How do you want to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
I think everybody wants to die in their sleep but I've met a few people who wish otherwise. So I pose the question to you: how do you want to die and what do you think is the more painful death? Imagination is cruticial to the last part. What would really be painful to me is to hang somebody by their toes and then put paper cuts all over them and then skin them alive. But then again I would like to die in my sleep my sleep so that is kinda harsh I think... I don't really think the whole dying in my sleep thing is such a good idea. So anyway what's your preferred death and what's the most gruesome death you can come up with?

Fianna
Dipped in chocolate and deep fried happy

Ken Kenobi
A fast death

Being crushed to death in a car accident, IE a tractor trailer hits your car and crushed it with you inside. That would hurt.

Princess-Puppy~
I wanna get burned.

MistressofSnape
thinking maybe waking through the desert and getting hit by a meteor or maybe getting hit by a Mac truck but your still alive as you skid twenty feet across the ground to a raging house fire where you finally meet your end by blowing up and all they find of you is a shoe. Now that has to hurt!

§P0oONY
Carbon monoxide poisoning.... but I'm going to live forever anyway.

PinstripePapaya
swallow a bomb n then walk through a really crowded place like a shopping mall so that when the bomb explodes bits of you splateer everyone

Fianna
That's a bit close to a suicide bomber.... messed

JacopeX
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
I wanna get burned. Why? confused

I want to die normally

PinstripePapaya
Originally posted by Fianna
That's a bit close to a suicide bomber.... messed

no, you see the bomb has to be powerful enough to explode you but to not actually hurt anyone around you, only splatter them

TwisterGameX
Attacked by 10 Mooses

Ashea16Chic
I don't really care how I die as long as it isn't a

LONG - PAINFUL - DEATH

example: in a hospital... I am like in a coma... and in between life and death... and striving to survive...

^^ hate to suffer that long...

MistressofSnape
have every single bone in your body broken one by one

hotsauce6548
I don't want to die. cry

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I don't want to die. cry
so be immortal. confused big grin

Ladyluck
I can't die.. I'm Homer Simpson! Ahhhhh....!!

taft
id probobly wanna die as painlessly as possible

Mindship
Slowly, naturally, painlessly. I want to experience every unimaginably glorious and divine second of transformation, of liberation...and also, if I start to come back as something I don't like, I can say, "Hey, can we talk about this first...?"

Darth Macabre
In a hail of Gunfire.

darkjedi132
i wana die from a battle/war or something like that
I wana have an *honorable death*

Ms Flower
I dont care.

Mr Parker
yeah my first choice would be to die in my sleep also since that is probably the most painless way to go.

TOH
Shot by a jealous husband...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TOH
Shot by a jealous husband...

Shot by several jealous husbands.

Fox4
I wanna go out fighting, I'll give the enemies of the USA a fight to remember!

_Sanctuary_
How about suffocating in a giant plastic orange, that would be a death to remember...

Red Superfly
Anything that is instant.

The best would be to hijack a helicopter and plunge it into the ocean in a big fireball when I'm like, 100.

"Just got me letter from the Queen, off to the air base!"

mysterio69
having sex, during climax. c'mon...that's a happy way to die. saves ya having ta cuddle afterwards laughing out loud

Red Superfly
Yeah and the whole "it's not you, it's me" dumping situation five minutes later.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yeah and the whole "it's not you, it's me" dumping situation five minutes later.
now that's some fine thinking. wink

§noopbert
Fighting for something I believe in.

mysterio69

Red Superfly
Yeah, I always thought it'd be really cool to like, push someone out of the way of a bus, only to heroically die in mid air as I am launched 50 feet into a tree.

Or catch a bullet with my brains.

crazy_c
During intercourse clutching my trusty vodka and diet coke

a1hsauce
in a river of Chocolate...yes it would be the most heavenly death imaginable big grin

Originally posted by crazy_c
During intercourse clutching my trusty vodka and diet coke
lol that ones not bad either

K.Diddy
I wanna die by getting shot at by the local mafia while I am running down the street naked and trying to dance to Y.M.C.A raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.