Inspector Gadget v General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Degrader
FIGHT!1

Darth Faunus
Deh Inspector pwns with his 80's -- 90's old schools gadgets.

ubermench
yeah inspecter gaget has his rollerskates and those would pawn greivious

Sir Degrader
What if he gets the rollerbike?

Darth Faunus
Then he WTFpwns Grievous. Pfft, he'd outrace Grievous's wheelbike and tromp all over him.

ubermench
gaget has rockets that are uber fast and he could probably just maek a lightsaber

Sir Degrader
Originally posted by Sir Degrader
What if he gets the rollerbike?

What's what I meant, noob!

ubermench
stfu ass monkey

Sir Degrader

ubermench
:queer:

Sir Degrader
c|_|nt

ubermench
lol dont call for your mom now

Sir Degrader
stfu, yur a c|\adnt

ubermench
what? I cant undesstand that

General Envy
Everybody stop or get reported by Noob General himself. Also this WILL get closed I bet you my lungs.

Sir Degrader
Well no shit genius, if Ush closed decent threads, you can bet your ass he's going to close INSPECTOR BLOODY GADGET VERSUS GRIEVOUS

General Envy
Well no shit genius, if Ush closed decent threads, you can bet your ass he's going to close INSPECTOR BLOODY GADGET VERSUS GRIEVOUS

Ush only deletes certain threads if its against the rules or the thread got out of hand(Flaming, Off-Topic, and etc.).

Sir Degrader
No, not really. "This is pointless. Closing"

General Envy
No, not really. "This is pointless. Closing"

Every thread I see Ush closing needs to be closed.

Sir Degrader
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t378178.html

That one needed to be, but wasn't.

This one didn't need to be, but was. It was stupid, but why couldn't the members decide that, and let it die?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t378060.html

General Envy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t378178.html

That one needed to be, but wasn't.

This one didn't need to be, but was. It was stupid, but why couldn't the members decide that, and let it die?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t378060.html

Do you expect the MODS to be on 24/7 and observe this Star Wars Forum? They have something called 'Life'

Sir Degrader
Yes, I'm aware of that, though Ush seems to be on enough to destroy the good threads, piss off the decent members, and let rampant noobism and stupidity take over the forums.

General Envy
Yes, I'm aware of that, though Ush seems to be on enough to destroy the good threads, piss off the decent members, and let rampant noobism and stupidity take over the forums.

Bah Bah wha? If that were true, there were be like 50 report/complainment about Ush being bad mod, but thats not happening is it boy?

Ushgarak is a good mod, never pissed off no one, never deleted good threads, and better than you.

Sir Degrader
HO HO! No one is pissed? What about Ianus? Sorgo? Never deleted good threads? What about the one comparing Hitler and Palpatine? The one with Sir Lancelot or Dooku? It sounds to me like your an apologist, and a rather poor one at that.

General Envy
HO HO! No one is pissed? What about Ianus? Sorgo? Never deleted good threads? What about the one comparing Hitler and Palpatine? The one with Sir Lancelot or Dooku? It sounds to me like your an apologist, and a rather poor one at that.

Zomg Lancelot and Hitler is a StarWars character? Oh my lord, guess im not a Star Wars fan I thought I was.

Also I don't even know why Sorgo and Ianus got banned for.

Sir Degrader
"
Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed.
"

Ok, so why did Wolverine v Maul stay, but Lancelot v Dooku get banned? BTW, ask Ianus about his ban. Also, notice the ambiguity of the rules, Ush just plays favourite, he doesn't really give a shit, he just likes to act big.

General Envy
"
Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed.
"

Ok, so why did Wolverine v Maul stay, but Lancelot v Dooku get banned? BTW, ask Ianus about his ban. Also, notice the ambiguity of the rules, Ush just plays favourite, he doesn't really give a shit, he just likes to act big.

Do you realize that Wolverine v Maul is VERY old and Ush never noticed it? I will ask Ianus when hes online in AIM.

Btw, your reported.

Lana
Gryn, stop socking already, you've been banned, you're not welcome here.

And threads in the Vs forum are supposed to be SW only.

Darth Faunus
Hmph. Never expected something like this from you, Kreuger, of all people.

Sir Degrader
I KNOW I'm reported, hell, I even reported myself! I should know that Wolverine v Maul is old, I made a duplicate post by mistake, and was there when it was first created. Also, do you not realise Ush was in charge at that time? by saying Ush didn't notice it, your also insulting his ability to moderate this forum.

General Envy
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Hmph. Never expected something like this from you, Kreuger, of all people.

no expression

Family_guy725
inspector G will kick grievous's ugly alien/cyborg/alien-cyborg/ill alien cyborg ass! he will shoot his toothpaste of justice into grievous's eyes and then give him medicine for his illness or George's illness or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.