I'm Scared....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
Is it normal to have someone out of the blue private message you to say HI!? They keep following me andi'm scared... Help Me!

Isredel
Put thier username in your ignore list.

hotsauce6548
That happens a lot to me. erm

Ignore them.

Fëanor
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Is it normal to have someone out of the blue private message you to say HI!? They keep following me andi'm scared... Help Me! but, but cry i thought you wanted me to??

A.D. Skinner
I will message people from time to time...just to say hello...

but stalking is not something that I agree with.

BobbyD
Ditto.

*lizziekk*
am i wierd???
i would be really flattered if some one started stalking me!

Diamond~Kisses

shinobirikku
lol

Vathu
7|-|15 15 |_1|<3, 4 |=(_)(|<1|\| (|21515 |)(_)|)3! Q(_)1(|<! 70 7|-|3 35(4|O3 |O0|)5!!!!!

*lizziekk*
thankyou for that completely understandable contribution!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
thankyou for that completely understandable contribution!

You don't understand that ???

That is alright...neither did I ! laughing out loud

MistressofSnape
wow...

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I'm confuzzled...so, was it you?

it wasn't her. Just someother equally unnormal person. big grin

Storm
Is it normal to have someone out of the blue private message you to say HI!? They keep following me andi'm scared... Help Me!
Meh, happens to me as well.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

LethalFemme

happens to me all the time some ppl are okay and othererm......well thats why they made the ignore list lol

A.D. Skinner
Never has happened to me....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Never has happened to me....

oh..............

Fianna
Ignore yes

a1hsauce
its wierd, sometimes they do it just to be friendly. you have to read the message they leave you. it might be they just want to have a talk cause no one else is on erm

Ms Flower
yeah, I used to get those kinda PMs all the time. More so when I was newer and on occasion now...tis no big deal. Its someone just being friendly usually.

Im scared at the moment but for another totally different reason...Im scared of the new year beginning...how stupid is that bag

a1hsauce
confused end of the world type of scared or scared of the unknown future?

Ms Flower
scared of the unknown...so many changes have occurred over this year...what next?

a1hsauce
yah i hear ya...but think of it this way...in a sense you get a fresh start right?

Ms Flower
I know what your saying Allyn...its true I know...*sighs* I just get all nervous and anxious thinking about it. Im being silly I guess.

a1hsauce
is there somethin specific your worried about?

Council#13
No need to be scared

Ms Flower
Originally posted by a1hsauce
is there somethin specific your worried about? I dont know...Im confused about things that have happened recently...I dont know which direction to go. Its kinda private. tell you in a PM perhaps.

a1hsauce
okaly dokaly

Princess-Puppy~
Who did it?

K.Diddy

roll eyes (sarcastic) It's no big deal

sad No one sends me pm's, not even crazy stalkers sad Think yourself lucky wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.