hulk vs. wolverine colossus spiderman black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

savage hulk

vs

wolverine
colossus
spiderman
black panter

wolverine8888
the team

jacobo0o
really?

wolverine8888
ya

outarddwarf
team takes it.

moshtitan
no, they dont...this would be a drawn out one, eventually ending with hulk and wolvie.

Lucid Lui
Hulk wins...

shifty

soujaboy09
The team Colossus, and Spiderman would be enouph.

moshtitan
hahaha, ...no they wouldnt...

Eternity
Hulk takes it

Metalmanx
Originally posted by moshtitan
no, they dont...this would be a drawn out one, eventually ending with hulk and wolvie.

I think that's what wolverine8888 is counting on.

Though I believe the team will take it, too. Too much intelligence, too much versatility. Lots of hit-and-runs would be necessary. Then they'll eventually outsmart him.

Wally West
I'd say the team takes it 7 or 8 times out of 10.

moshtitan
anyone remeber when it used to take the whole avengers team to stop the hulk?? this fights done with.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by moshtitan
anyone remeber when it used to take the whole avengers team to stop the hulk?? this fights done with.

I remember that issue. Hmmm... Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor, Iron Man were all getting owned by the Hulk. Compare these 4 weaklings to them? Hulk takes it the majority.

Adam Warlock
Don't forget, Hulk can move at mach speeds, with no PIS involved, Hulk owns these guys 10 times out of 10.

srankmissingnin
Unless the team has prep Hulk beats their asses. Two of the four are insgnificant to the Hulk and the other two can't out last the him. If the Hulk didn't have a healing factor the combo of Colossus and Wolverine would be enough but as it stands he wreaks the teams, and he does it pretty easily. IMO Hulk and Wolverine will be the last two fighters, and that is a fight that easily goes to the Hulk

moshtitan
i so said that earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.