black bolt vs. genis vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

Jose123
Black Bolt opens his mouth and says Ahh!!!
Match over.

that never gets old.

Valeciano
Genis wins.....he speedblitzes him or blasts him b4 he can say a word.....

Jose123
Originally posted by Valeciano
Genis wins.....he speedblitzes him or blasts him b4 he can say a word.....

Isn't that going to cause pain which in turn will cause BB to open his mouth?

Sir Whirlysplat
Genis just shunts black bolts screams energy into another dimension and teleports him into the sun.

The Ion
Black Bolt

Genis best bet would be battlefield removal.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Genis just shunts black bolts screams energy into another dimension and teleports him into the sun.
could happen

Jose123
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

Forgot about the shunting. Yeah it could happen.

Sir Whirlysplat
remember Genis at the top of his game will see everything blackbolt is about to do a moment before Blackbolt is sure he is going to do it.

jacobo0o
have they ever met before in a comic?

Mider
Didnt genis vell defeat Rune King Thor and anyone know what comic this happend in by the way?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mider
Didnt genis vell defeat Rune King Thor and anyone know what comic this happend in by the way?
no...................never happend.

It was king thor and it wasn't even a fight.

Valeciano
no....Genis fought King Thor.....but it was just a quick battle....the winner was undecided but when it got interrupted and therefore ended Genis did have the upper hand....

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Valeciano
no....Genis fought King Thor.....but it was just a quick battle....the winner was undecided but when it got interrupted and therefore ended Genis did have the upper hand....

Genis was p1ssing KT off. KT throws Mjolnir at him. Genis puts up a shield. The hammer goes through the shield and knocks Genis on his @ss. It was a warning shot. Then Genis is a b1tch and blasts KT. Then they're interrupted. How does Genis have the upper hand? huh

But in this match, i agree that Genis would defeat Black Bolt.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Genis was p1ssing KT off. KT throws Mjolnir at him. Genis puts up a shield. The hammer goes through the shield and knocks Genis on his @ss. It was a warning shot. Then Genis is a b1tch and blasts KT. Then they're interrupted. How does Genis have the upper hand? huh

But in this match, i agree that Genis would defeat Black Bolt. Capn America whooped on KT....

Dark Urizen
Yeah, well....cap america fought Thanos with the IG so...... jobber aura to the max roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Warlock
Genis wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Genis wins. disagree

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by King KAM
disagree

Did you have fun on your hiatus? smile

King KAM
Did you have fun on your hiatus? smile .....why yes...howd the lypo go for you? smile

Adam Warlock
.....why yes...howd the lypo go for you? smile

Worked wonders. big grin

King KAM
Worked wonders. big grin great...great....hope wish you good luck on the man-boobs, have a nice day!smile

Adam Warlock
-EDIT-

King KAM
EDit Im simply wishing you hope on losing your sympathy weight, you gained when your wife had the baby.......nothing more nothing less....

Dark Urizen
disagree

How come? Genis can divert the energy made by Black Bolt's "unknown particles that interact with electrons" and then shunt him into some other dimension.....

King KAM
How come? Genis can divert the energy made by Black Bolt's "unknown particles that interact with electrons" and then shunt him into some other dimension..... i dont disagree with you, just with the original man who said the post.

Adam Warlock
He's sour because I reported him. laughing

King KAM
He's sour because I reported him. laughing why would i be sour because you tattle tell as if you were a 4-year old girl?

Dark Urizen
why would i be sour because you tattle tell as if you were a 4-year old girl?

Oh for Christ's sake, just ignore him if he annoys you...

King KAM
Oh for Christ's sake, just ignore him if he annoys you... but thatd be no fun.....

Dark Urizen
but thatd be no fun.....

roll eyes (sarcastic) *sigh*

Psycho Ninja
Kids...... its time to stop bickering....

Why dont we start .........FLAMING !!!

Paola
^ not in my forum no2

...closing...

Paola
Did you have fun on your hiatus? smile

and just for the record... if you're gonna start something, try to finish it, not report it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.