No wonder....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaeRox
No wonder people always have traumatizing childhoods, have you tasted the mush that these companies make for them? I mean the Gerber food in the jar is good, but their little like...tv microwave things, turn it into mush...and there is like nothing! This poor little kid Im watchin is eating steamed peas and square noodles! I mean WTF??? Dont ask about the other kid....he had a craving for shrimp and eggs.... sick

hotsauce6548
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Santa-vs.jpg

Sorry... I had to say it.

RaeRox
um...ok?

hotsauce6548
I made it! I did! eek!

Isredel
Eww... That is completely gross.

RaeRox
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I made it! I did! eek!

Wow congrats person big grin Whats the second word? stick out tongue

Commando Queen
haha rae heathers kids have issues

RaeRox
Originally posted by Commando Queen
haha rae heathers kids have issues

no shit!

Commando Queen
lol yeah....

RaeRox
lol yeah....

he just flipped the bowl onto his head...after i added cheese sauce to his pasta....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by RaeRox
he just flipped the bowl onto his head...after i added cheese sauce to his pasta....
witch one kayden?

T.M
Gerber used the same packaging in Africa as what they did in the US only problem was that the packaging had a picture of a baby on them. This didn't go down well in Africa because in some of the place's the product went to the people couldn't read or right so the food they eat always had a picture of the food on them. So when they saw the jars of Gerber food with the baby on them they thought that the sick Americans were giving them baby's for food yes.... true story.

anyway.. I don't have anything to say that was on topic I just came here to say hi to Rae big grin

RaeRox
witch one kayden?

nope riley, the younger one.

Originally posted by T.M
Gerber used the same packaging in Africa as what they did in the US only problem was that the packaging had a picture of a baby on them. This didn't go down well in Africa because in some of the place's the product went to the people couldn't read or right so the food they eat always had a picture of the food on them. So when they saw the jars of Gerber food with the baby on them they thought that the sick Americans were giving them baby's for food yes.... true story.

anyway.. I don't have anything to say that was on topic I just came here to say hi to Rae big grin

Hi craig stick out tongue

Commando Queen

niiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccce

T.M

Hiya big grin

How you been ?

RaeRox
Originally posted by T.M
Hiya big grin

How you been ?

Fine. Except for the whole cheese sauce deal. Thats kinda sick. I hate cheese. And cant exactly take a shower, cuz the kids would have free roam of the house.

hotsauce6548
Wow congrats person big grin Whats the second word? stick out tongue

PWNS. As in: powns.

yes

T.M
Fine. Except for the whole cheese sauce deal. Thats kinda sick. I hate cheese. And cant exactly take a shower, cuz the kids would have free roam of the house.

I hate cheese to yes

RaeRox
Originally posted by T.M
I hate cheese to yes

OMFG YOU ROCK!

T.M
OMFG YOU ROCK!

thanks.

RaeRox
Originally posted by T.M
thanks.

Hummmblee big grin

T.M
big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
No wonder people always have traumatizing childhoods, have you tasted the mush that these companies make for them? I mean the Gerber food in the jar is good, but their little like...tv microwave things, turn it into mush...and there is like nothing! This poor little kid Im watchin is eating steamed peas and square noodles! I mean WTF??? Dont ask about the other kid....he had a craving for shrimp and eggs.... sick
Baby food is alright as long as you get the right kind. Not things like peas and carrots and stuff, but they have to eat it to keep healthy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.