Whitman's Sampler Candy Box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay I got this Whitman's Sampler Chocolate Candy box from my parents for Christmas and I've been picking things out of it that look decent enough to eat. Id just look at the top of the box to see which I was picking out but, with my luck, I had trouble opening it Christmas Day and pulled too hard, making candy fly out everywhere so I put it wherever I thought it went. Okay well not even two minutes ago I picked up this piece of candy that I thought would be good but it was the most God-awful tasting thing I've ever eaten. It tasted like chocolate with a piece of dead rotten fish inside of it!
*Chugs RC* Have you ever done that with your candy box? *Gag*

Impediment
Yup. Half of those damn things taste like Ass.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Impediment
Yup. Half of those damn things taste like Ass.
You're telling me! I still have the after taste too!

Impediment
Thats why I prefer the ol' reliable: Skittles and Skor!

Darth Macabre
I have 1000g's of candy to eat........Well hopefully my brother's will eat some.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol. Well It was for Christmas and Im not much of a waster, so Im going to eat what I want and see if anyone else wants it smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I have 1000g's of candy to eat........Well hopefully my brother's will eat some.
Share the load smile

Isredel
The suffering of the candy is so great so why not share it with others?

DanieLs_4_Ever
I will once I pick what I think is edible lol.

Isredel
How would you know? You'd have to taste them all to see which is eatable and which isn't. Won't you?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Read the first post, my dear.

Isredel
Looks aren't everything.

Impediment
Compared to the damn taste, they are!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol, Ill have to agree with that. They all look really good until they hit your mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.