what game should i buy!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king
ok for chrismass i got a nitendo ds electric blue. and it ruels hard core
and i have 2 games for it zoo tycoon and rise of the imperfects.
thursday i going to a mall and i dont know what other games to buy!
i mean theres mario kart, burnout i dont know but resident evil on the ds mite be out! sims 2 theres just so freaking many!.crazy so plz help me out with what game should i buy but i dont want nitendogs i got a real dog dont need a fake one. about wifi i think a place in my town mite have it not sure so plz help me out!!!!!!!!!.

Neo_Version 7
Wrong forum but I'd probably get Resident Evil.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by kash$king
ok for chrismass i got a nitendo ds electric blue. and it ruels hard core
and i have 2 games for it zoo tycoon and rise of the imperfects.
thursday i going to a mall and i dont know what other games to buy!
i mean theres mario kart, burnout i dont know but resident evil on the ds mite be out! sims 2 theres just so freaking many!.crazy so plz help me out with what game should i buy but i dont want nitendogs i got a real dog dont need a fake one. about wifi i think a place in my town mite have it not sure so plz help me out!!!!!!!!!.

Super Mario Kart stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
Super Mario Kart looks the best to me. yes

§noopbert
Ditch those and buy Homeworld. For the PC. Which reminds me, buy a PC too.

powerfulone1987
how is this the wrong forum?

Anyway, you should get Mario Kard DS or/and Trauma Center Under The Knife. I got these for christmas.

You should also get Trace Memories.
If you like Yugioh card battle games, there's a Yugioh DS game you can get. I started a forum on it a while back if you want to check it out. The actual title of the game is Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour.

And "Feel the Magic" is good. Was my first DS game. Got it last christmas.
Warioware Untouched is another one with a bunch of mini games.
Can't forget Super Mario DS. It's okay in my opinion.

And don't get Urbz Sims in the City for DS. it sucks.

Shadow x 20
For the DS get Mario Kart DS or Yu-Gi-Oh.

Espio X 20
I hate Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyways, I say Sims 2. But I'm not sure how good it is for DS, so I'd probably get... Mario Kart'd be ok too. Also, if you like Sonic, then Sonic Rush. I heard that was a good game. Also, (if this game is on DS) then Need for Speed.

powerfulone1987
I wouldn't get Sims 2 for the DS. Sims games on handhelds have seemed to suck so far in my opinion, not counting the one that just came out on the PSP b/c I haven't played it but the graphics look how sims are suppose to look, and not all different like on other systems, so I'd stay away from it on the DS, esp. if it's like Urbz Sims in the City on the DS. Which I would think it is, but don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.