The Nature Stones - Sign In & Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espio X 20
Finally, my new RPG is open. The guys over in the 'Game Ideas Thread' were very eager about picking out which stone they wanted, and they can finally have their desire... Well, here's the RPG anyways.

Storyline: A long time ago, the gods created 7 stones that each control a force of nature. They kept these stones to themselves so they wouldn't unleash chaos on the universe. But one day, a dark spirit called Mardiir stole the 7 stones and used them to rule the universe. In order to stop him, the gods binded him in a realm of nothing, so that his powers could not work.... but they were wrong. One day in the year of 2007, 7 teens found the stones, and Mardiir appeared. He was in search of the stones so he could become all powerful. In order to stop them, the 6 teen must use the Nature Stones to destroy him and his army, or the universe could be destroyed...

Setting: It was a cold December morning in 2007, in a large neighorhood. All of a sudden, a green flashy sparkle appeared in the sky. It grew in size until it was as big as an SUV. The light shot out 7 other lights, and they landed in several different parts of the area. The green light then turned purple, and a large creature came out.

This is where the RPG starts. The rules are as follows:

1. No godmodding.
2. Do not over-swear.
3. No super-cybering.
4. Use correct grammar and spelling.
No: i use da ston n mi sord to atak da monstr
Yes: I used the stone and my sword to attack the monster.
5. No spamming.
6. Use the Sign-In thread to join, don't post your character in the actual RPG.

Obviously, you get to create your charater. Use this form:

Name:
Stone: (List of Nature Stones below...)
Bio:
Appearence: (Thoroughly describe, or post a pic.)

Stones:
Each stone controls a force of nature. The force of nature can be used in any way that is reasonable. If you use the fire stone to blow up the world, then that's not reasonable. Plus it's godmodding.

Stone Types:
Fire
Water (Can be used as ice, also.)
Wind
Earth
Metal
Lightning
Void (This stone was requested by someone, so it is reserved for them...)

You can only have one stone.

Stone color code:
Red- Fire
Blue- Water
Green- Earth
Yellow- Lightning
Silver- Metal
White- Air
Purple- Void

Start posting your characters, then RP in the real RPG thread...

shinobirikku
full name: kage dark
stone:lightning
bio: lives with his father mother and hangs out with his friends
apperence
and u should put light and dark in too we should each have our on bet based on out stone

and what's void

Thunder Fox
Name: hayato
Stone: Metal
Bio: post in a bit when i think of something
Appearence:

Espio X 20
Cool. Ok Shinobi, be sure to:
-Write in correct grammar, spelling, and make posts that describe your situation very well.
-Don't member bash
-Don't change the course of the RPG
-Make multiple posts, try editting

You've been known to do all of uthe above, and if you stop now, you'll be good at RPing. You get 3 strikes and that's it, then you're out.

shinobirikku
(ok i've been doing good though lately have no clue y but i have o and thunder fox i posted a bio for kenshin)

Thunder Fox
in the anime rp?

shinobirikku
(yea tell me if it's good)

Thunder Fox
its good but when you post that much use spellchecker

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by shinobirikku
full name: kage dark
stone:lightning
bio: lives with his father mother and hangs out with his friends
apperence
and u should put light and dark in too we should each have our on bet based on out stone

and what's void
Awesome picture. where'd you find it?

Void is reserve for me, right?

Espio X 20
I think so... Were you the one who suggested it?

kyuubinaruto
(yea but what is it and i got the pic from google i know how to find some good girl pics and good guy pics for rping shinobirikari u can use this one if u want)

kyuubinaruto
(srry for double posting or this dou)

Espio X 20
Ask Shinobi, she's the one who made up the stone. Or so I think...

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Espio X 20
I think so... Were you the one who suggested it?
yup. k

I think I have a picture.

I have not yet done someone like my self (tomboy)

Name: Taka Song (Taka meaning Hawk)
Nickname: Hawk
Stone: Void
Bio: She's a tomboy, often concealing her gender to hang out with the guys. Her parents let her do as she wants, being too busy with their jobs and fighting with each other to care. She can take care of herself and is a dare devil.
Appearence: I think a picture is good enough
http://www12.plala.or.jp/c-palette/illust/color/ci22_ninja-girl.jpg

kyuubinaruto
(what is void)

ShinobiRikari
according to japanese mythology: death and the afterlife.

kyuubinaruto
(o he should add light and dark)

Espio X 20
Light and Dark weren't what I had in mind... I mean what could you do with a shadow, make someone who's afraid of the dark cry? Or blind someone with the light stone... Anyways, here are the stones' powers:

Fire:
-Can create an armor made of magma
-Can shoot fire out of the user's hands
-Flight

Water:
-Can transform body into water
-Can control nearby water

Lightning:
-Super speed
-Can shoot bolts of lightning out of hands
-Can create an electrical field around the user's body

Earth:
-Can form a rock-like substance around the user's body
-Can control rock

Air:
-Can make whirlwinds or powerful gale winds
-Flight

Metal:
-Can make metal armor
-Can create metal weapons (swords, shields, even guns with enough concentration)

Void:
(Shinobi Rikari, you can post what powers Void has)

kyuubinaruto
(can i have fire and u should but can i plz have fire)

ShinobiRikari
Void:
- allows User passage through the otherworld, thus traveling in the real world
- to send or bring people or thing back from the otherworld.

Espio X 20
Ok, I mentioned the "Purity Realm" in the RP thread. The Purity Realm is one of 5 Realms in the universe. The 5 Realms are as follows:

Realm 1 - Our Realm
This is the Realm that we live in. It contains all of the galaxies that you'll find in this universe. This Realm is the bridge that connects the other 4 Realms.

Realm 2 - New Earth
A sort of parallel Realm. This is the Realm that has other worldly creatures and places. It's also very in tune with Nature, that is why the Nature Stones are most effective here.

Realm 3 - The Purity Realm
This is the Realm that the Nature Stones were created. It's the most peaceful Realm there is.

Realm 4 - The Nothingness Realm
You can only enter this Realm from Black Energy or the Void Stone. This Realm can trap enemies, but also has many other mysteries...

Realm 5 - Black Realm
This is the darkest Realm of the 5. It is where Mardiir's main castle is located, and is very dangerous.

I hope this helped your understanding of the Realms. I attached a pic of the 5 Realms, if it helps anymore...

silent dreams
Just to make sure, I called water. Did anyone take it? and I'll be playing my usual character.

name: Sayuri
nickname: Sai
apperance: http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/468.jpg.shtml
bio: Sayuri lives with her mom and dad. She goes to school and has lots of friends. She basically your average teen. She has a failing relationship, and is getting very depressed. She sometimes can be very spiratual, and likes the moon and water. She meditates daily to calm herself down, and hangs out, or calls, her friends.

sorry its soooooo late. I haven't been here for like......3 days.

Espio X 20
It's cool.

silent dreams
Thanks! and yea......I need a badly needed recap from the begining!! it's so cold i cant type rite.....srry: It's so cold I can't type right.

ShinobiRikari
poor SD!

crazy for boys
espio x 20 sead i can join so im not going to start till she says i can start rollplaying

crazy for boys
what stone can i have??

silent dreams
It's not my place to say anything but: Try to spell right and use puncuation big grin ty!

Thunder Fox
greaaaaaaaat she is joining.........

crazy for boys
fine i wont join if it will make you happy!!.

Thunder Fox
yes it would make me happy actually glare but it is sadly not my thread

crazy for boys
fine im staying then

Thunder Fox
damn it glare furious chair

crazy for boys
stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
furious well at least you can fricken kick me out of this rp furious

ShinobiRikari
no expression I have no comment...

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
no expression I have no comment... sorry

crazy for boys
well what the hell i ever did 2 you that makes you not wanting to be in the same rollplay as me??!!.

Thunder Fox
i plead the 5th admendment

crazy for boys
that dont anser me queston no expression

Thunder Fox
it means i won't answer read your thread or ask tailsx20 i'm sure he'll tell you glare

crazy for boys
ugg cant we just get along ??

Thunder Fox
i tend to hold grudges.......

crazy for boys
so you not going to try to get along with me

ShinobiRikari
no expression .... Well, this is getting nowhere...

Sorry Espio X 20, but if Vince drops out, you'll probably lose me as well.

Thunder Fox
i won't drop out.....yet anyway but she is on three strike thing with me

crazy for boys
ok thunder fox pick what stone i get plz oo and happy new year to em its new year because its 12

Thunder Fox
i already have mine its metal

crazy for boys
well can you pick mine i dont know who has what stone and i suck at picking

ShinobiRikari
Metal, water, void, and fire are taken.

crazy for boys
so can i have air??

AOR
Could I have earth?

AOR
well here's my bio

Full name: Has no "real" name, for the name is the forst thing to go in the monk training. They give their students names of famous warriors, so that the student may immitate their virtues and colossal works.
Stone:earth
Bio: Lives up in the mountains under a village tradition for training. In this monastery he learning to become a healer, and a defensive warrior, using the earth as his shield, not a weapon.
Apperence:

crazy for boys
name - camille
age-16
sex-female
stone- air
bio-camille is just a plan 16 year old she is realy shy with every one she gets around by skate bord she hates cars she will draw her fears and peolple she has seen .
looks -up louded

Wild Cherry
name: Mystin Ramsey
stone: water (taken? )
bio: quiet and reserved, Mystin comes off as shy untill you get to know her. She is a devoted friend. She is quite the dreamer, and loves nature. Mystin is a virgo, her birthday is september 10th
appearence: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/1112623873_er.jpg

Thunder Fox
yay jill!!! hug

crazy for boys
waters taken sory i wanted water 2 but its taken weep who got water stone thunder fox??

Espio X 20
Yup guys, water's taken by Silent Dreams. The only stone that's left is the lightning stone.

crazy for boys
well did some one all ready call air pleaz dont because i called it

Espio X 20
Nope. Go on and start RPing in the RP thread.

Wild Cherry
ooh. o well...

Thunder Fox
jillsad

Wild Cherry
hehe, its ok... i shouldve got here earlier stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
it isn't fair if you were sick

crazy for boys
wait thunder stone is left she can have that pleaze take that stone pleaze .

Espio X 20
Alright, I usually wouldn't do this (again) but if you want, you can make up another Stone... But please, make it reasonable.

crazy for boys
wait i thout the thunder stone was open she can have that.

Espio X 20
I meant if she really didn't want the Lightning Stone she could make her own. But she'd have to convince me well to do that.

Wild Cherry
name: Esprina Ramsey
stone: lightning
bio: Strong and down to earth, Esprina is a born leader. She is optimistic, and speaks her mind. She loves adventures and sports, especially wake boarding and bmxing, but she cant resist a manicure or flirting with guys either. her favorite thing is the beach.
apppearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/esprina2.jpg

crazy for boys
hey wild cherry you bio for your carter is like me i just love manicute and flirting with guys and im doun to earth lol

Espio X 20
Ok, since we're restarting, I'm opening up a new thread. Instead of reposting your characters, just post your Stones so I can figure out who's who.]

ShinobiRikari
We're restarting? then I'm changing my chara's name.

Dani Lei

crazy for boys
is that a boy or girl??

ShinobiRikari
Actually, I'll redo my character:

Name: Mei, Tamara
Nickname: Tammy, Mara, etc.
Stone: Void
Bio: She's a tomboy, often concealing her gender to hang out with the guys. Her parents let her do as she wants, being too busy with their jobs and fighting with each other to care. She can take care of herself and is a dare devil.
Appearence: http://www12.plala.or.jp/c-palette/illust/color/ci22_ninja-girl.jpg

crazy for boys
cool so jump in that other threed when you want

Espio X 20
Ok, Shadow x 20 wants to join, but he told me to make up his character.

Name Jack O'Neill
Stone: Fire
Appearence: Brown hair, black jacket, white shirt, dark jeans, black shoes.

Thunder Fox
i thought there was a fire?

Espio X 20
I'm guessing what's his face quit. He hasn't posted for a while...

Thunder Fox
oh ok

Shadow x 20
Cool so when do I jump in?

Espio X 20
Whenever you want. If you need a recap...

The 7 Stones appeared in the sky, and landed on the ground. You pick one up, and it starts glowing. Then a Dark lord called Mardiir attacks the neighborhood and unleashes a huge monster on you. Now you must stop it before it crushed you all. (It's called the Dark Slug, and it looks like Black Bull from Shadow).

Shadow x 20
Awesome

Espio X 20
These are the appearences of the Dark army members and Mardiir. I'll add more when they appear in the RPG...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/darkguard.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/darkknight.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/darksoldier.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/mardiir.jpg

Espio X 20
Here's another list of things to know for Nature Stones. It's the listings of the powers that the Dark crystals can use. These are only the powers that have appeared in the RPG so far... (PLEASE READ. From now on, whenever a person uses one of these powers, I'll say the name of the power instead of 'This person shot a beam of Dark energy' or something')

Dark Warp: Warps the user any where in a 10-mile radius.

Dark Beam: Fires a single beam of Dark energy at the opponent(s).

Dark Rainfall: Shoots a large energy beam into the air dividing into several other beams that fall onto the area around the user.

Faroth
List updated....

Dark Warp: Warps the user any where in a 10-mile radius.

Dark Beam: Fires a single beam of Dark energy at the opponent(s).

Dark Rainfall: Shoots a large energy beam into the air dividing into several other beams that fall onto the area around the user.

Dark Hurricane: First uses Dark warp to get into the sky. Then uses the Dark crystal to create a hurricane of Dark energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.