jedi

xyz jedi
only 2 mods are online! And none are here! PArty. balloonsballoonsballoons

Storm
But seriously, how far can we go, we're all in this togethor.
No, you are. Do not try and bypass the swearing censor!

Clovie
and there is better way to bypass it, anyway smart

(but I'm not doing it)

Storm
There is indeed.

Forum guidelines & rules were introduced to create a friendly, non abrasive, no nonsense atmosphere where people can come together to share their views and opinions on various issues. This is not a place for you to try and push the bounds of civility and free speech.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.