Ultimate Colossus VS. Namor(616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place in a large open field. And it's raining. Both can lift well into the thousand ton range.

Debate.

Metalmanx
Tough one.

DarkCrawler
Namor.

Most likely stronger, way more experienced, way more faster, way more skilled, way more intelligent and can fly.

I think Ultimate Colossus takes it on durability though.

Jose123
Namor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor.

Most likely stronger, way more experienced, way more faster, way more skilled, way more intelligent and can fly.

I think Ultimate Colossus takes it on durability though.

Dark Crawler, normally I'd agree with you if it was 616 Colossus in this match. But Ult. Colossus appears to be more closely related to Pre-Crisis Superman more than anything.

Fore the moment, let's say they are of the same strength, or a very slight difference.

Experience Namor has, I'll give you that.

Speed, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be a problem for Ult. Colossus to handle, as displayed when Iron Man rushed him looking for a victory through speed blitz. Colossus reacted in plenty of time to completely stop his forward momentum. And to my knowledge, Iron Man flies pretty freakin fast, probably faster than Namor even.

Skills, I'll give to Namor, but not by a huge gap though. Ult. Colossus has been shown to definitely possess some decent skills of his own, he definitely knows what he's doing.

Intelligence...up in the air. Piotr has been learning pretty hardcorely at the Xavier Institute for the past 4-5 years (as long as Ultimate X-men has been around) and the comics do sometimes take the time to mention his own intelligence during certain moments. Don't get me wrong, not taking that away from Namor. I know that he's muy intelligente.

And flight? Yea, Namor has that.

And then of course there's the durability department, Colossus' shining factor. Namor is hella durable, but I think almost everyone is put to shame by the sheer magnitude of Colossus' durability (save for a very few select characters). Namor's attacks won't produce anywhere near the desired level of damage that he hopes for when attacking Piotr.

All I'm saying is that Ult. Colossus appears to be a much more upgraded version of his 616 self, able to take on both Thor and Iron Man in the same comic. As well as many other amazing feats that I'm sure you've seen posted countless times in other threads.

My point is, I don't think it'll be quite that easy for Namor to take the victory in this match. Fact is, I'm still undecided myself. And well, I guess I'm somewhat of a Colossus fanboy, though I will admit when he's outclassed. I just don't see any major outclassing here though, that's all.

If I had to say anything, I'd give them both 5/10 for the time being.

Jose123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dark Crawler, normally I'd agree with you if it was 616 Colossus in this match. But Ult. Colossus appears to be more closely related to Pre-Crisis Superman more than anything.

Fore the moment, let's say they are of the same strength, or a very slight difference.

Experience Namor has, I'll give you that.

Speed, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be a problem for Ult. Colossus to handle, as displayed when Iron Man rushed him looking for a victory through speed blitz. Colossus reacted in plenty of time to completely stop his forward momentum. And to my knowledge, Iron Man flies pretty freakin fast, probably faster than Namor even.

Skills, I'll give to Namor, but not by a huge gap though. Ult. Colossus has been shown to definitely possess some decent skills of his own, he definitely knows what he's doing.

Intelligence...up in the air. Piotr has been learning pretty hardcorely at the Xavier Institute for the past 4-5 years (as long as Ultimate X-men has been around) and the comics do sometimes take the time to mention his own intelligence during certain moments. Don't get me wrong, not taking that away from Namor. I know that he's muy intelligente.

And flight? Yea, Namor has that.

All I'm saying is that Ult. Colossus appears to be a much more upgraded version of his 616 self, able to take on both Thor and Iron Man in the same comic. As well as many other amazing feats that I'm sure you've seen posted countless times in other threads.

My point is, I don't think it'll be quite that easy for Namor to take the victory in this match. Fact is, I'm still undecided myself. And well, I guess I'm somewhat of a Colossus fanboy, though I will admit when he's outclassed. I just don't see any major outclassing here though, that's all.

If I had to say anything, I'd give them both 5/10 for the time being.

He took on Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Ironman.

Lets see if U.Colossus can achieve the same results with 616 Thor and Ironman.

And whats Ultimate colossus greatest strength feat? stopped reading Ultimate comics so I really don't know.

The Ion
confused

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Jose123
He took on Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Ironman.

Lets see if U.Colossus can achieve the same results with 616 Thor and Ironman.

And whats Ultimate colossus greatest strength feat? stopped reading Ultimate comics so I really don't know.

stopped a train dead on its tracks, lifted a Russian submarine from the bottom of the ocean, threw giant Ferris Wheel in the air, through a sentinel hundreds of feet into that air, overcame magneto's power....

olympian
"Dark Crawler, normally I'd agree with you if it was 616 Colossus in this match. But Ult. Colossus appears to be more closely related to Pre-Crisis Superman more than anything"

raver

Simply. No.

DarkCrawler

I was not talking about flight speed, however, I was talking about fighting speed. Namor can literally punch Colossus dozen times in same time it takes Colossus punch one. His hand speed is incredible, he can move his hands with Mach speeds. Some examples for his hand speed:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6167/namorspeedfeat428zm.gif
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9169/namorspeedfeat439yt.gif
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3176/namorefeat513dy.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5393642

Now, Iron Man was not flying with Mach speeds on the issue, and Namor's hands move with Mach speeds.

Yes, put Namor has skills as result of training that far outclasses Colossus's. He is the ruling monarch of warrior nation, and the best warlords oversaw his training (for example, Warlord Krang taught him in swordmanship). Compare that with seventy years of endless battle, and his skills do exceed Colossus's by far.

Maybe not with few punches, but ten or twenty (something that Namor can accomplish in less then half a minute) will wear him down. On the same time Colossus can try to hit him, but speed that enables him to dodge laser while being weak to the point of near fainting will enable him to dodge Colossus quite effortlessly.

And the durability gap is not that big. Namor can survive from being dropped to Earth and rise up like nothing has happened, for example.

Metalmanx
I was not talking about flight speed, however, I was talking about fighting speed. Namor can literally punch Colossus dozen times in same time it takes Colossus punch one. His hand speed is incredible, he can move his hands with Mach speeds. Some examples for his hand speed:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6167/namorspeedfeat428zm.gif
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9169/namorspeedfeat439yt.gif
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3176/namorefeat513dy.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5393642

Now, Iron Man was not flying with Mach speeds on the issue, and Namor's hands move with Mach speeds.

Yes, put Namor has skills as result of training that far outclasses Colossus's. He is the ruling monarch of warrior nation, and the best warlords oversaw his training (for example, Warlord Krang taught him in swordmanship). Compare that with seventy years of endless battle, and his skills do exceed Colossus's by far.

Maybe not with few punches, but ten or twenty (something that Namor can accomplish in less then half a minute) will wear him down. On the same time Colossus can try to hit him, but speed that enables him to dodge laser while being weak to the point of near fainting will enable him to dodge Colossus quite effortlessly.

And the durability gap is not that big. Namor can survive from being dropped to Earth and rise up like nothing has happened, for example.

Hasn't Hulk ever hit Namor before with a punch?

DarkCrawler

Yes. Also, Captain Cold, Girder, and pretty much every Flash villain, who 90% have human reaction times have hit Flash. Same with Quicksilver. Spider-Man. Northstar. Speed Demon.

People with slow speeds hit them all the time. For the sake of the battle.

Metalmanx
I'll give you that. I still believe Colossus will be able to hit him.

Hell, for all his arrogance (not so much a bad trait really), Namor, in character, will probably let Colossus get a good punch in, thinking that he's easily the superior in this fight.

That's just an idea, but I do think Ult. Colossus stands a chance here.

DarkCrawler
I would give him 4/10, the 4 wins being if Namor happens to underestimate him.

Blair Wind
didnt colossus survive having lava poured on him???

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Blair Wind
didnt colossus survive having lava poured on him???

Yes he did, in the Weapon X story.

who?-kid
This is a difficult one. I'd say Namor will be dominating the entire fight, until Ult. Colossus gets his big hands on him : then we'll see how strong and durable Namor really is.

Namor 6/10.

snoopdogg

Colossus worked for the Russian mafia before joining the X-men. I'm sure he has some skills.

DarkCrawler
Some skills, but the mob hardly trains anyone in extensive hand to hand combat...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Ion
confused I'm assuming he meant that Ult. Colossus compared to 616 Colossus is like Pre-Crisis Supes compared to Post-Crisis Supes.

Strengthwise they're basically the same. Mobility - speed and flight - goes to Namor. And skills goes to Namor. Durability goes to Colossus. I'd give a slight majority to Namor.

Ult. Colossus would probably get distracted though... shifty

soujaboy09
I'm pretty shure that most of the Big Boys in the Mafia can throw hands. Ultimate Colossus isn't as bad as most of you think I think as soon as Colossus gets his hands on Namor which shouldn't be to hard for someone who took out Thor, and Ironman who both have mach speeds, and can fly the match would be over. Colossus takes durability to simply because he survived a nuke blast.

DarkCrawler
They can throw hands, but not anywhere close to the skills that Namor has.

And I doubt that Ultimate Thor or Iron Man have Mach speeds on anything other then terms of flying speeds, or at least I haven't seen them have. And Namor has survived a miniature nuke before.

Namor is just too fast for Colossus to be taken in h2h.
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3396/namorspeedfeat476fb.gif

Even if Colossus could get his hands on Namor, he could get off it with his superior fighting skills.
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1157/namorfeat1003mc.gif

soujaboy09
Colossus is no punk though he does train with Wolverine everyday so that adds on to his fighting skills. Thor does have superspeed as does Ironman yet he took them both out in the same issue. I think Ultimate Colossus could take him.

DarkCrawler
Iron Man is a human with an suit. He has human hand to hand speed with human reaction time. Only way Thor can score superhuman speed opponents is with his lightning.

Namor's speed is superior to either of them. Namor is also about gazillion times more experienced then either of them...

soujaboy09

Adam Warlock

Hulk is fast. He can move at mach speeds. Being hit by the Hulk is nothing to be ashamed of. Refer to the Hulk respect thread in the Hulk forum. Namor did well against the Hulk. Namor takes this match 6 maybe 7 times out of 10 due to speed and fighting experience.

DarkCrawler

soujaboy09
Ultimate Colossus

Codename: Colossus

Group affiliation: The X-Men

Base of operations: Xavier Institute for Gifted Children

First appearance: Ultimate X-Men #1

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 250 lbs. normal, 500 lbs. in armoured form

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Black

What the Professor says: "Perhaps the development I'm most proud of is how Wolverine and Colossus have reinvented themselves over these last few months. Both young men raised in violence and misery, they now spend their evenings scanning newspapers for hard-luck stories and unsolved crimes... walking the streets from dusk 'til dawn in search of people who might be in need of their particular kind of help."

History
A young Piotr Rasputin left his poverty-stricken family to make a living in the United States where he joined the Russian Mafia. Peter kept his mutant power a secret and became more and more sucesssful in the mafia world. However, every penny he earned was sent back to his family in Siberia.

During a illegal arms transaction on a dock in New York, Piotr and his associates were backstabbed and attacked with machine guns. Everyone on the dock was killed except for Piotr, who was saved by his mutant ability. Outted as a mutant, Piotr thought his life was over. But he was found by Jean Grey and offered a place among the X-Men, a team of young mutants dedicated to bringing about peaceful coexistence between the two species of man. As Colossus, Piotr now serves as the squad's super-strong powerhouse.

After they were freed from the Weapon X project, Colossus and the X-Men embarked on a World Tour to promote Xavier's new book. While in London however, Colossus suddenly departed the team and left home to Russia. With Cyclops and Marvel Girl on his trail, Piotr got a job with a car manufacturing plant and proclaimed to Scott and Jean that he was indeed happy. Unsatisfied, the two pursued Piotr until he explained his reason for leaving. Peter declared that he was unhappy with his place on the team, that he was ignored and that none of his team members cared for him. Marvel Girl, however, disagreed stating that his true reason was because of the feelings he had for a fellow team member. Peter promptly dismissed the two.

Later that night, however, the local Russian news announced that a submarine had crashed underwater and that there was no hope for the crews survival. Unable to sit idly by, Piotr took charge and dove to the submarine and dislodged it. When he reached the surface, Colossus was doused with media attention which proclaimed him the most famous super-hero on the planet. Peter put his grudges with the X-Men aside and left Russia with Cyclops and Marvel Girl to meet up with the X-Men in Germany, who were in a heated battle with Xavier's son David. With the Professor torn between killing his son and allowing thousands of innocents to perish, Colossus took action and crushed David with a car ending the battle as well as the lives of David and Col. Betsy Braddock.

Colossus and a handful of X-Men were invited to an evening out with the Hellfire Club, the X-Men's secret financiers at their headquarters in New York. There he met the Russian President who had grown up merely a few miles from Piotr's collective in Russia. The group including Jean, Ororo and the Professor were ambushed and captured. In truth, Hellfire had been monitoring Jean Grey in order to use her as a vehicle to bring forth their ancient god, the Phoenix. The Phoenix arose in Jean and she murdered the Hellfire Club. However, Xavier was able to force the Phoenix into submission freeing Jean from it's grasp. Colossus was unharmed during the ordeal.

Colossus and the X-Men were forced out of the mansion with the U.S. Government on their backs. In the final climactic battle between the X-Men and The Ultimates, America's premier superhero team, Colossus stood his own against Iron Man and Thor and was able to withstand a localized nuclear explosion direct at him by Hawkeye, proving Piotr's amazing strength.

After hiding out in a suburban New York home, unbeknownst to it's residents thanks to Marvel Girl's abilities, Colossus and the X-Men located Magneto's flying citadel using a signal sent by the captured Cyclops. Upon their arrival, they were subdued by Magneto's control over the iron in their blood. Using his unimaginable power, Colossus was able to overcome Magneto's influence and broke free attacking him mercilessly for the harm he had inflicted on Peter's friends especially Wolverine. His concentration destroyed, Magneto released the X-Men who were able to apprehend him all thanks to Piotr's determination.

Powers and abilities
Colossus possesses the ability to transform his entire body into a form of organic steel, named by some sources as analogous to Osmium but of still unknown composition.

In this transformed state, Colossus' body gains around a inch in additional height and his body mass is at least doubled. The source of Colossus' gain in height and muscle mass is unknown but possibly extradimensional.

While in his armored form, Colossus possesses significant superhuman strength. As a teenager, Colossus' powers allow him in "Class 100" Power Level enabling him to lift in excess of 100 tons. The full limit of his strength has not been revealed. Aside from this great strength, in his steel form he possesses a high degree of invulnerability to conventional injury. In this "armored" form, he can withstand the impact of a 5,000 ton speeding train, the ballistic penetration of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell and the explosive force of a nuclear bomb. He is highly resistant to heat and cold being able to receive full-force blasts from The Human Torch and/or Ice Man without taking damage and can survive temperature extremes from -320o Fahrenheit to approximately 9000o F. Being conductive, he is immune to electricity. Colossus's armored body also cannot rust.

A side effect of his armor's strength enhancing effect is a vastly greater muscle efficiency than an ordinary human. While armored, his muscles generate considerably less lactic acids than those of ordinary humans granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all activities. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue begins to impair him. Colossus' armored form is also invulnerable to rusting under Earthly conditions. Colossus has demonstrated no need to breathe while he is in his armored state and there's no known limit as to how long he can remain in this form. Colossus also has no limit with his strength, as long as he works out in his normal form his steel form will continue to grow stronger.

Colossus cannot transform a single portion of his body into this armored state, he must either be completely transformed or remain within his normal state.

In the Ultimate continuity, it has been shown that Colossus's eyes do not turn into steel, but instead remain organic and vulnerable where as in the normal continuity, Colossus's eyes have been able to withstand a gunshot. Unlike the "normal" Colossus when he is knocked unconscious, he remains in whatever form he was in (See the "Hellfire and Brimstone" plotline) and everything else seems to stay the same. In the Ultimate War crossover with the Ultimates, Colossus fought Thor and had the upper hand against the thunder god.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hulk is fast. He can move at mach speeds. Being hit by the Hulk is nothing to be ashamed of. Refer to the Hulk respect thread in the Hulk forum. Namor did well against the Hulk. Namor takes this match 6 maybe 7 times out of 10 due to speed and fighting experience.

That's my point exactly. With vast superhuman strength comes a good deal of superhuman speed as well. Without it, your punches would do nothing because you'd be hitting your opponent so softly. Well, Ult. Colossus is vastly superhuman. With that, he, too, would have a certain degree of superhuman speed and reaction time.

If Colossus does get his hands on Namor, I truly think Colossus could really mess him up. But, in the air, Namor is victorious.

I'm still giving them both 5/10 for the moment.

DarkCrawler
How does he mess Namor if he gets his hands on him? Namor is vastly superior fighter and probably stronger too. And remains faster in terms of fighting speed too.

And not all super strong people get superhuman speed.

soujaboy09
If they didnt they couldn't move there muscles fast enouph to hit anyone.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by soujaboy09
If they didnt they couldn't move there muscles fast enouph to hit anyone.

Exactly my point. Think about it, Dark Crawler. If Hulk didn't have super speed, he wouldn't be able to hit anyone with his punches, as they would just be as fast as a normal human's punch. And if he did land one, it would have the exact same amount of power behind as if he were Bruce again.

DarkCrawler
But I have seen some slow people with super strenght.

And I know that Ultimate Colossus is fast...but I have seen him do nothing close as fast as some things Namor has done...

soujaboy09
Namor couldn't hurt Colossus too much anyways. Colossus might take a couple hits but I think Ultimate Colossus would take this battle home.

snoopdogg
How does he mess Namor if he gets his hands on him? Namor is vastly superior fighter and probably stronger too. And remains faster in terms of fighting speed too.

And not all super strong people get superhuman speed. Why would you assume he Namor is "vastly superior" to Colossus in fighting?

He worked for the Russian mafia and trained in the danger room.

Do you have any scans of Namor training or working out in any way?

I think Ult. Colossus is indeed stronger than Namor. Colossus' greatest feat was overpowering Magneto. Magneto had enough power to hold up around 30 Sentinels in the air and hold them there.

TheKahn
I was undecided until I found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Feat_List_of_the_Sub-Mariner#The_Feat_List_Of_Prince_Namor_.28aka._The_Sub-Mariner.29
I go with namor 8 or 9/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheKahn
I was undecided until I found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Feat_List_of_the_Sub-Mariner#The_Feat_List_Of_Prince_Namor_.28aka._The_Sub-Mariner.29
I go with namor 8 or 9/10 Those are pretty impressive but some of those feats can be argued.

Like the one where he pushes that cruiser while it appears to be already on its way down.

Colossus can match those strenght feats as he has shown.

soujaboy09
I have a question everyone has Colossus listed as a class 100 ton strength, but that the avarage navy submarine weighs about 7000 tons.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg

I think Ult. Colossus is indeed stronger than Namor. Colossus' greatest feat was overpowering Magneto. Magneto had enough power to hold up around 30 Sentinels in the air and hold them there. Actually I just went back and checked. It was more like 60 Sentinels Magneto overpowered and held them up in the air in a giant circle. He didn't even seem to be struggling.

soujaboy09
Marvel says that Magneto's powers are mature enouph to lift over 30,000 tons which means Colossus can lift over 100 tons. Which also helps me come to the conclusion that Colossus would take this battle.

xmarksthespot
Actually I just went back and checked. It was more like 60 Sentinels Magneto overpowered and held them up in the air in a giant circle. He didn't even seem to be struggling. It's actually approximately 100 Sentinels...

the Darkone
Namor will ***** slap ultimate colossus arounde like a lap dog. Namor is class 100 in strength, stamina, durability is about the same, but namor is more experince than colossus in h2h combat and he is more ruthless than colossus.

namor 9/10

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by the Darkone
Namor will ***** slap ultimate colossus arounde like a lap dog. Namor is class 100 in strength, stamina, durability is about the same, but namor is more experince than colossus in h2h combat and he is more ruthless than colossus.

namor 9/10

hahaha more ruthless then someone who worked for the mafia....and he has fighting experience from trainin in the danger room for a few years...its ultimate colossus not earth 616.....he aint a nice guy....

DarkCrawler
Why would you assume he Namor is "vastly superior" to Colossus in fighting?

He worked for the Russian mafia and trained in the danger room.

Do you have any scans of Namor training or working out in any way?

Not training, but I have mentions of his skill:
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5771/namorskills12dx.gif

And sorry, but I think that about three or four years of training doesn't equal seventy years of endless battle...

I think Ult. Colossus is indeed stronger than Namor. Colossus' greatest feat was overpowering Magneto. Magneto had enough power to hold up around 30 Sentinels in the air and hold them there.

Namor has manage to make giant earthquake while being hold by 616 Magneto, who I think is quite more powerful then Ultimate, who ALSO used a machine whose magnetic powers were stronger then his own.

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9995/namorfeat255ii.gif

Oh yeah, that was Namor who had been on land for a hours, fought Magneto before, and Cyclops, Beast and Archangel.

DarkCrawler
Marvel says that Magneto's powers are mature enouph to lift over 30,000 tons which means Colossus can lift over 100 tons. Which also helps me come to the conclusion that Colossus would take this battle.

616 Magneto can, can Ultimate Magneto?

Besides, that hardly was Ultimate Magneto at his full power...wasn't he shot back by Cyclops before, had to concetrate keeping that island base in the air (unless machines did that).

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
hahaha more ruthless then someone who worked for the mafia....and he has fighting experience from trainin in the danger room for a few years...its ultimate colossus not earth 616.....he aint a nice guy....

Pfft. Namor way more ruthless. He's killed more people then Ultimate Colossus could ever imagine to kill. He was killing people and wrestling with tiger sharks when Ultimate Colossus's grandmother was still in diapers.

snoopdogg
who I think is quite more powerful then Ultimate, who ALSO used a machine whose magnetic powers were stronger then his own.

Does it actually say that?

He used the machine for a reason though. It's not because he had to.

DarkCrawler
Does it actually say that?

He used the machine for a reason though. It's not because he had to.

Well, he did destroy entire ships with it, and moved entire freighters with it for miles. He also wanted to release its full power against the X-Men. If he coud accomplish the same with his powers, what use would the magnet have?

Eternity
Namor takes this fight. I believe he is stronger less durable but faster and a better fighter than collossus. He can also fly.

soujaboy09
I just want to know if Colossus can lift over 100 tons because if he can Namor is introuble. The reason I say Ultimate Colossus can lift over 100 tons is because the submarine he lifted wieghed 7000 tons not including it was half full with water. The train he stoped dead inits tracks wieghe mor than 100 tons, and Magneto's power are mature enouph to lift 30,000 tons, and Colossus broke free. Does this mean Colossus has surpased the 100 ton lv.

please respond.

DarkCrawler
Yes, he has surpassed 100 tons level...doesn't mean that Namor is in trouble. huh

Metalmanx
Namor could and would definitely be in trouble if he gets in Colossus' reach.

DarkCrawler
Why?

Still haven't seen conclusive proof that 616 Colossus is stronger. Namor is better fighter.

Wouldn't been the first time someone with high strength grabs him and he gets out of it effortlessly.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5914/namorskills37oe.gif

Metalmanx
Who is that guy? Is he stronger, as strong as, or nowhere near as strong as Namor?

DarkCrawler
He's Master Man, basically a Nazi Superman. During the 40's and 50's his strength pretty much matched with Namor, I'm not so sure nowadays though. Namor did defeat him on battle where that scan was taken.

Metalmanx
He clearly doesn't exhibit too much skill if Namor easily threw him off of himself like that (not to downplay Namor, just saying). Someone with more skill wouldn't have been thrown off like that, had they actually had Namor in a decent hold.

DarkCrawler
Namor is super fast in terms of hand speed. Master Man was not probably able to react to that fast movement.

Fishy 500
confused

Indeed ! confused

Fishy 500
I'm pretty shure that most of the Big Boys in the Mafia can throw hands. Ultimate Colossus isn't as bad as most of you think I think as soon as Colossus gets his hands on Namor which shouldn't be to hard for someone who took out Thor, and Ironman who both have mach speeds, and can fly the match would be over. Colossus takes durability to simply because he survived a nuke blast.

Agreed .... Ultimate Thors reaction speeds are truly Godlike ! smile

Metalmanx
I'll give you that one, since it's true.

Colossus himself, however, is no slouch in the fast reactions department.

DarkCrawler
But is he fast enough to react to Namor's speed?

What is his greatest speed feat, anyway?

Fishy 500
I'll give you that one, since it's true.

Colossus himself, however, is no slouch in the fast reactions department.

That was kind of my point !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got the New Ultimate Handbook yet ? smile

Im desperate to find out wether bummmer boy is listed as level 7 ! smile

Fishy 500

Yes .... Thor had no trouble tracking Quicksilver .... If Colossus can fight this guy, he should have no problems fighting Namor ! smile

Durability Colossus takes this .... Although Namors probably stronger, i don't think he can hurt Colossus, the guy needed a mini nuke to take him down ! smile

Metalmanx

Can't think of one off the top of my head. But he's always been able to react in plenty of time to opponents much faster than him in order to counter attack or something along those lines.

I don't really see why not though. I mean, Daredevil and Captain America have reacted in time to Namor's speed before. They didn't win, no, but they did react in time to him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Fishy 500
That was kind of my point !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got the New Ultimate Handbook yet ? smile

Im desperate to find out wether bummmer boy is listed as level 7 ! smile

Nope, don't have it. Just the comics. Ult. Colossus is EASILY level 7. Hell, he should be level 10 with the feats he's accomplished.

DarkCrawler
Yes .... Thor had no trouble tracking Quicksilver .... If Colossus can fight this guy, he should have no problems fighting Namor ! smile

Durability Colossus takes this .... Although Namors probably stronger, i don't think he can hurt Colossus, the guy needed a mini nuke to take him down ! smile

Lightning moves faster then Quicksilver does...I mean, Thor did not hit him with hands, did he? And Quicksilver surprised him in the end, right?

DarkCrawler

I don't really see why not though. I mean, Daredevil and Captain America have reacted in time to Namor's speed before. They didn't win, no, but they did react in time to him.

You do know the meaning of PIS don't you?

It's the same thing with all the other fast guys. People with human reaction speed can hit them.

Metalmanx

The mini-nuke didn't even take him down. I'd say it more like distracted him enough to get Thor away from the beating he was receiving.

And I honestly believe it's still inconclusive as to whether or not Ult. Colossus is as strong as Namor. With his crazy strength feats, I don't think it's very much out of the question at all.

And that's a good point about Thor.

Ultimate Rage

Metalmanx
You do know the meaning of PIS don't you?

It's the same thing with all the other fast guys. People with human reaction speed can hit them.

No no, I understand what you're saying. But would you consider each and everytime Cap and Namor have duked it out that it was PIS because Cap was keeping up with him?

Fishy 500
Nope, don't have it. Just the comics. Ult. Colossus is EASILY level 7. Hell, he should be level 10 with the feats he's accomplished.

'level 10'

That doesn't exist embarrasment Don't worry ....

'Ult. Colossus is EASILY level 7.'

There are characters i consider to be stronger e.g. 616 Iron Man, Wonderman, Photon and Namor, who are all listed as level 6. Lifting submarines and stopping trains doesn't guarantee you a level 7 position for some ridiculous reason !

smile

Fishy 500
Lightning moves faster then Quicksilver does...I mean, Thor did not hit him with hands, did he? And Quicksilver surprised him in the end, right?

He has to 'aim' the lightning doesnt he ? smile

DarkCrawler
No no, I understand what you're saying. But would you consider each and everytime Cap and Namor have duked it out that it was PIS because Cap was keeping up with him?

Yes. Captain America is human. With human speed. Him hitting guy who can grab missiles in the air like it is nothing, dodge lasers while being near to fainting, and dodge bullets even when suprised is PIS. Done for the sake of the plot, like everytime when Captain Cold or Heat Wave track and hit Flash.

Metalmanx
'level 10'

There are characters i consider to be stronger e.g. 616 Iron Man, Wonderman, Photon and Namor, who are all listed as level 6. Lifting submarines and stopping trains doesn't guarantee you a level 7 position for some ridiculous reason !

smile

I know it doesn't exist, man. I was just kinda exaggerating a bit, trying to prove a point that Ult. Colossus is EXTREMELY strong.

Metalmanx
Yes. Captain America is human. With human speed. Him hitting guy who can grab missiles in the air like it is nothing, dodge lasers while being near to fainting, and dodge bullets even when suprised is PIS. Done for the sake of the plot, like everytime when Captain Cold or Heat Wave track and hit Flash.

Alright then, I'll give you that one as well. Funny, that sounds like almost exactly the same argument I use for supporting Spiderman's ability to dodge and such. I can definitely understand your position there.

DarkCrawler
He has to 'aim' the lightning doesnt he ? smile

He did hear Quicksilver coming way before he came to the place, and he also missed three times before he hit him. Seemed like he was frining blindly.

Fishy 500
I know it doesn't exist, man. I was just kinda exaggerating a bit, trying to prove a point that Ult. Colossus is EXTREMELY strong.

One of marvels strongest .... although he would be pretty 'standard' in the D.C. universe shifty

Metalmanx
One of marvels strongest .... although he would be pretty 'standard' in the D.C. universe shifty

Yea, that's why the DC universe bores me to death, save for Flash.

Everyone and their mom has world-lifting super strength in the DC universe.

Marvel has far better stories as well.

Fishy 500
Yea, that's why the DC universe bores me to death, save for Flash.

Everyone and their mom has world-lifting super strength in the DC universe.

Marvel has far better stories as well.

Don't tell Whirly (Not that he'll care) .... but i kind of agree ! The Crisis is amazing though and All star Supes is great ... but i'll be dropping a lot of titles after the crisis ! I'vbe heard flash has had vast improvements ? smile

Metalmanx
Don't tell Whirly (Not that he'll care) .... but i kind of agree ! The Crisis is amazing though and All star Supes is great ... but i'll be dropping a lot of titles after the crisis ! I'vbe heard flash has had vast improvements ? smile

Okay, maybe you can help me out here. I know this is probably blasphemy for not knowing...but I truly don't know what this "Crisis" is. I keep hearing "Pre-crisis Superman" and "Post-crisis Superman". What does it all mean? What is the crisis and how did it change the DC characters? I'm really, truly curious for I have no idea at all.

DarkCrawler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths

Fishy 500
Okay, maybe you can help me out here. I know this is probably blasphemy for not knowing...but I truly don't know what this "Crisis" is. I keep hearing "Pre-crisis Superman" and "Post-crisis Superman". What does it all mean? What is the crisis and how did it change the DC characters? I'm really, truly curious for I have no idea at all.

I havn't read the original, although i own it (Reading its on my to do list). The new one (Which is DC's answer to the 'disapointing' House of M), is the best comic out at the moment (with exception of maybe the Ultimates and the old Supreme Power serries IMO). The whole DC universe is being turned upside down by Luthor and Super boy ! smile

Metalmanx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths

That was pretty useful, but it still didn't explain some things.

For example, why does everyone say that Pre-crisis Superman was far stronger/more powerful than Post-crisis Superman? Did something happen to the DC characters that depowered them?

Fishy 500

For example, why does everyone say that Pre-crisis Superman was far stronger/more powerful than Post-crisis Superman? Did something happen to the DC characters that depowered them?

Yes .... John Byrne big grin

D.C.'s sales where plummeting. So Byrne decided to make Superman less 'god like'. Its ironic that his powers have returned to ridiculous levels of the Pre Crisis days, in time for the latest crisis. smile I suspect it has a lot to do with his impending fight against Pre crisis Supes ! smile

Metalmanx

D.C.'s sales where plummeting. So Byrne decided to make Superman less 'god like'. Its ironic that his powers have returned to ridiculous levels of the Pre Crisis days, in time for the latest crisis. smile I suspect it has a lot to do with his impending fight against Pre crisis Supes ! smile

See, this is EXACTLY why I'm a Marvel guy myself.

So...now Post-crisis Supes is gonna fight his Pre-crisis self?

Yea, that makes sense. confused

DarkCrawler

Well...Pre-Crisis Superman did sneeze away solar systems among other things... wink

Metalmanx
Well...Pre-Crisis Superman did sneeze away solar systems among other things... wink

Did he really? How the hell did they get away with that?

I'm guessing it wasn't his own solar system, right? What other crazy feats did he accomplish?

Fishy 500

See, this is EXACTLY why I'm a Marvel guy myself.

So...now Post-crisis Supes is gonna fight his Pre-crisis self?

Yea, that makes sense. confused

laughing out loud Indeed !

DarkCrawler
Did he really? How the hell did they get away with that?

I'm guessing it wasn't his own solar system, right? What other crazy feats did he accomplish?

Here are some:

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Metalmanx
Here are some:

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

My God. That is just insane. I'm very glad he was severely depowered then. I would've hated him even more had he kept that kind of power.

DarkCrawler
It was really odd, because Pre-Crisis's powers fluctuated a lot. One day he destroyed galaxies. Second day, a grotesque man on pogo stick beat him.

http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/97_4_0000064.jpg
Beat him was an understatement. That pogo stick man dominated! Superman was his *****, not worthy of licking the dust off his ugly eyeglasses!

No I have not read the issue, I just looked the cover and could sense that pogo stick is the key to beat Superman.

He also happened to be a dick.

Metalmanx
Hahaha, I do so love this site. I never get tired of it myself.

DarkCrawler
It's the best. big grin

Superman those days was worse then the villains he captured.

snoopdogg
'level 10'

smile What is Namors greatest feat of strength?

I saw some of the scans but they are kinda "iffy".

Fishy 500
What is Namors greatest feat of strength?

I saw some of the scans but they are kinda "iffy".

Lifting Ships the size of Oil tankers .... Ko eing the Hulk ! smile

snoopdogg
Lifting Ships the size of Oil tankers .... Ko eing the Hulk ! smile Let's see some of those scans.

Fishy 500
Let's see some of those scans.

I dont have any .... Dark Crawler does ! smile

The Ion

He's not even near his Pre-Crisis self.

snoopdogg
I dont have any .... Dark Crawler does ! smile I saw those ones and they can be argued.

Like the one where he pushed the Oil tanker underwater.

Somebody stated that if your car runs out of gas you can push it but you can't lift it.

Fishy 500
He's not even near his Pre-Crisis self.

He's getting there ! Read Whirlys thread ! .... Pre Crisis Supes wasn't always sneezing away solar systems ! smile

'Somebody stated that if your car runs out of gas you can push it but you can't lift it.'

Try pushing it with its brakes on ! smile

snoopdogg
He's getting there ! Read Whirlys thread ! .... Pre Crisis Supes wasn't always sneezing away solar systems ! smile

'Somebody stated that if your car runs out of gas you can push it but you can't lift it.'

Try pushing it with its brakes on ! smile Boats have brakes?

Fishy 500
Boats have brakes?

No ..... but they dont have wheels ! smile

snoopdogg
No ..... but they dont have wheels ! smile A'll I'm saying is that there is a difference between lifting something and pushing something.

Fishy 500
A'll I'm saying is that there is a difference between lifting something and pushing something.

Yes there is .... but there's not much in it, unless it has wheels ! smile

OMG... its like explaining sarcasm to a autistic 4 year old mad

snoopdogg
Well, he did destroy entire ships with it, and moved entire freighters with it for miles. He also wanted to release its full power against the X-Men. If he coud accomplish the same with his powers, what use would the magnet have? Are you talking about the "Magnetic North" story arc?

There was a reason for the machine. And it wasn't cause he couldn't do that stuff.

snoopdogg
Yes there is .... but there's not much in it, unless it has wheels ! smile

OMG... its like explaining sarcasm to a autistic 4 year old mad Or unless it's in the water eek!

Fishy 500
Or unless it's in the water eek!

Not if its nder water .... Infact it becomes harder due to pressure ! smile

snoopdogg
Not if its nder water .... Infact it becomes harder due to pressure ! smile Then why do Anacondas and Crocodiles move swiftly in the water?

Fishy 500
Then why do Anacondas and Crocodiles move swiftly in the water?

They are evolutionary desinged to !

Ships are built to move over the water, not under it especially when there full of water !

Sir Whirlysplat
Then why do Anacondas and Crocodiles move swiftly in the water?

The way the muscles are proportioned (adapted for moving in water), shape (adapted for moving in water), boyancy can also be helpful rather than a hindrance.

snoopdogg
They are evolutionary desinged to !

Ships are built to move over the water, not under it especially when there full of water ! So in this pic is the boat underwater or still floating?

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2802/namorfeat220rx.gif

By the way I have a 17' Monarch Bass boat with a 115 HP Evenrude outboard engine on it. And I can pull the boat when it's in the water up to my trailer. And I sure as hell cannot lift it.

Fishy 500
So in this pic is the boat underwater or still floating?

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2802/namorfeat220rx.gif

By the way I have a 17' Monarch Bass boat with a 115 HP Evenrude outboard engine on it. And I can pull the boat when it's in the water up to my trailer. And I sure as hell cannot lift it.

Is it submerged ?.... i doubt it ... why don't you sink it and then try pulling it ! smile

You're also ignoring a few other pics .... i seem to remember throwing a destroyer when he was on land !

snoopdogg
Is it submerged ?.... i doubt it ... why don't you sink it and then try pulling it ! smile

You're also ignoring a few other pics .... i seem to remember throwing a destroyer when he was on land ! I think the boat is still floating. That's why he pushed it away from the Reef.

It's impressive no doubt.

snoopdogg
I didn't see that one. Which one was it?

Fishy 500
I didn't see that one. Which one was it?

Third pic ! smile

snoopdogg
Third pic ! smile You said he was on land. He looks like he is under water to me.

And it looks like he is pushing it down to me.

soujaboy09
Who cares yes we know Namor is strong but he gets his power from water, and his most impressive feats are in the water, and I dont think they will be fighting in the water. Colossus however has his powers whenever he wants, and if they fight in the sum Namor is at a disadvantage. All I can see is Namor getting tossed around after a long battle.

DarkCrawler
Who cares yes we know Namor is strong but he gets his power from water, and his most impressive feats are in the water, and I dont think they will be fighting in the water. Colossus however has his powers whenever he wants, and if they fight in the sum Namor is at a disadvantage. All I can see is Namor getting tossed around after a long battle.

It's raining. Namor is as strong as he is in water. Namor is MUCH faster, MUCH better fighter, and as strong or stronger.

Colossus will be the one who is tossed around.

DarkCrawler
You said he was on land. He looks like he is under water to me.

And it looks like he is pushing it down to me.

You need to read it better. "I can hold it for a second." He is holding it, not pushing it.

Here he knocks out the Hulk with one punch:
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2563/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3936/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9269/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

More strength feats:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/6608/namorfeat379pp.gif

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2245/namorfeat650mp.gif

http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorfeat902ny.gif
http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorfeat910lv.gif
http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorfeat921ig.gif
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorfeat934wu.gif

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/7325/namorfeat393lr.gif

DarkCrawler
Are you talking about the "Magnetic North" story arc?

There was a reason for the machine. And it wasn't cause he couldn't do that stuff.

Nope...I'm talking about older story...

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9995/namorfeat255ii.gif

Fishy 500
It's raining. Namor is as strong as he is in water. Namor is MUCH faster, MUCH better fighter, and as strong or stronger.

Colossus will be the one who is tossed around.

'Colossus will be the one who is tossed around.'

Id think he'd like that , if you know what i mean ! wink

DarkCrawler
Hmm...yeah, would Namor coming to battlefield in nothing but a swimsuit have the same effect on Colossus as if Susan Storm coming fight Namor with her top off would have on Namor?

Fishy 500
Hmm...yeah, would Namor coming to battlefield in nothing but a swimsuit have the same effect on Colossus as if Susan Storm coming fight Namor with her top off would have on Namor?

laughing

Mann i love the idea of Ultimate Namor !!!!!!!!! He's the Ultimate Answer to Superman in power/ and he reminds me of Vegeta from DBZ (I know thats so lame .... but i love Vegeta ) smile

DarkCrawler
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2465/ultnamor72ig.gif

Did you hear that? Thats the sound of Tony Stark's dreams breaking.

soujaboy09
I still think Colossus does a good jod in this fight.

Ultimate Rage

thank you smile ....this would never happen to colossus evil face

snoopdogg
laughing

Mann i love the idea of Ultimate Namor !!!!!!!!! He's the Ultimate Answer to Superman in power/ and he reminds me of Vegeta from DBZ (I know thats so lame .... but i love Vegeta ) smile It seemed Reed had Namor beat with his machine until Sue's mother pulled the power on it.

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I haven't seen the comic yet... I'll pick it up tomorrow but, come on guys... Namor hits Ben hard enough to send his 7'5" 1650lb flying several hunderd feet through the air and into and through a car...

Yet Ben is unfazed nor dazed and cracks a joke about it immediately shoing no ill effects...

Big deal...

Namor hit him i geuss thats a win for him... laughing

Your kidding right...

Your forgeting Ben also knocked Namor out with one punch...

( Yes Reed said that he was in a weakened state similar to an astronaut coming back to earth...) What does that mean he was at 80%...70%...60%... who's to know.

Although...Ben was restricted by the water, his scuba suit...etc. when he hit him... yada yada yada...

(Again i haven't seen the comic yet... I don't know how it all went down.)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
thank you smile ....this would never happen to colossus evil face

no never...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

In fact he's never beat hit by anyone before... Thats how good Ultimate Colossus is... laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I haven't seen the comic yet... I'll pick it up tomorrow but, come on guys... Namor hits Ben hard enough to send his 7'5" 1650lb flying several hunderd feet through the air and into and through a car...

Yet Ben is unfazed nor dazed and cracks a joke about it immediately shoing no ill effects...

Big deal...

Namor hit him i geuss thats a win for him... laughing

Your kidding right...

Your forgeting Ben also knocked Namor out with one punch...

( Yes Reed said that he was in a weakened state similar to an astronaut coming back to earth...) What does that mean he was at 80%...70%...60%... who's to know.

Although...Ben was restricted by the water, his scuba suit...etc. when he hit him... yada yada yada...

(Again i haven't seen the comic yet... I don't know how it all went down.)

Chill dude, I was joking. big grin

But you also forgot that Namor had been in sleep for thousands of years...suffered from pressure problems...and was held by Reed...so he was not close to full power.

jrodslam
It seemed Reed had Namor beat with his machine until Sue's mother pulled the power on it.

Not the machine. It was the helmet. And Reed summoned the Ultimates as well as some of the Avengers? Who was that girl in red?

Either way, Namor IS the toughest, strongest being in the Ultimate universe. I told you snoop lol.

He even took Torch's nova. Ultimate Namor rocks.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not the machine. It was the helmet. And Reed summoned the Ultimates as well as some of the Avengers? Who was that girl in red?

Either way, Namor IS the toughest, strongest being in the Ultimate universe. I told you snoop lol.

He even took Torch's nova. Ultimate Namor rocks. Yea but it wasn't the actuall Ultimates. It was holograhic images of those guys. They had Namor down but they pulled the plug on his helmet.

Ult. Thor took on the Ulitmates by himself. Namor was in trouble.

jrodslam
Yea but it wasn't the actuall Ultimates. It was holograhic images of those guys. They had Namor down but they pulled the plug on his helmet.

Ult. Thor took on the Ulitmates by himself. Namor was in trouble.

True it wasnt the actual Ultimates however, they were constructs from Reed's minds. They were solid mass and were capable of doing damage. Much like a GL ring. Plus they only had Namor down for that 1 panel and Reed was still calling in double the re-inforcements.

Didnt Ultimate Thor also lose to Ultimate Colossus?

snoopdogg

Didnt Ultimate Thor also lose to Ultimate Colossus? Yea he beat down Thor. Colossus was outnumbered there too cause he was fighting Shield also.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuandThor2.jpg

I'll agree Namor was impressive but characters usually are on their first appearance.

jrodslam
Yea he beat down Thor. Colossus was outnumbered there too cause he was fighting Shield also.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuandThor2.jpg

I'll agree Namor was impressive but characters usually are on their first appearance.

True characters are more impressive in first appearances.

Colossus fought Thor and who else?

snoopdogg

Colossus fought Thor and who else? He was fighting the Ultimates and the Shield agents.

That's why Fury asked "how did the rest of you get on with that big russian guy".

jrodslam
He was fighting the Ultimates and the Shield agents.

That's why Fury asked "how did the rest of you get on with that big russian guy".

That was Cap who said that. Hince the, "Cap to all points...."

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Namor had also some extra powers too...

jrodslam
Ultimate Namor had also some extra powers too...

I only saw 1. What was the others?

DarkCrawler
Well, extra powers compared to 616 version. He is MUCH faster flyer. Then there was that water control thing. Also, he controlled clouds.

jrodslam
Yea the giant Naptune was badass, but controlled the clouds? Where did he do that?

DarkCrawler
Here:
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/946/ultnamor85je.gif
He also seemed to control the wind.

soujaboy09
I still think Ultimate Colossus would give Namor a fight, and if this battle wasn't in the water Colossus would win. It seems Namors greatest feats were in the water so while he's in the water he has an advantage, but when he's out of water he's not as strong. I see it like a croc vs a lion in the water the croc has all the advantages because he's built, and use to being in the water, but when out of the water the fight is evened out and the lion has a much better chance.

snoopdogg

Colossus fought Thor and who else? I was thinking something. Ult. Colossus beat Thor easily.

In the 616 universe magic does not affect Colossus as has been documented a few times in comics. I wonder how Colossus would fair against Thor in the 616 universe.

Does anybody know if Colossus/Thor have crossed paths before?

DarkCrawler
I still think Ultimate Colossus would give Namor a fight, and if this battle wasn't in the water Colossus would win. It seems Namors greatest feats were in the water so while he's in the water he has an advantage, but when he's out of water he's not as strong.

Its. Raining.

Namor is as strong in here as he is in water. Few drops (literally) of water have returned him to full strength before.

DarkCrawler
I was thinking something. Ult. Colossus beat Thor easily.

In the 616 universe magic does not affect Colossus as has been documented a few times in comics. I wonder how Colossus would fair against Thor in the 616 universe.

Does anybody know if Colossus/Thor have crossed paths before?

Except that it was not magic, was it? It was technology.

And nooooooooooooooooooooooowhere close to the power 616 Thor can make.

snoopdogg
Except that it was not magic, was it? It was technology.

And nooooooooooooooooooooooowhere close 616 Thor can make. I don't undertand what your saying here.

DarkCrawler
I edited it, sorry.

snoopdogg
It was believed that Thor is just using man made weapons. But Loki is at his usual tricks and is setting Thor up. He is indeed a Norse god.

Thors hammer took out a fleet of alien space crafts and broke Hulks ribs with it.

soujaboy09
I just found out that Ultimate Colossus is not effected by Magic, I will try to find a article if you don't believe me. I think Ultimate Colossus could beat 616 Thor also, just as he did Ultimate Thor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>