A New Star Is Born!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NatieEllsa
Hi, I'm hoping to become a broadway actress. My friend, Brittany made a site for me and the URL is: Marie Bellum: A New Broadway Sensation I also have an Xanga site at: www.xanga.com/MarieBellum and a Myspace site at: www.myspace.com/mariebellum big grin Please take a look and see what you think! Oh, there's a message board for me too, it's: mariebellum.suddenlaunch3.com Brittany is the Admin. Enjoy learning about me! Love, *NatieEllsa* P.S. My name is actually Ashley Such, but I wanna change it to Marie Bellum when I grow up/become famous.

BobbyD
Nice toosh. stick out tongue Good luck with your career!

Morning_Glory
but youre not really a "Star" or "celebrity" ...erm

KharmaDog
First get some talent, then worry about being good at what you do.

Too many kids want to be famous for fame's sake. You're just one of the millions out there.

NatieEllsa
Originally posted by KharmaDog
First get some talent, then worry about being good at what you do.

Too many kids want to be famous for fame's sake. You're just one of the millions out there.

I already have really good talent for my acting. I've been doing it for 4,5, or 6 years now! big grin And I've been taking classes for quite awhile now. So I guess I'm ready to go professional! Morning_Glory, I'm not really a celeb. yet, but hopefully I'll get off the edge! Love, *NatieEllsa*

silver_tears
moving since you're not a well known yet, but good luck with that smile

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by NatieEllsa
Hi, I'm hoping to become a broadway actress. My friend, Brittany made a site for me and the URL is: Marie Bellum: A New Broadway Sensation I also have an Xanga site at: www.xanga.com/MarieBellum and a Myspace site at: www.myspace.com/mariebellum big grin Please take a look and see what you think! Oh, there's a message board for me too, it's: mariebellum.suddenlaunch3.com Brittany is the Admin. Enjoy learning about me! Love, *NatieEllsa* P.S. My name is actually Ashley Such, but I wanna change it to Marie Bellum when I grow up/become famous. I like it! Check mine under my sig press it that's my Xanga!

JacopeX
Originally posted by NatieEllsa
Hi, I'm hoping to become a broadway actress. My friend, Brittany made a site for me and the URL is: Marie Bellum: A New Broadway Sensation I also have an Xanga site at: www.xanga.com/MarieBellum and a Myspace site at: www.myspace.com/mariebellum big grin Please take a look and see what you think! Oh, there's a message board for me too, it's: mariebellum.suddenlaunch3.com Brittany is the Admin. Enjoy learning about me! Love, *NatieEllsa* P.S. My name is actually Ashley Such, but I wanna change it to Marie Bellum when I grow up/become famous. Oh cool, im tryin to become a professional soccer player. I hope the best for you and good luck smile.

NatieEllsa
Thanks alot for the support. big grin Love to you all! wink Silver_Tears, I guess I got carried away with the celebrity thing, that I didn't know it should actually be here. laughing out loud Sorry about that. embarrasment Sincerely, *NatieEllsa*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.