When A Stranger Calls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayy
Just saw the trailer for this and it looks pretty damn good.

Feb 3rd 2006 release date.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/whenastrangercalls/index.html

wink

MildPossession
Another remake not needed, but as usual I will rent it on dvd.

allofyousuckkk
havent seen the original.....this looks decent

Wolfie
The original is okay. The remake could be better if they extend the babysitting scene to most of the movie. I was disappointed when I watched it and it ended in 20 minutes.

slayer
I think the Original was almost perfect..Aside from the middle being a little to long

Cinemaddiction
...and on top of that, the original's idea has been done before too, i.e. "Black Christmas".

BackFire
The trailer looks horrible.

Punker69
I was dissapointed I saw almost the whole babysitting scene in a two and half minute trailer.

Bossman
I couldn't believe it when I saw the trailer. I loved the original and all I can say is that I'll give it a chance but they better not ruin it!!! miffed

phonefactory
I know and i still Know what u did last Summer.

papabeard
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
...and on top of that, the original's idea has been done before too, i.e. "Black Christmas".

This, like Halloween was meant to be a sequel to Black Christmas, but both became stand alone movies and Black Christmas was left without a sequel.

MildPossession
And to think that Black Christmas is also getting a remake, it saddens me, it really does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.