GL Hal Jordan vs GL Kyle Raynor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jrodslam
Please use the search engine. This has been done so many times. Kyle has more post crisis feats obviously. Hal still wins though.

BobbyD
I think so as well.

Juntai
I agree as well.

The Ion
This thread sucks. no

Juntai
Kyle does have more personality to him by far tho. Which is dumb even considering all the monumental changes he's been through.

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
This thread sucks. no

HAL JORDAN SUCKS!!!!! smile

The Ion
Hal sucks for taking John Stewart's spot in the JLA. sad

Jose123
Hal sucks for taking John Stewart's spot in the JLA. sad

DC is just trying to keep the Black man down.

Well at least there's still JLU

jrodslam
John Stewart sucks. Hes dull and boring.

Id rather have ANY GL over him anyday.

The Ion
DC had the perfect setup with the GL's getting exposure. Hal in GL, Kyle in Ion, Guy in GLC, John in JLA, Alan in JSA and Jade in Outsiders. Both Stewart and Hal are pretty boring though. erm

nathan summers
There is only one TRUE Green Lantern. That's Hal Jordan. Anything else...is uncivilized crap.

jrodslam
DC had the perfect setup with the GL's getting exposure. Hal in GL, Kyle in Ion, Guy in GLC, John in JLA, Alan in JSA and Jade in Outsiders. Both Stewart and Hal are pretty boring though. erm

Either way you look at it, John would probably get the least exposure out of everyone, lol.

I do agree that Hal and John both are the dullest, but John moreso than Hal. Hal has that history and origin that puts him over John in excitement. But i agree with you all in all.

The Ion
Originally posted by nathan summers
There is only one TRUE Green Lantern. That's Hal Jordan. Everyone else...has a personality.
Agreed.

Jose123
Agreed.

Definitely agreed.

Arabian Knight
I like the G'nort or whatever. He owns Hal.

thesilverspider
didn't duck dodgers steal hal's ring then led the corps in a fight against sinestro. laughing out loud

Arabian Knight
The Yellow Fear Monster owns you all!

The Ion
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
The Yellow Fear Monster owns you all!
Cecil the Space Beetle?

thesilverspider
the best green lantern

Blair Wind
all hail Duck Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.