Camoflauge.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ever see soldiers walking through a city wearing jungle pattern camoflauge? dont they know we can see them?

JacopeX
They wanna show there paritotism and to show they are the ones who portect our country...

Red Superfly
Cows have really sh*t camouflage.

They are way too easy to shoot.

Rogue Jedi
it seems that if they are in an urban area, they would have camo that said "joes diner" or "school crossing" on it.

Red Superfly
Who, the cows?

There wouldn't be many cows advertising McDonalds. Or the bank. Cows don't use banks. That's just f*cking illogical.

crazy_c
Instead of an army of mere human men there should be an army of iguanas! Now that's an idear!

Snoopbert
They have Urban Camoflauge as well, painted with white/blue/grey coloring designed to break up your outline. When on military parade they go with the green kind.

Contrary to popular, moronic belief, Camoflauge does work. I've used it quite effectively. I've hidden in plain sight from people with it, both at night and day. It works.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by crazy_c
Instead of an army of mere human men there should be an army of iguanas! Now that's an idear!

An idear? Is that some sort of new Apple product? They've started with the whole cyborg-woodland-animal-mp3 player concept a bit early haven't they?

As for camo. Green makes you invisible in green places, cream in the desert, grey/blue in the snow/city. The best camoufalge is therefore cling film because you are invisible in air, which is also invisible.

crazy_c
did you have a valid reason for this camoflage or are you just a peeping tom?

Red Superfly
Well, I didn't consider it being a peeping Tom. A peeping Tom hangs around outside fully clothed. I mean, I just went in their house wearring nothing but cling film and they obviously didn't even see me, because they just stared blankly in my direction until I left.

Mišt
Originally posted by Red Superfly
As for camo. Green makes you invisible in green places, cream in the desert, grey/blue in the snow/city. The best camoufalge is therefore cling film because you are invisible in air, which is also invisible.

laughing laughing

crazy_c
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Well, I didn't consider it being a peeping Tom. A peeping Tom hangs around outside fully clothed. I mean, I just went in their house wearring nothing but cling film and they obviously didn't even see me, because they just stared blankly in my direction until I left.

So you're a fully exposed yet invisible Tom?

Red Superfly
My name isn't Tom. When I'm out on the prowl, I am known as Hildegarde The Mighty!

crazy_c
AKA Tom to the trailer trash. You need a more universal title if you're going to make a name for yourself! How many times must I tell you? It's not like you're a salesman!

§noopbert
Originally posted by crazy_c
did you have a valid reason for this camoflage or are you just a peeping tom? laughing out loud

Red Superfly
I'll have you know cling film is a source of all fifty nutrients you need. So take that logic!

crazy_c
Fair enough! That doesn't change the fact that your googly bits were showing! confused

Red Superfly
Nope, I made sure I was blindfolded.

crazy_c
Oh, well that's a relief. We don't want another janet Jackson incident after all!

Red Superfly
Well if it did happen, I didn't see it.

crazy_c
It's not as illegal that way. Unless there was a pineapple invloved. If so you'll have to hand me that towel... I have work to do.

Red Superfly
You'll have to wait a few minutes for that towel.

Im doing.........something............needs special........attention.........

crazy_c
STAY AWAY FROM THE PINEAPPLE! mad

Can't you see you've done enough damage already? no

Red Superfly
Pineapples ain't my thing.

Watermelons is where its at.

crazy_c
Stacey's dead... is that what your saying? What's supposed to keep me company on new years now?m I'm allergic to watermelon!! crybaby

Red Superfly
I'll keep ye company. I have a Blarney Stone and a four leaf clover, and few potatoes to keep ye company, ye wee fecker!

(Don't worry I have Irish blood in me so I am granted powers to mock)

crazy_c
I'll cock your asian for that! I'd prefer vodka and a cigar...

Red Superfly
Turnips and pistols at dawn it is! Laughing gas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.