Raven vs Sidious Debate on who should rule the Galaxies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
I've always been curious as to see what would if the great Sith Lords, put their lightsabers down, and debated who sould rule the galaxies. And since these 2 sith lords are some of the smartest, most cunning, and masters of debating, who would win? There is no lightsabers fighting at all. Who would talk who down?

Darth Traya
Considering that no Sith Lord to this date has been called "Raven", I cannot say.

Itzak
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Considering that no Sith Lord to this date has been called "Raven", I cannot say.

laughing Very true. (that's what you get for doing three things at once) but I think you know who I meant. Sorry about that misspell anyway. embarrasment

Darth Traya
No I don't know who you mean, sorry.

Itzak
Originally posted by Darth Traya
No I don't know who you mean, sorry.

*Sigh* Revan!

Darth Traya
Ah!

Itzak
Yes...

DrDoom101
laughing out loud you guys are so funny. Darth Raven with the blue wings? Is that the Sith Lord you were referring to? He was Darth Plaques's master.

Itzak
Originally posted by DrDoom101
laughing out loud you guys are so funny. Darth Raven with the blue wings? Is that the Sith Lord you were referring to? He was Darth Plaques's master.

Yeah, that's the guy... he's also got a thing for pecking people to death. It's what made him so good.

DrDoom101
Oh well i heard he ruled Geonosis but died in the hands of Yoda. I personally thinks he sucks. I ll give it to Sidious

overlord
laughing out loud you guys are so funny. Darth Raven with the blue wings? Is that the Sith Lord you were referring to? He was Darth Plaques's master. IT WAS ME WHO APPRENTICED PLAGEUIS!!!!!! mad2

Itzak
Oh well i heard he ruled Geonosis but died in the hands of Yoda. I personally thinks he sucks. I ll give it to Sidious

doh

Kaithen
Emmm... i hope everyone here knows that revan sucks...

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Kaithen

Why?

kamikz
Originally posted by Kaithen

LMAO!!!

Kaithen
Prove me why revan is a good .... sith?

kamikz
Originally posted by Itzak
I've always been curious as to see what would if the great Sith Lords, put their lightsabers down, and debated who sould rule the galaxies. And since these 2 sith lords are some of the smartest, most cunning, and masters of debating, who would win? There is no lightsabers fighting at all. Who would talk who down?

Hmm I don't know.
Revan did manipulate many jedi to go over to his side, that's pretty impressive. He was also an excellent strategist. But Sidious is also damn good, he is very manipulative and has for 13 years only discussed and manipulated people, I say he has more experience in that matter.

I'd say Sidious by a tiny margin although I'm very open to pursuation.

Fishy
I have no idea... This would probably end up to be a long very boring debate where neither one of them makes any progress while trying to convince the other person.

In the end Revan will win because he's younger and can probably go without sleep longer. Seriously though what kind of a stupid thread is this? How could we ever know?

Lightsnake
When you put a megalomaniac, sociopathic, sadistic dolt like Malak in any position of command in your near vicinity, your tactical skills lack merit. Not only that, when you get boarded and cornered like a rat by the Jedi, as well as not even having any sort of contingency plan....and this is a sadistic dolt you've likely defeated at some point in the past

Fishy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
When you put a megalomaniac, sociopathic, sadistic dolt like Malak in any position of command in your near vicinity, your tactical skills lack merit. Not only that, when you get boarded and cornered like a rat by the Jedi, as well as not even having any sort of contingency plan....and this is a sadistic dolt you've likely defeated at some point in the past

Malak was hardly an idiot, he lacked commanding ability's but he wasn't needed to command the fleets, Revan had others for that including himself. Malak his main purpose was of course to fight the Jedi and the Mandelorians and when Revan was a Sith his choices on second in command were limited to Malak and well nobody else because the command structure was based on power.

Also the Jedi boarding Revan his ship, it was most likely a trap from Revan who wanted to capture Bastila the only thing that stood between him and victory.

And if you want to play it like that, Sidious let a team of people get onto Endor when he could have easily stopped them, he refused to destroy the rebel fleet when he had the chance and never once considered the possibility that he might lose, thats not very smart either. Still I don't see what this has to do with the debate these two will have, Revan is a brilliant talker and very charismatic, and you already know Sidious.

To claim that either one of them will win is nothing short of foolish.

Kaithen
Hey u might think im stupid but what ARCE is Raven?
Ok i was JK :P

Dont say that it cant end because it can... Fishy say 3 things why Revan would win?

Fishy
Kaithen please read my post better

"To claim that either one of them will win is nothing short of foolish."

I'm not claiming Revan will win, I am saying that in a debate with two people its always hard to get a winner, when you have two people that would do whatever it takes to win, both know what they are doing, that both have the brainpower to back up their arguments and will both refuse to give up, well you will have a debate that will last forever. Neither will win.

Kaithen
WEEE RIGHT

D_CP
Originally posted by Fishy
Kaithen please read my post better

"To claim that either one of them will win is nothing short of foolish."

I'm not claiming Revan will win, I am saying that in a debate with two people its always hard to get a winner, when you have two people that would do whatever it takes to win, both know what they are doing, that both have the brainpower to back up their arguments and will both refuse to give up, well you will have a debate that will last forever. Neither will win.

Amen to that, I agree.

Kurk
Up. There is no typo in 'Raven' wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.