Cable vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Cable (not God Like) goes up against Dr. Doom

Blood lust is on
No Prep.
No PIS/CIS

id369

Arabian Knight
Doom would eat him.

The Ion
Doom

Hulk_Power
I'd have to go for Doom on this one. Cable can put up a fight but he's not strong enough to beat Doom. Even Hulk had trouble beating Doom.

Jose123
Doom.

id369
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Doom would eat him.

It makes me doubt
I have seen cable destroy apocalypse
And his spear will go trought the armor of doom (my personal opinon)
I would go for cable by marginal win thou.

Arabian Knight
Cable's mind tricks won't work. Doom's armor protects him from mental assaults.
Doom's armor is durable enough to take hits from Thor and even Thanos w/I.G.
His shields, to my knowledge, have never been broken.

That spear won't do shit. Plus, ya know....Doom has that nifty little "anti-mutant" button he can press and it shuts off a mutant's power.

Doom is in a very high league, even without prep.

id369

That spear won't do shit. Plus, ya know....Doom has that nifty little "anti-mutant" button he can press and it shuts off a mutant's power.

True Doom has taken on Thanos w/IG but that was a load of PIS.

And how many times has Doom used his "Anit-Mutant" Button cus that is falling under PIS as well.

On the other hand Cable has taken on
Apocalypse
Stryfe

And he managed to make a psychic link with Reed Richards and X-Man while they were inside Fully Powered Onslaught.

If he can breach Onslaught he could breach thru Doom as well.

The Ion
Anti-Mutant Button laughing

DrDoom101
i win against that foolish mutant...

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by The Ion
Anti-Mutant Button laughing
I'm serious. He's used it on Magneto. It's on his arm!
FOOL!

id369
I'm serious. He's used it on Magneto. It's on his arm!
FOOL!

Besides that time when else has he used it?

Lets not forget he drains energy and adds it to himself
He absorbed Silver Surfers
He absorbed Gallactus to challange Byonder.

And in the Onslaught saga he made a nother device to drain his power as well. All that goes under PIS if you ask me.

TheKahn
Originally posted by id369

And in the Onslaught saga he made a nother device to drain his power as well. All that goes under PIS if you ask me.

Just for fun Doom would make a button that would give Cable more mutant powers, then beat him down just to show whos the baddest Lativarian MoFo cool

Arabian Knight
Doom k.o'd Surfer with a blast. His feats aren't PIS, they are VERY proper for a major marvel earth villain.

id369
I started to lose respect after his cheap ways of him coming up with devices that do all the work.
The only person that is cheaper then he is Thanos in his ways of acquiring Cosmic Items.
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/1630/doombroken2yu.th.png

Swanky-Tuna
I started to lose respect after his cheap ways of him coming up with devices that do all the work.
The only person that is cheaper then he is Thanos in his ways of acquiring Cosmic Items.
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/1630/doombroken2yu.th.png
Well, he has no powers. He's not gong to go after the fantastic four with a pair of cut off jeans with the pockets hanging out of the bottom and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt.

who?-kid
Doom k.o'd Surfer with a blast.
He also knocked out Adam Warlock with one blast.

Lord Magnus
Doom isn't exactly messwithable (it's a word). He wins but Cable might be a worythy-ish foe...
Who am I kidding? Doom is awesome!

Lord Magnus
None are worthy

Tron

It's not his armor that protects him from mental assaults, it's his own mind.

True Doom has taken on Thanos w/IG but that was a load of PIS.

And how many times has Doom used his "Anit-Mutant" Button cus that is falling under PIS as well.

On the other hand Cable has taken on
Apocalypse
Stryfe

And he managed to make a psychic link with Reed Richards and X-Man while they were inside Fully Powered Onslaught.

If he can breach Onslaught he could breach thru Doom as well.

He may not have to use that "anti-mutant" button often, but the option to use it is still there for him with it right in his armor.[

And it's not PIS if it's well within his abililty to do so, which it very much is.

thesilverspider
didn't cable get his tk back last cable/deadpool

DarkCrawler

Oh, really?...shifty

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/500/namorvsdoom10el.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/360/namorvsdoom20ot.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5071/namorvsdoom34pk.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5659/namorvsdoom41jb.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9045/namorvsdoom59af.gif

id369
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Oh, really?...shifty

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/500/namorvsdoom10el.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/360/namorvsdoom20ot.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5071/namorvsdoom34pk.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5659/namorvsdoom41jb.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9045/namorvsdoom59af.gif

Well thier you have it The Great Dr. Doom that takes hits from Cosmic Thanos and such getting his ass handed by a mutant.

Tron
He didn't have his shield up, nor did his armor break, so I fail to see the point you're making right now. And who was that speaking to Namor on that last page?

id369

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tron
He didn't have his shield up, nor did his armor break, so I fail to see the point you're making right now. And who was that speaking to Namor on that last page?

Master Khan.

And no, his armor didn't break, but the caption said that it was not meant to tolerate that kind of beating.

id369
Official Stats in a 0-7 scale. 0 being the lowest, 7 being the highest. (from marvel.com)
Dr. Doom
Intelligence - 6
Strength - 4 (Class 2)
Speed - 5
Durability - 6
Energy Protection - 6
Fighting Skills - 4

Powers
- Extremely advanced, virtually impregnable armor

- Force-field generator

- Concussion blasters

- Inexhaustible arsenal of high-tech weapons

Intelligence - 3
Strength - 4
Speed - 2
Durability- 4
Energy Protection - 5
Fighting Skills- 6

Powers
- Telepathy

- Telekinesis

- Extremely proficient with any number of conventional weapons

Tron

Tron
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Master Khan.

And no, his armor didn't break, but the caption said that it was not meant to tolerate that kind of beating.

Touche'.

And ya sure it wasn't a Doombot? wink whistle

id369

thesilverspider
I't was a doombot.doom was to busy at home watching bet.

Tron

GalacticStorm
If its not God likre then id hav 2 go for Doom

Arabian Knight
It's both.
When he was messing around with Strange, Strange tried to read his mind on the low. Doom said "Don't you think I can tell when you try to mess with my mind? My armor stopped your assault as soon as you started it" or something to that affect.

id369

Maestro
Official Stats in a 0-7 scale. 0 being the lowest, 7 being the highest. (from marvel.com)
Dr. Doom
Intelligence - 6
Strength - 4 (Class 2)
Speed - 5
Durability - 6
Energy Protection - 6
Fighting Skills - 4

Powers
- Extremely advanced, virtually impregnable armor

- Force-field generator

- Concussion blasters

- Inexhaustible arsenal of high-tech weapons

Intelligence - 3
Strength - 4
Speed - 2
Durability- 4
Energy Protection - 5
Fighting Skills- 6

Powers
- Telepathy

- Telekinesis

- Extremely proficient with any number of conventional weapons

Under dooms powers you might want to put wielder of magic, seeing that after Strange he is actually the 2nd best human practicioner of magic on Earth, even Strange has admitted that.

Swanky-Tuna
Beyonder and/or Wynndar have also mentioned that Xavier has failed to read Doom's mind.

id369
Originally posted by Maestro
Under dooms powers you might want to put wielder of magic, seeing that after Strange he is actually the 2nd best human practicioner of magic on Earth, even Strange has admitted that.

Im aware of that, but I didnt want to mess with Official stats from the web site.

id369
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Beyonder and/or Wynndar have also mentioned that Xavier has failed to read Doom's mind.

True but than again It was Cable not Xavier who made a physchic link with Franklin Richards and Nate Gray inside Onslaught

Swanky-Tuna
But isn't Xavier said to be the best telepath in Marvel?

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by Maestro
He's no where near as adept as the magicians he was facing that day. He cheated in the match which made him 2nd in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

It come to light that he knew he wasn't as good and didn't want to be, he only used the match to make Strange owe him a boon, which he used to get his mother from Mephisto.

id369
But isn't Xavier said to be the best telepath in Marvel?

He has bien claimed to be, but their has bien many instances were X-Man and Cable has shown greater feats with out going into God like mode, and then clearly out-rank them in their highest form (Jesus Cable, Shaman X-man)

On top of that you have to keep in mind that Xavier is only an Alpha level mutant, were Cable and X-Man are Omega level mutant.

Swanky-Tuna
He has bien claimed to be, but their has bien many instances were X-Man and Cable has shown greater feats with out going into God like mode, and then clearly out-rank them in their highest form (Jesus Cable, Shaman X-man)

On top of that you have to keep in mind that Xavier is only an Alpha level mutant, were Cable and X-Man are Omega level mutant.
With telepathy, potency has a lot to do with skill as well as power. What telepathic feats do jesus cable and shaman nate have because I've only heard of their massive telekinetic feats.

id369
With telepathy, potency has a lot to do with skill as well as power. What telepathic feats do jesus cable and shaman nate have because I've only heard of their massive telekinetic feats.

How about linking up the minds of the entire world with out the assiatance of the Cerebro.

Swanky-Tuna
How about linking up the minds of the entire world with out the assiatance of the Cerebro.
Meh. Hasn't Xavier done stuff like that? As well as telepathically talking to people in different galaxies?

id369
Meh. Hasn't Xavier done stuff like that? As well as telepathically talking to people in different galaxies?

Yes but he needed outside assistance, or some sort of tech to do that.

id369
Nate (non shaman) confronted Xavier in the astral plane, Nate is way inexperience but still defeated and rip him out of the astral plane.

Keep in mind that Xavier is by far no stranger to the astral plane.

On top of that keep in mind that X-Man and Cable are wield Psionic powers of the highest order among earth born mutants.

Beyonder
Doom will take this. He downed Warlock in one shot, killed Kang in another, and put Magus on his knees.

I don't know how Cable's going to hurt Doom. Even with Spidey sense, Doom was mopping the floors with Spiderman, who ran in fear from Doom more than tried to fight him. Spidey even made a deal with Doom rather than continue. Cable's tough, but Spidey's dealt with heavy hitter's from his gallery before. Doom, however, humiliated Spidey.

nathan summers
Doom, 7/10.

K Von Doom
He's no where near as adept as the magicians he was facing that day. He cheated in the match which made him 2nd in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

It come to light that he knew he wasn't as good and didn't want to be, he only used the match to make Strange owe him a boon, which he used to get his mother from Mephisto.

but strange trained doom afterwards to make him even better than he was at the tournament. he may not be at strange's level but a mix of tech and magic against cable? doom walks away with the win.

id369
Originally posted by K Von Doom
but strange trained doom afterwards to make him even better than he was at the tournament. he may not be at strange's level but a mix of tech and magic against cable? doom walks away with the win.

I see what you mean but I cant deny the fact that

Mix of 40th cent. Tech, + Psionic Powers + 40 plus years of exp= Someone who may not be beaten easily. Even by Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.