free credit card numbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
any1 wanna throw in theirs

Mišt
Yeah sure why not?

1746 Kiss My Ass 273

darkjedi132

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
You git.

Red Superfly
This the best f*cking thread ever....

crazy_c
yeah no. isn't this just an absolutely riveting, attention catching thread? My kingdom for that great big juicy brain of yours!

Leo.M

Spike Lee
no

NO

Mišt
Originally posted by Leo.M

we have the same numbers eek!

ninja whistling

Red Superfly
Originally posted by crazy_c
yeah no. isn't this just an absolutely riveting, attention catching thread? My kingdom for that great big juicy brain of yours!

Deal! eek!

It better be a sh*t-hot kingdom. I don't want no sodding castle in the middle of Norfolk protected by the f*cking welfare people, whoever they are.

crazy_c
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Deal! eek!

It better be a sh*t-hot kingdom. I don't want no sodding castle in the middle of Norfolk protected by the f*cking welfare people, whoever they are.

Of course not! I be a gal of style after all! Tis amongst the windmills of derbyshire and comes with a great knee insurance scheme for those aged30-40! everybody wins smile

Red Superfly
Would that be 3rd party insurance, so that I'm coverred if I ever go on a knee-capping mafioso adventure within my castle? If so, then I'll have enough time to order the midgets, I've always wanted to cap those little bastards.

crazy_c
Shame on you red superfly that's what we in the insurance industry call abuse of our superb service. No cake for you. *eats potato*

Don't worry it's all yellow

Red Superfly
Your kingdom is all yellow? Brilliant!

What a coincidence, along with a flying bike, a fish that can speak portugese and a large cactus shaped like Gerard Depardeu, an actual Yellow Kingdom is up there with them!

crazy_c
It damn well better be! I didn't spend all my time sewing thise pickled potato seeds in the Bermuda triangle for the good of my health ya know! i got kids to feed! WELL anywho do you still want the kingdom? I'm afraid to say that the midgets arrive fully capped though...

The Ones
Its my credit card number in words. Anyone want to figure it out?

Oh When I Know To Fie Hate, Oh i Server none

crazy_c
That's effort! erm

Darth_Amidala
34S75T60F51U60

Love the Avi crazy c...btw

Red Superfly
It damn well better be! I didn't spend all my time sewing thise pickled potato seeds in the Bermuda triangle for the good of my health ya know! i got kids to feed! WELL anywho do you still want the kingdom? I'm afraid to say that the midgets arrive fully capped though...

Yeah I'm interested. I can still batter them with my trusty spanner and open up their wounds over and over until they look like sausages that have burst under the grill.

You won't leave me will you Mildred? *strokes spanner*

The Ones
That's effort! erm

Not really. Read it out loud

crazy_c
hehe i gerrit!

Originally posted by Darth_Amidala
34S75T60F51U60

Love the Avi crazy c...btw

Spank you Billie joe = sex

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yeah I'm interested. I can still batter them with my trusty spanner and open up their wounds over and over until they look like sausages that have burst under the grill.

You won't leave me will you Mildred? *strokes spanner*

Mildred's a trademark, under copyright laws you're under obligation to refer to your spanner as "annie"

Council#13
This is a scam thread, right?

a1hsauce

Storm
Don' t create threads like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.