Is this real?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Gangsta fight

I think its real but wut you think...I give up i have no clue now. If its real, thats a really good fight....Well wut you expect the whole situation wuz outta control. You cant think or do shit right duh.

mysterio69
they should learn to fight. the one guy kept getting up. dummies.

Red Superfly
Gangsters don't exist. They are fictional works like Santa and Jesus.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Gangsters don't exist. They are fictional works like Santa and Jesus. The mafia isnt real? Whoa thanx fo tellin me homes. They wuz corny laughing out loud

mysterio69
ummm...then who the hell left my brand new watch under the christmas tree? huh? huh!?

Red Superfly
Your moms new boyfriend.

^God that was SO American.

^And that.

mysterio69
aww...he's such a cool guy. i got him tickets to a raptors game. laughing out loud

Sgt. Hairy
The fight is real. The same thing happens in my school sometimes, even if it doesn't look real, the punches are.

PS. They are amatuer fighters.

Red Superfly
Raptors? Real f*cking velociraptors?

I've been trying to get tickets to go see T-Rex but that was before I knew I could go see some raptors tear a cow apart!

Mint!

Darth Macabre
That was the worse fight I've ever seen. If your going to be a "gangster" and fight everyone, atleast know how to.

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That was the worse fight I've ever seen. If your going to be a "gangster" and fight everyone, atleast know how to. Bingo!

Red Superfly
Yeah these guys need to check out Fiddy Cent. Now dat cat can dance!

Go play the videogame if you dont believe me. He can do moves that no ordinary human can do, because he is Fiddy Cent.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
Clearly Fake.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JacopeX
Gangsta fight

I think its real but wut you think...I give up i have no clue now. If its real, thats a really good fight....Well wut you expect the whole situation wuz outta control. You cant think or do shit right duh.

You silly little child, you're at it again. Did anyone else notice Jacopex's posts underneath that video?

Here are some of Jaco's quotes from the page that he posted in the above link:

Still trying to be the gangsta eh Jaco? How many other forums have you soiled with your spastic ramblings?

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You silly little child, you're at it again. Did anyone else notice Jacopex's posts underneath that video?

Still trying to be the gangsta eh Jaco? How many other forums have you soiled with your spastic ramblings? Im not a child aiight, and who da **** is Jaco!

Darth Macabre
Im not a child aiight, and who da **** is Jaco!

The first four letters of your name.

K.Diddy
Gangsta fight

smile Your the gangsta, you tell us.

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile Your the gangsta, you tell us. At last. He said something worth reading. eek!

I hate to agree with K.Diddy, but he has a point.

JacopeX
Yea but you know i jus wanna know wut yall think. I think its reall

K.Diddy
Yea but you know i jus wanna know wut yall think. I think its reall

laughing out loud If they are really gangsta's why are they not shooting each other

JacopeX
CUz it aint that personal dumbass!

Inspectah Deck
Gangsta fight

Yeah, they're real

Princess-Puppy~
I'm not sure.

Inspectah Deck

Still trying to be the gangsta eh Jaco? How many other forums have you soiled with your spastic ramblings?

laughing

The video is funny. How are they jumping the guy and slipping at the same time?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
I'm not sure.

If not real, than the punches are real

JacopeX
dang a three way tie?

Inspectah Deck
Tie? The guy in the hoody got snuffed

Solo
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Clearly Fake.
Word nigga.

bogen
real hits but theyr gettin paid or something.

Tangible God
It's as fake as Granny's bosom.

JacopeX
Explain why

KharmaDog
Im not a child aiight,

You're 14 years old and you act like an 8 year old. That would qualify you as a child.

and who da **** is Jaco!

If you can't figure that out, then not only are you a child, you're also kind of stupid.

Here's a quick hint though, if someone is responding to one of your posts, if while responding to one of your posts they list 5 of your lame quotes from another website and if they use the first four letters of your name as a nickname, THEY'RE PROBABLY REFERRING TO YOU! Maybe I should have called you Einstein instead of Jaco.

Inspectah Deck
Brilliant detective

JacopeX
You're 14 years old and you act like an 8 year old. That would qualify you as a child.

If you can't figure that out, then not only are you a child, you're also kind of stupid.

Here's a quick hint though, if someone is responding to one of your posts, if while responding to one of your posts they list 5 of your lame quotes from another website and if they use the first four letters of your name as a nickname, THEY'RE PROBABLY REFERRING TO YOU! Maybe I should have called you Einstein instead of Jaco. Come on man i dont wanna bring in anyarguments again cuz i went dayz without it. Lets stop fo reel and enjoy ourselves iight

KharmaDog
Come on man i dont wanna bring in anyarguments again cuz i went dayz without it. Lets stop fo reel and enjoy ourselves iight

When did you start typing all 'gangsta' again? And I am not starting an argument, I'm trying to figure out why you would post this in KMC asking if it was real if you were defending it as such on another site.

It just looks like another cry for attention.

JacopeX
When did you start typing all 'gangsta' again? And I am not starting an argument, I'm trying to figure out why you would post this in KMC asking if it was real if you were defending it as such on another site.

It just looks like another cry for attention. Attention? Huh?

Actually youre sayin the opposite, I dont want attention if you dont like people like me.

KharmaDog
Attention? Huh?

Actually youre sayin the opposite, I dont want attention if you dont like people like me.

How very cryptic of you. I am seeing that basic communication is not your strong suit.

Attention is attention whether it's positive or negative, it's all the same thing to some people.

I've also noticed that you're latest post lacks that 'gangsta' influence. Try to be consistant with whatever fake personality you post with, it'll pay off later.

JacopeX
How very cryptic of you. I am seeing that basic communication is not your strong suit.

Attention is attention whether it's positive or negative, it's all the same thing to some people.

I've also noticed that you're latest post lacks that 'gangsta' influence. Try to be consistant with whatever fake personality you post with, it'll pay off later. Fake personality?

Actually wut i say, i type, i write, i am, is who i am!

KharmaDog
Fake personality?

Actually wut i say, i type, i write, i am, is who i am!

Don't go there, as the opposite has been proven multiple times by multiple members.

JacopeX
Don't go there, as the opposite has been proven multiple times by multiple members. The only thing that can prove something is by comin to the person face to face. Did you get a pic of me or have you been to my life. No..

Number the things you discovered porvin im not who i am... roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
The only thing that can prove something is by comin to the person face to face. Did you get a pic of me or have you been to my life. No..

Number the things you discovered porvin im not who i am... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, with the amount of lies and stories that you have told that have contradicted eachother and the fact that you admitted to lying and plagiarising, I think many people have proved what you are...and what you are not.

JacopeX
Actually, with the amount of lies and stories that you have told that have contradicted eachother and the fact that you admitted to lying and plagiarising, I think many people have proved what you are...and what you are not. Still didnt explain me not being a gangsta...so lets get back to the topic about the video...

KharmaDog
Still didnt explain me not being a gangsta...so lets get back to the topic about the video...

Should I just list the threads that people prove you are a lying little child?

As for the video, it's lame. People who get off watching such crap are usually little kids, adults with the maturity of little kids or people who feel empowered watching two thugs beat eachother up because they themselves are so powerless.

JacopeX
No, i jus wanted to know if its real or not. And **** youre crappy opinions anyway! Im sick of hearin youre pathetic mouth! Whenever i see youre posts all i see is

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSH*T BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

eggmayo
On the video comments...

jacopex THIS IS NOT FAKE!!!!!!! IF you say this is fake, its probably cuz you neva seen gangstas fight. That is a real fight and pretty good. thats excatly how my fights are, i flip them ova and all that.

Weren't you like, a little 14 year old wannabe gangsta a while back?
Sorry, my memory is rather shite.

JacopeX
Originally posted by eggmayo
On the video comments...

jacopex THIS IS NOT FAKE!!!!!!! IF you say this is fake, its probably cuz you neva seen gangstas fight. That is a real fight and pretty good. thats excatly how my fights are, i flip them ova and all that.

Sorry, my memory is rather shite. Wannabe? You mean i am.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hotsauce6548

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The first four letters of your name.

I do believe that Jaco has been OWNED in this thread.

Good day.

JacopeX
Come on lets get back on topic please, this is 10 on 1

Pandemoniac
Obviously fake. Has set-up smell all over it.
And you think that is a good fight? Sloppy uncoordinated moves, and nobody looks remotely hurt.
Crap, more blood is spilled during the just for fun rugby games I occasionally have with my mates

JacopeX
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
And you think that is a good fight? Sloppy uncoordinated moves, and nobody looks remotely hurt.
Crap, more blood is spilled during the just for fun rugby games I occasionally have with my mates Actually, its hard when you two thugs fight each other. you cant think when you gwet hit in the face hard. Great fight and i think its real!!

Ronny
what the....

KharmaDog
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I do believe that Jaco has been OWNED in this thread.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Make that dead fish in a barrel...at point blank range...with a howitzer.

PVS
once again:

http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/v167/JAEFster/Owned.gif

laughing out loud

JacopeX
Jacope X------Not OWNED

Aiight loks like the "Anti JacopeX crew" is here

::Takes out da guns::

RUN FOR COVER!!!

Pandemoniac
Actually, its hard when you two thugs fight each other. you cant think when you gwet hit in the face hard. Great fight and i think its real!!

If that's the 'gansta' way of fighting, how the hell did they get their reputation of being dangerous?

PVS
Aiight loks like the "Anti JacopeX crew" is here

do you mean "KMC" or perhaps every man woman and child with an i.q. greater than a carrot? either way, must be lonely there lil gangsta roll eyes (sarcastic)

but wait a minute...i thought you were a reformed gangsta...trying to shed your dark and violent past. now by the quotes is see posted at that forum, you're a gangsta again? oh its so cute when toddlers play pretend love

JacopeX
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39930690

Im talkin from ma cuzins computer

PVS
"This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile. "

and this means what to whom?

JacopeX
Nevermind it dosent work somehow....Yo lets gfet back on topic

PVS
what, that you're a liar?

eggmayo
It doesn't work because your myspace profile is set to private no expression

DenKi
retards, how could that be fake?

JacopeX
Originally posted by DenKi
retards, how could that be fake? I KNOW RIGHT!!!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by eggmayo
Sorry, my memory is rather shite.
+
Wannabe? You mean i am..
+
Originally posted by PVS
but wait a minute...i thought you were a reformed gangsta...trying to shed your dark and violent past. now by the quotes is see posted at that forum, you're a gangsta again? oh its so cute when toddlers play pretend love
=
Owned Again!

PVS
just connecting the dots.
this child owned himself again, and again, and again............

Inspectah Deck
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Make that dead fish in a barrel...at point blank range...with a howitzer.

How bout a Tec?

Actually, its hard when you two thugs fight each other. you cant think when you gwet hit in the face hard. Great fight and i think its real!!

How do you know that?

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Crap, more blood is spilled during the just for fun rugby games I occasionally have with my mates

I thought it was pretty funny laughing out loud

§noopbert
Gangsta fight

I think its real but wut you think...I give up i have no clue now. If its real, thats a really good fight....Well wut you expect the whole situation wuz outta control. You cant think or do shit right duh. They're idiots, and it's fake.

kyuubinaruto
laughing laughing laughing that was funny they was kicking his ass lol laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Jacpoes my space says his 14

Chuck says

"It's a freeform fake, they obviously do martial arts and they are play fighting."

Judo chop

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=kZfWlbcvyUM&search=funny%20fights

laughing laughing lol

AOR
Originally posted by DenKi
retards, how could that be fake?

Wow, that seems strange. It says your almost a year old, and yet jaco here has far more posts than you. And your agreeing with him, intresting...

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=T6VImjh1kfk&search=funny%20fights

dang laughing

AOR
Sleep with dogs, wake up with flees. When I dominate the world, I will exterminate the vermin such as these. With little to no sign of dignity, like a gunfire team. Just one massive take down...

kyuubinaruto
huh?

Leo.M
That fight is a joke hysterical I have an 8 yr old cousin that can fight better then those so called gangsters laughing out loud and if it's not a joke then those guys are weak as hell laughing out loud

kyuubinaruto
lol it's funny watching them act crazy lol

Leo.M
i know laughing out loud that was messed up lol

kyuubinaruto
lol yea laughing

Darth Macabre
It's funny watching wanna be gangsters make fool's out of themselves, by proving they can't fight in the least. Thank you, I needed that laugh.

kyuubinaruto
yup np i'm surprised they did'nt pull out a gun lol

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=T6VImjh1kfk&search=funny%20fights

dang laughing

That had me laughing too

kyuubinaruto
lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Nc_jdwBd9ks&search=funny%20fights

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Nc_jdwBd9ks&search=funny%20fights

lol

kyuubinaruto
lol look at this funny as hell lol the dark black guy crazy man laughing laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=y_rwyttgGt4&search=funny%20fights

Inspectah Deck

lol

laughing out loud

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=kMlsdCgsEWk&search=funny%20fights

look at this retared fight

AOR
they're cyclist what do you expect?

kyuubinaruto
nothing i'm saying look at this retarted fight

AOR
and I'm saying, they're cyclist, they don't use their hands.

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=-9AKSmdRfys&search=fight

BackFire
Group fighters = pussies.

kyuubinaruto
yup

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=3HH12poGkC4&search=fight

catfight

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=dLkDczBUFx4&search=fights

dam black girls no how to fight

kyuubinaruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Ymi0MysYskw&search=fights

JacopeX
Originally posted by Leo.M
That fight is a joke hysterical I have an 8 yr old cousin that can fight better then those so called gangsters laughing out loud and if it's not a joke then those guys are weak as hell laughing out loud Gangsters? You mean Gangstas roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX

lol
Now thats a fake fight but the one i posted is real

PVS
ANYWAY...its a fake.
there is one give away.
the two who fight on the left of the screen all of the sudden stop
and one pulls the other off-camera. it seems that they screwed up the
act a bit, since you can clearly see that they stopped fighting and probably
didnt realise the camera was still on them. also, when the one flipped the other, it was too.........clean. not only that, but try to flip a man over by just
gripping the back of his shirt. i dont care if your the big show, its not gonna
happen unless its choriographed and the the guy jumps into the supposed flip ala moonsault.

i guess this is the ghetto version of pro wrestling erm

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
ANYWAY...its a fake.
there is one give away.
the two who fight on the left of the screen all of the sudden stop
and one pulls the other off-camera. it seems that they screwed up the
act a bit, since you can clearly see that they stopped fighting and probably
didnt realise the camera was still on them. also, when the one flipped the other, it was too.........clean. not only that, but try to flip a man over by just
gripping the back of his shirt. i dont care if your the big show, its not gonna
happen unless its choriographed and the the guy jumps into the supposed flip ala moonsault.

i guess this is the ghetto version of pro wrestling erm

1. Actually hes was getting pulled back stupid

2. you gotta be fuggin jokin me.....A fighter can flip someone over...When i saw that it was nothin to me but it was at the same time good move

kyuubinaruto
i thought it was real then he flipped the guy i was like fake

PVS
1. Actually hes was getting pulled back stupid

nice retort child. should have ended it with "WAAAAAAAAAA crybaby "
i have yet to see a brutal fight suddenly switch to one guy just holding the other back and taking his eyes off him. but then again, im not a real gangsta like you. and i guess when you wear baggy cloths, speak jibberish, and carry a pistol you gain the power to defy gravity. thug life. word roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. you gotta be fuggin jokin me.....A fighter can flip someone over...When i saw that it was nothin to me but it was at the same time good move

not just by gripping the back bottom of someone's shirt.
i bet you think pro wrestling is for real, dont you?
did anyone tell you the truth about santa clause?
well im not going to tell you, since i dont want any angry
emails from mommy and daddy.

kyuubinaruto
true a fighter can flip someone over but he tugged on his shirt and he does a back flip like he in the circus

kyuubinaruto
well i don't really know if fake or not now i watched it over and one guy got a good hit off the other and u could hear it so i don't know

JacopeX
he grabbed him from the hood roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yea and i showed this many of my friends and family one day and like all of them said it was real

kyuubinaruto
well i don't really know

PVS
he grabbed him from the hood roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yea and i showed this many of my friends and family one day and like all of them said it was real

i will hold off on my 'gene pool' comment laughing out loud

JacopeX
**** YOU!!! dont even start talkin about my family *****!!!! Yo you really do wanna get ya asss beat. and no my family aint like me. And why call me a kid when im a grown ass 14 year old, you *****!

kyuubinaruto
yea don't be talking bout familys this between u and jacob relatives not involved

PVS
why call me a kid when im a grown ass 14 year old *****!

that is a quote i will cherish laughing out loud

JacopeX
Yea nice job editing and taking the "You" out

PVS
meh it was just a crack. dont get so damn dramatic roll eyes (sarcastic)

try getting out of the house. go do something...anything's gotta be better than spending countless hours on the computer pretending to be a gangsta.

PVS
Yea nice job editing and taking the "You" out

i took "and" out.
wow laughing out loud

kyuubinaruto
jacob x i don't like ur rap today

PVS
...quit editing your posts child.
it clearly shows that you edited your post after i posted that quote.
nice try wink

but thanks for pointing out that you originally called yourself a (im guessing you typed "b!tch"wink
i completely missed that laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
I think these type of videos are pathetic "happy slapping" sickens me.

Chuck says "sort it in the ring"

PVS
its not happy slapping.
there are no innocent victims here.
besides, its all staged, so no need to be offended

PVS
damn double post messed

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by PVS
meh it was just a crack. dont get so damn dramatic roll eyes (sarcastic)

try getting out of the house. go do something...anything's gotta be better than spending countless hours on the computer pretending to be a gangsta.

Shit!

*gets up, takes off baggy GANGSTA gear, puts toy pistols back in the drawer, rips off head gear, washes off temporary tattoos, puts away "Gangsta Gibberish for the internet" dictionary, sighs heavilly, and leaves*

PVS
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Shit!

*gets up, takes off baggy GANGSTA gear, puts toy pistols back in the drawer, rips off head gear, washes off temporary tattoos, puts away "Gangsta Gibberish for the internet" dictionary, sighs heavilly, and leaves*

laughing out loud

you still have the black teardrop temporary prison tattoo on your face.
*hands moose a wet paper towel*

kyuubinaruto
lol laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
its not happy slapping.
there are no innocent victims here.
besides, its all staged, so no need to be offended

I agreed the main post is staged, the others are arranged apart from the one where the girl gets a kicking which might be real and we don't know if she was forced into it, actually the white guy with the hoody might be a "victim" in one of the movies posted.

Inspectah Deck
**** YOU!!! dont even start talkin about my family *****!!!! Yo you really do wanna get ya asss beat. and no my family aint like me. And why call me a kid when im a grown ass 14 year old, you *****!

laughing out loud

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud

you still have the black teardrop temporary prison tattoo on your face.
*hands moose a wet paper towel*

No may mofo! I EARNED that bad boy! *gives Moose-crips steet sign and saunters out*

*peeks back in the door*

Did, umm, any of you buy that? confused

no Didn't think so....*takes the wet towel from PVS and wipes off his face*

KharmaDog
**** YOU!!! dont even start talkin about my family *****!!!! Yo you really do wanna get ya asss beat.

Nothing quite says pathetic little munchkin like repeated threats of internet violence.

and no my family aint like me.

A trait I am sure they thank God for every waking moment of their lives.

And why call me a kid when im a grown ass 14 year old, you *****!

LOL, you are a funny little kid aren't you.

K.Diddy

hysterical

roll eyes (sarcastic) Kids

JacopeX
I not a kid, im a grown ass 14 yeard old, You *****!

AOR
laughing You seem rather childish to me...

JacopeX
wuteva you jus jump to callin me that anyway

AOR
Perhaps El Barrior doesn't want you anymore Jaco. Maybe you need to wake up and smell America, your in it buddy....

JacopeX
So, i dont give a shit where i am, I dont care where i am, i am who i am, i be who i be, and i do wut i do

hotsauce6548

hysterical2

Please, I've already added this to my profile. Don't make me add it twice.

K.Diddy

hysterical

Bloigen
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
hysterical2

Please, I've already added this to my profile. Don't make me add it twice.

I don't get it.

JacopeX
Me neighter roll eyes (sarcastic):

K.Diddy

laughing out loud I get it

JacopeX
roflmao

Yawn im tired yo

Bloigen

You spelt neither wrong, Pinocchio.

JacopeX
i dont care

Bloigen
You spelt don't wrong as well.

Rogue Jedi
gangstas are sissies. thats why they are in a gang, cuz they are afraid to fight their own battles.

JacopeX
Thats why i quit LK cuz im more of alonely person. Im happy working alone big grin

Bloigen
Thats why i quit LK cuz im more of alonely person. Im happy working alone big grin

You spelt because wrong as well.

JacopeX
so...

Bloigen
You didn't start with a capital letter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.