i just realized something about: SAW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i watched it last night because i got it for myself as a christmas present.

well people were wondering how jigsaw laid their the whole time. well he wasn't awake cause if u noticed he staggered to get up and he could barely talk. i am guessing he drugged himself or took something to make him stay knocked out.

but my thing is why didn't adam shoot the chains loose before jigsaw woke up or when he left. even though it was dark when he left he could have still felt for the gun and shoot the chain loose

T.M
Thats the way just give the ending away what if people haven't seen it.

rox
look thats the first saw and saw 3 is on its way so if they haven't seen it by now then tough luck sorry

Pandemoniac
As I recall there was only one bullet in the gun, and doc. Gordon (who put it in) used that one on Adam.
A side note on that though, when Gordon gets the gun and opens it, it's empty. No cartridges or fired shells in there, so he might have got to wonder how the guy on the floor spilled his brains out with a empty gun...
And even if Adam had a more bullets to his disposal, shooting a thick iron chain to bits is not just that easy. The shackles on the chain were round, which would more probably deflect a bullet instead of having it break it. It would require a dead center hit to have success, and Adam was way beyond 'cool as fonzie' at that point.
Not that all does matter, it was a movie! It moved along and ended the way it did because the director wanted it to that way, despite all doubts and flaws we can toss at it afterwards.

T.M
I didn't really like Saw anyway kinda bored me. Was an interesting twist but that was as good as it got in my opinion

rox
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
As I recall there was only one bullet in the gun, and doc. Gordon (who put it in) used that one on Adam.
A side note on that though, when Gordon gets the gun and opens it, it's empty. No cartridges or fired shells in there, so he might have got to wonder how the guy on the floor spilled his brains out with a empty gun...
And even if Adam had a more bullets to his disposal, shooting a thick iron chain to bits is not just that easy. The shackles on the chain were round, which would more probably deflect a bullet instead of having it break it. It would require a dead center hit to have success, and Adam was way beyond 'cool as fonzie' at that point.
Not that all does matter, it was a movie! It moved along and ended the way it did because the director wanted it to that way, despite all doubts and flaws we can toss at it afterwards.

no no no. the nine millimeter that zep had, the one he tried to shoot jigsaw wit before jigsaw electricuted him

Pandemoniac
Ow yeah! Forgot all about that one. Been a while since I saw it...
Still, little chance in breaking the chain with a 9 mm, especially under stress

LizzyT123
Originally posted by T.M
Thats the way just give the ending away what if people haven't seen it.

Calm down there T.M., Saw II is already out on like, DVD, so big deal if rox gave out the ending. Saw has been out for a while, so its their loss. smile

rox
Ow yeah! Forgot all about that one. Been a while since I saw it...
Still, little chance in breaking the chain with a 9 mm, especially under stress

ok just wondering

jayy
Originally posted by T.M
I didn't really like Saw anyway kinda bored me. Was an interesting twist but that was as good as it got in my opinion

Well said. Saw was very poor. Saw II was damn good.

wink

Adam_PoE

He thinks the man on the floor was poisoned, that is why he dipped the cigarette in his blood, remember?

a1hsauce
i havent seen Saw 2 yet...only because sequels are horrible. would you guys recommend the second one?

jayy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i havent seen Saw 2 yet...only because sequels are horrible. would you guys recommend the second one?

Because it's sooo much better than the first, dude!!

wink

rox
Originally posted by a1hsauce

of course but make sure pay close attention to everything that went on in saw

a1hsauce
you mean that went on in the first one or whats going on in the second one?

rox
in other words watch the first one again than watch the second one

a1hsauce
ohhhhh...shifty is that a hint?

spencerspider
Um yea the second one has something to do with the firsdt one sooo u need to watch that one. And come to my thread Saw 3 after you see it and u can tell me what you think might happen in it.

LizzyT123
Yeah, Saw II was pretty sweeet. I liked it waay more than the first Saw. smile

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He thinks the man on the floor was poisoned, that is why he dipped the cigarette in his blood, remember?

'When you have that much poison running through your veins, all that's left to do is blow your brains out' (or something like that), is what Jigsaw told Gordon.

Gordon was to be under the assumption that the guy on the floor killed himself with the gun, instead of facing the agonising death by the poison. And of course, the guy's head was a mess, and he was laying in a puddle of blood. It was supposed to look like a suicide with a gun.
The info on the poison was only given to give Gordon the clue that he could kill Adam by dipping the smoke in the intoxicated blood. No doubt the (fake) blood was actually poisonous and he could have succeeded by following Jigsaws lead.

To wrap it up: that should still make Gordon go 'Hmm' when he finds the gun entirely empty.

T.M
Originally posted by rox
in other words watch the first one again than watch the second one

I don't think i could sit though the 1st one again. I will wait to see the 2nd one on TV because i am not waisting money on buying or renting it.

Adam_PoE
'When you have that much poison running through your veins, all that's left to do is blow your brains out' (or something like that), is what Jigsaw told Gordon.

Gordon was to be under the assumption that the guy on the floor killed himself with the gun, instead of facing the agonising death by the poison. And of course, the guy's head was a mess, and he was laying in a puddle of blood. It was supposed to look like a suicide with a gun.
The info on the poison was only given to give Gordon the clue that he could kill Adam by dipping the smoke in the intoxicated blood. No doubt the (fake) blood was actually poisonous and he could have succeeded by following Jigsaws lead.

To wrap it up: that should still make Gordon go 'Hmm' when he finds the gun entirely empty.

If there was only one bullet in the gun, and the man on the floor used it to shoot himself in the head, then the gun would be empty.

rox
If there was only one bullet in the gun, and the man on the floor used it to shoot himself in the head, then the gun would be empty.

yeah but unless its one of those bullets thats explodes on impact there should have been atleast a shell or even the bullet. and the blood was still moist and wet it should have been dried up

Pandemoniac

It was a revolver, the casings of the bullets remain in the cylinder of a revolver after firing.

BackFire
Here's something I relized about Saw the first time I saw it - It sucked.

jayy
Originally posted by BackFire

^Same here^

LizzyT123
Originally posted by BackFire

Yeah, I totally agree. Bad actors, bad effects. The second was waaay better.

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Yeah, I totally agree. Bad actors, bad effects. The second was waaay better.

YUP!

wink

Pandemoniac
I liked it, wasn't perfect but atleast something positively different among the mostly really sad 'horror'movies of the last few years

LizzyT123
yeah, I somewhat agree with Pandemniac. It deffinetly was better than crappy new horror films like Boogeyman, or White Noise, or poo like that. But, I still think it could have been better. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.