[Red River Boarding School]-[Sign Up]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenshi_kitsune
Okies!!! Thanks to Ush this forum can start up! It's basically a boarding school for creatures such as: hayous (think Inuyasha with the ears and stuff), youkais (full demons like Sesshy-sama), or angels, elves, or just average humans. Join up and start your year out as freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior. Find romance, get through classes, try to avoid the icky teachers, and make your way through the year. Will you survive the school of torment? Mwahahaha! *cough* *cough* ^.^; Let's begin shall we?

Here's the form you fill out, just so everyone knows your character better~

Name:
Year (like freshman, senior, yadda-yadda):
Appearence:
Personality:
Teacher: yes/no (Note: If you're a teacher you have to be older than 21 and you dont fill out the Year section of this form)

Once you've filled this out, continue to the main topic that's practically the same only it doesn't say "Sign up" Welcome to Red River Boarding School. Enjoy your stay. ^^

Maleficus
By now you should all know who I will be playing as.

Name: Tom Jones
Species: Angel
Year: Junior
Appearance: 5'5" tall, 127 lbs., athletic build, blond hair, golden eyes.
Personality: Tom is friendly and kind, but if he gets mad he goes crazy.
Teacher: no

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Tsyaka Natsumi
Species: Half cat demon
Year: Sophmore
Appearence: In upload
Personality: Natsumi is extremely shy. She has a talking problem where it disables her from making any sounds. She can talk when she tries hard enough but when she firsts meets you, she will be completely silent and never speaking.

tenshi_kitsune
lol, of course I do ^^ Welcome Tom!

Thunder Fox
Name: Hayato
Species: youkai
Personality: sarcastic
Appearence:

tenshi_kitsune
Hi Lan-lan!

Thunder Fox
hey kitsune ^^

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Jikina Ayuka
Species: hayou fox demon
Year: Senior
Personality: Ayuka, though senior of the school and top dog, is extremely protective of her friends. She's willing to help out the freshman and younger students in any time of need. It's just what she does. She also loves to plan dances, do cheerleading, and is in gymnastics.

tenshi_kitsune
((Here's how she looks))

Thunder Fox
Name: onizuka
Species: youkai dog demon
Year: senior
Personality: the calm type
Appearence:

tenshi_kitsune
((One more character:

Name: Minimano Kari
Species: 1/4 wolf demon
Year: Freshman
Appearence: Upload
Personality: Kari is shy and kind. She's very even-tempered and doesn't like to fight. She's like Natsumi only she can talk.

Maleficus
(I wish I could find a picture of Tom. I have drawn pictures of him and all of my other characters but I don't have a scanner.)

Thunder Fox
Name: Zane
Species: half hawk demon
Appearence: (see pic)
Personality: comical
Teacher: yes

tenshi_kitsune
I just pluck these off the internet and quizilla ^.^;

Thunder Fox
(opps forgot pic)

tenshi_kitsune
cool *eyes light up*

Thunder Fox
^^' haven't done comical personality before but i like gambit can ya tell

Maleficus
Name: Kel Christen
Species: Dog man
Appearence: 6'3", 229 lbs., muscular build, short black hair, unusually sharp teeth.
Personality: Warm hearted and reliable, but quick tempered.

Maleficus
This is sort of what Tom looks like. (I can't be leave I didn't see it before.)

tenshi_kitsune
Ed!! ^^ Here's a site I just stumbled upon. It might help: http://s2.************.com/SP1/index.php?showtopic=2126&view=getnewpost

tenshi_kitsune
Gah crappers! I'll get on MSN and send it to ya

kyuubinaruto
name: kage black
species: full fledged demon
year: sophmore
apperence: see pic
personalty: calm,shaddy until u get to know him,doesn't talk much,stubborn,laid back
teacher: no
sex: male
sounds: cool and like the character in sasuke from naruto

kyuubinaruto
(my character looks like this not the other one and srry for the double post)

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Shinko Kiba
Species: Human
Year: N/A
Personality: Kiba can be very strict at times but most of the time he's very laid back. He's willing to hear his students out and if they have a problem he's someone to come to and talk about it.

Vathu
Name: Masamune, Kiyoshi
Species: wolf demon
Year: Sophomore
Appearence: upload
Personality: calm and serious type, he always has nothing to smile about.

ShinobiRikari
Name: Blade, Ronin
Species: Demon/??? (3:1 ratio)
Appearence: (in upload)
Personality: a bit sarcastic in order to mask insecurity

kyuubinaruto
name: alias clyde
species: full bird demon
year: sophmore
apperence: upload
personalty: happy,calm,funny
sex: female
(if somone want's to use this character they can i just made it)

DarkDethbringer
hey is this still open for people o join?

DarkDethbringer
Name: Kenji Yurimisi
Appearence: upload
Personality: Fun easy going smart understanding
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/xornelias/YamchaHappy.jpg
heres what he looks like

kyuubinaruto
tien cool u can join

Rukia_Dare
(Hi I've already gotten permission from Tenchi to join cause guess what people she sitting right next to me.)

Name: Rave
year: Sophomore
race: unknown demon race
appearance: in upload
personality: keeps to herself doesn't like to be around other people but will deal with if she has to she doesn't make friends easily and is more like an outsider than anything

kyuubinaruto
tell her to log on

tenshi_kitsune
((I am logged on ^^ HI DARE!! she was telling the truth I am here! *dances* bunny ))

kyuubinaruto
check ur pm's

tenshi_kitsune
((Ok))

ShinobiRikari
We need more teachers

Name: Airi Wolf
Species: Human Hybrid
Year: -
Appearence: the one that says Karyn
http://69.93.7.242/uploadsff/post-408311-1119462077.jpg
Personality: She's young and ready to have fun. Airi acts more like one of her students than a teacher. She teachs P.E., but her course is more like a battle class.

DarkDethbringer
just for teh record lol that is Yamcha not Tien lol and can I get a slight recao of whats going on?

TigerEyes
I wanna join!
Name: Atsumi Lee
Species: Dark Angel
Appearence: Average height, long red hair, fair skin, dark eyes. has wings but hides them.

Personality: Very shy and to herself. But if approached she can light up and become a bouncy ball of energy. She hates school and even more her over protective twin brother.
Sex: Female
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Tigereyes456/atsumi2.jpg
Name: Seth Lee
Species: Dark Angel
Appearence: Black hair, dark eyes, fair skin. Short for a guy. has wings and hides them
personality: Very lively and vibrant. Loves meeting people but hates watching his sister be ignored. he'd fight for her anytime. He hates school too but rather be there then at home.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Tigereyes456/Seth.jpg

Thunder Fox
cool ppl

DarkDethbringer
whats happenning and whats a class that doesnt have a teache ryet?

Hyuga Q
Name: Shino
Species: Spider Harou
Year: Sophomore
Appearence: (pic)
Personality: Very quiet persona. Does not like attention, and hates most everybody. Not much is known about his past...(mainly because I can't think of one, Anime sweat-drop!) He tends to dislike being around people, because of the way he looks. Smells better than he looks (hehe)http://www.rinlocke.net/artistry/gift/Gift_Aelice__I_heart_Spiders_.jpg

tenshi_kitsune
Sweet pic!!!! (I saw a guy that looked like that in Hot Topic... H-O-T-T!!!))

DarkDethbringer
lol looks liek me! big grin

tenshi_kitsune
Cool!

silent dreams
sorry thats my character is so late Kim.

name: Sayuri
nickname: Sai
species: eh......full wolf demon!!!!
year: senior
apperance: http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/468.jpg.shtml
personality: She goes to school and has lots of friends. She basically your average teen. She has a failing relationship, and is getting very depressed. She sometimes can be very spiratual, and likes the moon and water. She meditates daily to calm herself down, and hangs out, or calls, her friends.

DarkDethbringer
recap please

silent dreams
wrong thread wink

DarkDethbringer
I can still ask for a recap here I thought better at teh OOC than at teh actual thread so I wouldnt be Spamming

tenshi_kitsune
I replied on the RP thread anyways ^.^;;

Rukia_Dare
Hey Kim can I have a second char? If so here is her profile.

Name: Amane
Species: Thunder Demon
Appearance: in pic
Personality: a bit shy at first but otherwise she is loud, annoying, outgoing, a good friend, caring, and protective

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/Amane.jpg

tenshi_kitsune
Sure ^^ Go ahead and RP with her

Rukia_Dare
Ok I have one more char.

Name: Hina
Species: Thunder Demon
Appearance: in pic
Personality: she is the totally opposite of Amane (they are twins, not identical though)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/hina.jpg

tenshi_kitsune
Oh cool

Maleficus
Name: Charley Writer
Species: Water spirit
Appearance: in upload
Personality: Calm and kind to the students, but very strict when he has to be.
Subject: physics

Wild Cherry
Name: Minomi Hotaru
Species: fox demon
Year: sophomore
Appearence: see pic for human aspect)
fox aspect-( albino)
eyes: red
fur: white
Personality: sometimes shy at first, Hotaru is sweet and fun loving. She loves to explore, and loves nature. She loves guys and talking on the phone as well as any forest or beach.

Thunder Fox
cool character jill

tenshi_kitsune
JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle* ^^ About time!!! Sheesh what took you so long?! Jk, jk stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
lol

Wild Cherry
hehe, ty, and hug ... i was sick stick out tongue i hadf to go to tha hopsicle with a 104 fever, and my lungs bled messed but im better now big grin

Thunder Fox
Jll!!!! hug i'm so glad your better hug hug

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
hehe, ty, and hug ... i was sick stick out tongue i hadf to go to tha hopsicle with a 104 fever, and my lungs bled messed but im better now big grin
0.o I don't feel sorry for myself anymore. Are you okay now? What was wrong?

Thunder Fox
sad

tenshi_kitsune
OMG! OMG! OMG! ARE YOU OK?!?! I'M SO GLAD YOU WEREN'T HURT OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW! OMG!! sad

Thunder Fox
cry

Hyuga Q
Kitsune, i'm digging the Sabaku no Gaara sig and avvy.

And i'm changing my guy for the rpg, but i can't decide on an appearance, which one:

Hyuga Q
nevermind, I chose this one: Ill throw a bio in afterwords

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
OMG! OMG! OMG! ARE YOU OK?!?! I'M SO GLAD YOU WEREN'T HURT OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW! OMG!! sad im ok now happy its jsut that theres someting with me...we dont know what, but im scared..i have to get a biopsy done on part of my lungs.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Hyuga Q
nevermind, I chose this one: Ill throw a bio in afterwords good pic smile

Thunder Fox
hug

Hyuga Q
jesus christ. Bleeding lungs.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit just now.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Hyuga Q
jesus christ. Bleeding lungs.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit just now. sorry embarrasment

Thunder Fox
man its killing not being able to help you

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
man its killing not being able to help you aw, its kewl hug

Thunder Fox
k cry any way i'm waiting for your reply in the rp

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
0.o I don't feel sorry for myself anymore. Are you okay now? What was wrong? dont worry ill be fine ^^ we dont kno what was rong yet sadOriginally posted by Thunder Fox
k cry any way i'm waiting for your reply in the rp oops..il take care of that stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
Name: edward
Species: fire spirit
Year: sophmore
Appearence: see pic
Personality: sarcastic

tenshi_kitsune
Gaara!!!! <-- came outta no where...

*sniffles* Jill I'm sooooooooooo sorry! I wish I could help I really do!! omg! omg! omg!!! I'm just so glad you're ok!

Thunder Fox
Gaara!!!! <-- came outta no where...

*sniffles* Jill I'm sooooooooooo sorry! I wish I could help I really do!! omg! omg! omg!!! I'm just so glad you're ok! what she said cry cry

ShinobiRikari
Did they tell you what's wrong? (sorry if I seem less emotional then the rest of you guys, but it's just how I am.)

Wild Cherry
ty kim happy and not yet shinobi...i really dont know.. i ahve a nuerologist working on it yes

TigerEyes
{okay taking on another character}

Name: Takari Rose
Species: cat demon
Appearence: see pic
Personality: very in your face and out there. Loves to fight and make trouble for herself. She's not afraid of anything except fire. Can be a brat and tends to throw herself at guys.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Tigereyes456/kuroneko.jpg

tenshi_kitsune
Nice Character!!!! ^^

ShinobiRikari
I'm bringing in few more characters.

Name: Sakura Glory
Species: Demon
Appearence: see pic 1
Personality: She's kind of helpless, and innocent but don't be fooled because it's just a ruse to cover a darker secret.
Other: She has a seret about Ronin.

If seen outside of school and just with Ronin and Sakura, the following two characters look like the cats in pic 2 (black cat is Haru, white is Rika, they change colors. Ignore teh kid and the horns. they don't have horns.)

Name: Rika
Species: sometype of demon hybrid
Appearence: see pic 3
Personality: Silent, Protective of Sakura, Rika doesn't really mix with other people well. She only talks to Haku and Sakura.
Other: Sakura's guard, when in "human" form doesn't have wings unless summoned.

Name: Haru (sorry... kind of popped out of nowhere...)
Species: some type of demon hybrid
Appearence: see pic 4 (the guy with white wings)
Personality: Laid back, fun loving, easy to talk to. He seems to be on good terms with Ronin.
Other: Ronin's guard, when in "human" form doesn't have wings unless summoned.

http://www.sandara.net/anime/redkitsune_c.jpg
http://www.sandara.net/anime/ligers.jpg
http://www.sandara.net/anime/jade.jpg
http://www.sandara.net/anime/ententohoshi.jpg

Trojan Man
Name: Kaori Youso
Species: Half-Demon/Human
Appearence: Kaori possesses short black hair that spikes back slightly. He also possesses a lean body with well developed muscles built for speed, and flexibility while still being capable of dealing a decent amount of damage.

Personality: Kaori comes off as a cold, uncaring person to those around him because he acts like he could care less about others well being let alone, and many believe he will be a great fighter. Despite his cold nature deep down he is actually a very caring person. When he was at Junior Highschool he would protect his friends but he would do it in a way that seemed like protecting them was just a result of his actions. A natural loner Kaori will often at times be found in the training area he has claimed his home training in the darkness to hone his senses, and knowledge of the sword.

Teacher: No

animegirl 18
Can I join? If so then here's my character:

Name: Eulalia Yugari
Species: Half-beast
Year: junior
Apperancestick out tongueicture below

Personality: Quiet, shy, caring and a bit tomboyish. She isn't very people-oriented but once you know her she's a friend for life. Loves reading, writing, history and swimming. She can seem very foward at times but she mainly likes to stay in her corner reading her books.

Thunder Fox
hey that girl in pic she is from lunar!!!!!

animegirl 18
Yup. I love Lunar, one of the greatest RPG's ever created in my opinion

Thunder Fox
heh my favorite next to Final fantasy and golden sun is next

animegirl 18
Yup, FF is my second and Dark Cloud is third

Thunder Fox
cool

animegirl 18
g2g. Nice talking with you, hope we can do it again soon. Bye!

Thunder Fox
yep bye

Lord Follen
can i join?
Name: Fulko Scyth
Species: elf
Year: freshman
Appearence: my sig...lmao
Personality:shy and quite he is very addvanced for his age and made it into a higher levels of educaion... he is very smart and always keeps a book on hand.

Thunder Fox
cool

Lord Follen
lol how obviouse for me..lmao
stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
yep but sure join

Lord Follen
okay...lol

Tails x 20
Name: Uchiha itachi
Weight: 57,1 kg
Sex: Male
Height: 175,2
Occupations: Uchiha clan member
Powers: Jutus, sharingan
Fighting styles: Uknown
Weapons: Kunai knife
Hobby: Fighting
Appreance: Pic
Personality: Calm, quiet, mystery
Story: Top member of secret society Akatsuki, who even Orochimaru admits is stronger than himself, Itachi is shrouded with mystery. He killed his whole family with the reason that it was to measure his strength. He left his little brother alive after screwing up his mind. Although it seemed that Itachi spared his brother so he could become stronger and thus a worthy opponent someday, we believe that somewhere deep in his very disturbed heart, he loves Sasuke in his own very weird fashion.

From someone who killed his whole family, Itachi is surprisingly unconfrontational and unbloodthirsty unlike how one would expect him to be. There were many incidents when he could have easily killed an adversary but instead left them heavily wounded and avoided as many fights as he could. Itachi has issues and it would be delightful when we finally find out why.
Allies: Kisame
Enemies: Naruto, sasuke, kakashi, jiralaya

Rukia_Dare
name: Naru
species: human/demon
year: Jr.
appearance: in pics
personality: very sweet and kind but turns very violent towards boys when they do anything mean or perverted to her or her friends or almost anyone else for that matter

(Naru without glasses)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/naru32_07.jpg

(Naru with glasses. Naru wears glasses while studying.)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/naru08_04.jpg

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Name: Uchiha itachi
Weight: 57,1 kg
Height: 175,2
Occupations: Uchiha clan member
Powers: Jutus, sharingan
Fighting styles: Uknown
Weapons: Kunai knife
Hobby: Fighting
Appreance: Pic
Personality: Calm, quiet, mystery
Story: Top member of secret society Akatsuki, who even Orochimaru admits is stronger than himself, Itachi is shrouded with mystery. He killed his whole family with the reason that it was to measure his strength. He left his little brother alive after screwing up his mind. Although it seemed that Itachi spared his brother so he could become stronger and thus a worthy opponent someday, we believe that somewhere deep in his very disturbed heart, he loves Sasuke in his own very weird fashion.

From someone who killed his whole family, Itachi is surprisingly unconfrontational and unbloodthirsty unlike how one would expect him to be. There were many incidents when he could have easily killed an adversary but instead left them heavily wounded and avoided as many fights as he could. Itachi has issues and it would be delightful when we finally find out why.
Allies: Kisame
Enemies: Naruto, sasuke, kakashi, jiralaya
Are you playing him now?

sobe
name:camille
age- ???
sex-duuhhh female
race-demon /angle
camille is a vary clam person she loves books and she is vary shy for a angle demon she can lose control but thats realy rare camille can be found every where you dont look for her. camille passs notes in class and neaver get seen by the teacher passing the notes

looks - up dated

Freak1992
Name: James Ashford
Species: human/wolf(look at my sig
Appearance: 5'6" tall, 121 lbs., covered in greyish fur and looks like a dog in clothes and walks on two feet
Personality: james is quite and not very talkative

Thunder Fox
that is a fox

Freak1992
Species: human/wolf(look at my sig
Appearance: 5'6" tall, 121 lbs., covered in greyish fur and looks like a dog in clothes and walks on two feet
Personality: james is quite but talkative to his freinds

(scratch my last post plz)

soren
Name: Soren
Species: hayous
Appearence: like my avatar except just picture him with the more inuyasha type quality.
Personality: he's really nice and usually won't do any fighting and sometimes quick witted. he always reeds and draws. he always draws swords. there his favorite. he usually hangs out with his friends.

Lord Follen
thats imposible!! you cant be 13 and be a jounior!!!

soren
wrong junior forget that, he's 16

Chaosbark
Name: Kenesu Shino
Species: Demonic Hanyou.
Year Sophmore
Appearence: -When I find a picture i'll post it. Just think Inu-Yasha with black ears instead of white.-
Personality: More of a free soul, Kenesu likes art, music and sometimes drama.
Teacher: No.

Maleficus
Name: Sam Gregor
Species: Lightning Spirit
Appearance: (Sam looks a lot like me, only he is 5'9" and only 167 lbs.)
Personality: Sam loves to have fun, when he is with friends nothing can stop him from showing off for them. Sam likes to pick fights but never hurts anyone if he can help it. Sam will treat others with respect if he thinks they deserve it.

TigerEyes
Okay since Seth was killed off. I'm bringing in another guy character just to keep it interesting.
Bradley Lee
Looks: See pic
Personality: He's very sweet if you get to know him. He's good at school and doesn't like people who pick on others. He likes girls alot and is always flirting.

Lord Follen
ouu cool pic!!!! big grin big grin

sobe
im haveing triplets im just going to post all three

name-camille lynn just
age-16
sex-female
looks - pic
bio-camille is a sweet mystery person she neaver can be found some times she is all ways doing some thing she is all ways lam
race- color demon angle

name-heart
age-16
sex-female
looks-pic
race-color demon angle
bio-heart is a relxe kind of person . she likes to do stuff she shouldnt be doing in school she loves her 2 sis to death

name-star
age-16
sex-female
looks-pic
race-color demon angle
bio-star is just plain she dosnt do any thig but sheloves her sis her family is rich and was sent to this school to get away with her sis

all these girls sound the same

Freak1992
Name: Sal
sex: male
year: freshman
Powers: none
Race: small kitsune
fur: white
hight: 1'3
weight: 22 pounds
apperance small and always wheres a purple t shirt and blue jeans

Freak1992
Species: human fox
Personality: james is quite but talkative to his freinds

srry, james b-day, and i forgot to make it on the day of his b day ^-^

XxLuvMe4MexX
Here's my character. smile

Name: Michelle
sex: Female
year: Sophmore
Powers: slight telekinesis. She can't control it fully yet.
Race: Human/Angel
height: 5'2
weight: 120
apperance: Long dark brown hair with piercing hazel eyes and a nice, slender figure. She has a favorite red knee-high dress she likes to wear but wears snug yet tight fitting dark clothing when she isn't wearing her favorite dress.
Bio: Though she tries to be a good student and pass all her exams as well as do all her homework, she always seems to get distracted easily, resulting in her going out often just to experience the feeling of being out in open nature. She's a happy person but rarely approaches people she doesn't know.

Fox13
hmmm another girl to flirt with.. heheh

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
Here's my character. smile

Name: Michelle
sex: Female
year: Sophmore
Powers: slight telekinesis. She can't control it fully yet.
Race: Human/Angel
height: 5'2
weight: 120
apperance: Long dark brown hair with piercing hazel eyes and a nice, slender figure. She has a favorite red knee-high dress she likes to wear but wears snug yet tight fitting dark clothing when she isn't wearing her favorite dress.
Bio: Though she tries to be a good student and pass all her exams as well as do all her homework, she always seems to get distracted easily, resulting in her going out often just to experience the feeling of being out in open nature. She's a happy person but rarely approaches people she doesn't know. nice person
Originally posted by Fox13
hmmm another girl to flirt with.. heheh behave

ShinobiRikari
Welcome to the RPG. Fox behave yourself.

Fox13
embarrasment srry embarrasment

XxLuvMe4MexX
Thanks for welcoming me you guys.

And I have no comment to the other things that were said.. embarrasment stick out tongue

Fox13
pftt... most people think i flirt pretty good stick out tongue some girls usually laugh and giggle when i talk all sweet

NBT x 20
Name: Kiba haruna
Species: Full fledged wolf demon
Looks: Pic
Personalilty: Calm,nice,mysterious,quiet when somethings wrong

Tela_path
Name: Tela
Year freshman
Appearence: Red hair and eyes, wears a black dress, and black combat boots
Personality: Shy at first otherwise pretty friendly.. (once in awhile she gets possess by someone)
Teacher:no

Thunder Fox
the little person in her haed speaks to her....

Fox13
Name: Fox
year: junior
species: kitsune
appearance: orange fur, scruffy ears, scruffy tail black t-shirt, and blue jeans

Chaosbark
Name: Artemis Darsle
Species: Demonic hybrid. Angel/Demon
Appearence: (See image.)
Personality: Known mainly as the most liked teacher, he tends to bend rules when his superiors aren't watching. Allowing students to use cell phones, and the like. He has almost been fired once but simply shrugged it off saying "I'll just have to not get caught next time." He holds a firm trust in his students, only requesting that they give him respect back along with treat their fellow classmates the same. He has been known to deal out punishment fairly.
Teacher: Yes.

Chaosbark
Here.

RavenKnight
Name: Raven Jaguar Dioguardi
Species: Human and Elf
Year (like freshman, senior, yadda-yadda): Freshman
Appearence: Picture
Personality: Shy, Out-Gooing, TOugh
Teacher: yes/no (Note: If you're a teacher you have to be older than 21 and you dont fill out the Year section of this form)

xox_Leo_xox
Name:Izual
Species:full dragon demon
Year:Junior
Appearence:looks like a normal human at times but with a tail and wings, when he get angry or hes going to battle he turns into his true form, a dragon that stand on 2 legs.
Personality:calm, collected at most times, when angry will destroy anything that gets in his way
Teacher:no

xox_Leo_xox
found some1 who looks like him human, just imagine a tail on him

NBT x 20
Name: Krad light
Species: Elemential warrior
Looks: Pic
Personalilty: Nice,quiet,cool,mysterious
Background: Lived at a planet called iera, with his brother kage they were always hanging out and he's the little brother. Then the intruders came and destroyed his species and the planet he only has his brother kage left. There both twins but kage was born a second first.

NBT x 20
Forgot pic.

sobe
((im restarting my person once agen ))

Name:camille lynn
Nick names: cam,cable,crumble<some other stuff
sex:femalerace:angle/fairy
looks:up dated
hight:5.1
pounds:she is 66 lbs
bio:camille is shy out going she keeps her fairy powers hiden and her wings to she dosnt want to be normal .Camille is kinda flirtly and is looking for the right guy to fall in love with .

sobe
((sory hirs the pic ))

Itachi x 20
name: Spikes
Power:darkness
Species:full fledge wolf demon
hight:5"11
weight:159

Itachi x 20
pic srry

Chaosbark
Name: Zachary
Powers: Heightened physical parameters. (Strong, fast, good physical attributes etc.)
Race: Demon
Height: 5'9
Weight: 165
Apperance: See attachment.
Bio: More or less seen as a bully, Zachary doesn't tend to seek out friends. Being perfectly content on staying to himself, he does tend to get into fights be it for one reason or the other. He isn't afraid to approach a stranger and or speak his mind. He will simply say someone is annoying him if he must.

Wild Cherry
Name: Neo
Species: Angel/ ?
Year : sophomore
Appearence: she stands at roughly 5'3 with black hair and vivid blue eyes. Her wings are a purest white
Personality: Roughened by a hard past, she keeps quiet and secretive. She stays away from commitment and relationships. Through a tough shell, she hides overwhelming emotions, however.

Thunder Fox
cooooool character

Thunder Fox
Name: Obie
powers: telepath,impath, rune magic, turn into or blend into shadows
grade:junior
apperance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/normal_darklink.jpg

Wild Cherry
thanks :0...ugh. i feel like crap. Ill join up as soon as i finish english homework. ( A.K.A, sparksnoting great expectations stick out tongue )

tenshi_kitsune
JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*

Wild Cherry
KIMMM! Hey girl!!!!!! If your wondering why i was gone, Vince i guess can give details.... it was scary though... no but im better now! smile i missseeddd youuu!!!!! hug

tenshi_kitsune
*hugs* I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!! Man, I was wondering what happened to you! But now I feel better cause you're back and I dont have to worry no more but I still do but *face gets blue, takes a breath* ^^ Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder Fox
kim i'll pm you if you want

hero21
Name: Jacob
Species: 1/2 wolf demon
Year: senior
Appearence: black spiked hair hazel eyes blue polo jeans polo boots and a polo shirt
Personality: a jerk confident says whats on his mine likes to fight likes to have fun

Wild Cherry
Name: Cascade
Species: Angel/ ?
Year : sophomore
Appearence: she stands at roughly 5'3 with black hair and vivid blue eyes. Her wings are a purest white
Personality: Roughened by a hard past, she keeps quiet and secretive. She stays away from commitment and relationships. Through a tough shell, she hides overwhelming emotions, however.

yes, i changed something stick out tongue

Wild Cherry
*hugs* I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!! Man, I was wondering what happened to you! But now I feel better cause you're back and I dont have to worry no more but I still do but *face gets blue, takes a breath* ^^ Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!! heheh, BREATH!!! stick out tongue well, ja. ill be alright- i hope- smile yea, im benig careful now ^.^

tenshi_kitsune
I know I mentioned this before but I must say it again... I FRICKIN LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMel
woah....ok im joining..can i??
Name: andrew L. johnson
Species: devil
Year: junior
Appearence: 5'4, wears white shirt, black jacket, black/grey jeans, has thin black wings.
Personality: friendly, likes playing with fire, doesnt talk about his past.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>